Energy being used, but hits not registering?? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Energy being used, but hits not registering??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This gonna be fixed before event over I'm stuck on 24/25 not fair to players and factions that had a chance

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please DO NOT fix this Gree.

I just want one more reason to push that little x.

This is it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am also stuck on 24/25 and I can't get hits to register. I'm on iOS.

GREE you should really help out those of is who have out the time and money into this event. Do what you did last time when this issue happened with the Maurader Warship. Give us the unit if we're close to finishing. This is your fault, not ours. I can't spend gold to finish because then I would have to send in tons of tickets to get my gold back because I can't get anything to register.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I have had this issue before with gree. Everyone remember the winter command center. I used gold fell a little short had to buy a little more to complete and completed. But never got the reward. Sent a ticket to gree offered to show were I purchased gold. They said sorry you didn't complete we can't award anything to you. I submitted several more tickets and same thing but they would submit problem to designers to try and get it fixed. Sort of feel bad for my faction since gree screwed me once I now don't hardly purchase gold. Sooty to my faction but thank gree for their inconsistency.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Devs have left the building until next week guys. Nothing will be fixed. Another total joke on us.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same problem as y'all, now getting a boss event popping up, Zambia warlord.

Post Count

Still nothing working

This is awful..... Can't do anything unless I spend gold when I have the regen and time to do it for free! Use health to hit 1/3 rd of the boss and then go back in to see its reset and energy us gone!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Keep this thread going guys we should be rewarded for mess up on fall out this over lapping event made it worst to finish cause all problem I m on 22/25

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Funny part is we will forget how bad and screwed up fall out because keep throwing event at us to make us forget about last one. We keep this thread going just maybe they will hear us .. A lot spent ton of money on fall out just not to be able finish because this patch.. We need either are gold or the prizes for this...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It sounds like you guys are losing the internet connection. People do his to hack the events. If the game detects you lost connection it will not give you your kills but it should give you your energy back b
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lost energy and not registering do mine on 4g never had problem

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    It sounds like you guys are losing the internet connection. People do his to hack the events. If the game detects you lost connection it will not give you your kills but it should give you your energy back b
    Nope.... On wifi, do kills with the energy we have, log out wait for regen and go back in and hits not registered...
    It's screwed up....means that you have to use gold to finish each level when normal regen can be enough! And it's got nothing to do with gold, but why spend it when you don't need too? Have spent enough trying to get regen time up and now that is pointless.... Needs to be fixed, but I doubt it will. Can't believe they get away with so much bad programming and just brush it all under the carpet and move on.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still no response

Articulate Author
    Post Count

It's your WifI connection that may be killing your kills

I did warn about this some time ago. I'll dig that post out later.

I think they MAY have employed a check so that glitchers (which they said they fixed some time ago now), will be penalised by not awarding the unit AND returning the energy level AND NOT accrediting the kill(s).

I did warn they would end up catching anyone who may at some stage have fluky WiFi (all of us at some point). Not only will you lose those kills when WiFi drops out but you will also lose all kills from the last server communication. That could be up to 30 seconds prior to the drop out.

While I don't know if this is so here, it does seem a possibility. Until Gree say something then it is reasonable to speculate with some basis.

(post updated below)

FOUND THE ELUSVE COUPLE OF POSTS
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...45#post1149045

There was an additional post where CJ mentioned they would have a splash screen come up saying something like "GOOD TRY". He later said something like, that idea was rejected at a meeting. I can't find that post and can't be bothered looking now.
    Last edited by Ysae Kaeps ASU; 02-16-2014 at 09:42 PM. Reason: added a link
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post
    I did warn about this some time ago. I'll dig that post out later.

I think they MAY have employed a check so that glitters (which they said they fixed some time ago now), will be penalised by not awarding the unit AND returning the energy level AND NOT accrediting the kill(s).

I did warn they would end up catching anyone who may at some stage have fluky WiFi (all of us at some point). Not only will you lose those kills when WiFi drops out but you will also lose all kills from the last server communication. That could be up to 30 seconds prior to the drop out.

While I don't know if this is so here, it does seem a possibility. Until Gree say something then it is reasonable to speculate with some basis.
    Good info.. 👍