Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: Fba, dk

Quote Originally Posted by tim drake View Post
    Because I was Dk Drake... Your Really under informed about list things.
    That doesn't answer the question I mean I can say I'm really DK Zenith. You must not be informed on what the word "lie" and "proof" means because you must spend too much time tapping away on a phone game. It's just a game, relax.

Edit: A phone game that is just a bunch of pixels.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Clearly you are not Dk Zenith.... You don't t write novels

And if you don't know who I am, then you haven't been playing the game long enough to comment on the past

Clearly you are not Dk Zenith.... You don't t write novels
    You clearly didn't get the point didn't you? Maybe you should learn to read first, it seems that you are very ignorant. I guess that's what you get when you start getting addicted and splashing insane amounts of cash on a phone game that you spend countless amount of hours tapping away. Success on a game doesn't bring you success in life, a (video) game only gives you enjoyment and benefits (not that there really are benefits to playing video games) you in the short run, if you spend less time on a game and more time actually doing something useful that ppl actually recognize as success then you will have permanent enjoyment or enjoyment and benefits in the long run. Which is why you're considered ignorant.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

And if you don't know who I am, then you haven't been playing the game long enough to comment on the past
    As I have said anybody can claim anything but without proof or evidence no one's gonna believe you. Are you seriously that ignorant? Anyways it's your problem to deal with but I can give you a hint, how about taking a break from the phone game "Knights & Dragons", maybe then you'll know how to properly function and use your brain usefully.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    As I have said anybody can claim anything but without proof or evidence no one's gonna believe you. Are you seriously that ignorant? Anyways it's your problem to deal with btu I can give you a hint, how about taking a break from the ohoen game "Knights & Dragons", maybe then you'll know how to properly function and use your brain usefully.
    You are quite the know it all forum troll.... As yushin who am and what I do. You are a little soul.

Aight time to break this down. Firat off, Tim Drake, get ur ego out of this. "You dont know who I am", correction! We dont give a flyin fck who u r! U play a no-skill phone game and tap endlessly for hours, having no life on the weekends exceot for staring at ur pixels. Congratulations! R we supposed to bow down and kiss ur (obviously overweight) feet!?!? Get a fckin life buddy.

Next, I cant believe wat I just read. This has got to be the most sad and pathetic thread ever. U all do understand that this is a phone game with absolutely no skill involved, right? The way u all take it so seriously I would swear its ur life (as I know for some it is *cough cough* Phil). Its truly pathetic that u care THIS much about such a menial game. You all need to go outside and get some friends, perhaps get laid and get a real life.

I know wat ur gonna say, "Regretz is just a troll blah blah fckin blah". Go ahead, all of u jump on the bandwagon and ride each others poles. Im so glad im not a part of such a pathetic community anymore. The only one on here with any kind of sense is Ant Venom, and it seems u all attack him as well. Attack the ppl that see it for wat it is so u all feel better about urselves and ur pathetic existence. Go and see ur real family on the weekends, not ur "KnD family". Thats not family, those r losers just like u with nobody to spend their life with. The sooner u all learn that and stop overthinking such a stupid game as this, the better off ur lives will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Aight time to break this down. Firat off, Tim Drake, get ur ego out of this. "You dont know who I am", correction! We dont give a flyin fck who u r! U play a no-skill phone game and tap endlessly for hours, having no life on the weekends exceot for staring at ur pixels. Congratulations! R we supposed to bow down and kiss ur (obviously overweight) feet!?!? Get a fckin life buddy.

Next, I cant believe wat I just read. This has got to be the most sad and pathetic thread ever. U all do understand that this is a phone game with absolutely no skill involved, right? The way u all take it so seriously I would swear its ur life (as I know for some it is *cough cough* Phil). Its truly pathetic that u care THIS much about such a menial game. You all need to go outside and get some friends, perhaps get laid and get a real life.

I know wat ur gonna say, "Regretz is just a troll blah blah fckin blah". Go ahead, all of u jump on the bandwagon and ride each others poles. Im so glad im not a part of such a pathetic community anymore. The only one on here with any kind of sense is Ant Venom, and it seems u all attack him as well. Attack the ppl that see it for wat it is so u all feel better about urselves and ur pathetic existence. Go and see ur real family on the weekends, not ur "KnD family". Thats not family, those r losers just like u with nobody to spend their life with. The sooner u all learn that and stop overthinking such a stupid game as this, the better off ur lives will be.
    If you are not part of the community anymore, the moderators shoild delete you. Sadder are forum trolls, most of us have high powered jobs and use this to blow off steam and a few thousand bucks for fun.

DK and Majestic used to be in a sort of Alliance where they would take turns taking t1 until DK found out that Majestic had members who started to scam accounts and so the Alliance (or Agreement) was broken.
    Nonsense, Ant the forum troll.

the agreement between DK and Majestic to alternate rank 1 was started to save money and then was canceled by DK once they got some new people that didn't want to take it easy on the gemming half the time.
    At least that's what DK themselves said in the shared declare room.

(I can't remember if this happened before or after a few Majestic founders decided to quit the game because of Gree's "Forgestone, Necro, Devoted" only spirit war epics trolling; if it was just after, there might also have been some "hey, we smell weakness on the other side of the agreement, so let's cancel it right now" from DK.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

You clearly didn't get the point didn't you? Maybe you should learn to read first, it seems that you are very ignorant. I guess that's what you get when you start getting addicted and splashing insane amounts of cash on a phone game that you spend countless amount of hours tapping away. Success on a game doesn't bring you success in life, a (video) game only gives you enjoyment and benefits (not that there really are benefits to playing video games) you in the short run, if you spend less time on a game and more time actually doing something useful that ppl actually recognize as success then you will have permanent enjoyment or enjoyment and benefits in the long run. Which is why you're considered ignorant.
    Replace "success on a game" by "forum trolling" and surely you are the pot calling the kettle black.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Replace "success on a game" by "forum trolling" and surely you are the pot calling the kettle black.
    I'm BusterOaf, and you all know who I am, and I approve this message.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

You're all trolls, only me, I am not.

There, now I've said it.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    You're all trolls, only me, I am not.

There, now I've said it.
    Yoyo ur a troll too buddey this thread is way beyond the point after which it can calm down

@ Ant

From the way i read it, Ant is on his period and posts four times for every one post from the 3D guys.

Just random naming with mild proof and inconclusive evidence. How can you watch 140k gems legit Ant explain to me pls? Limit is 20-30/day for non-hackers.

Get a life.

Also shut the **** up if it's to further defecate on other people's opinions. Goodnight sonny boy, dont get all angry again mama loves u.

Mortals....
    Khaleesi's Bunny and RA Prince

Why is this thread still open?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586