Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nominations:

Ferr - Should be obvious. He may be retired and he may never use the bonus unit, but few individuals have had anywhere near the impact that he has had on the game and the forum.

THE RIPPER - Leader of TKO. Like us or not, TKO has a very important role in the dynamics of this game and THE RIPPER is major influence. He may not communicate so much on this forum, but he shares plenty in other venues that allow more freedom of speech.

Panzer - Operations leader for TKO. Instrumental at holding the team together and coordinating activities. Panzer is a major part of the reason why the top of the WD leaderboard isn't completely covered with SUP factions.
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Post Count
    TrueGemini
    In game, everyone knows and loves her.

JB
    Personal friend and in game monster. Helped me and our faction when I fought battle for brazil from a hospital bed. I have pictures for proof.

And thief, I personally don't like him for personal reasons. But his presence and help on the forums for bosses and more makes him an undeniable candidate.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Since people seem to be making multiple nominations and this in no way should take away from my nomination of Micky, here are more.

Speed ump. No one can imagine how much he does to keep the sup empire together. Playing multiple games, helping more than one team. On top of that and once again despite all the nasty comments , Stephen is a great guy. No one has put together a more organized and powerful team than Stephen (and others). He has done this in a very selfless fashion. The time sink is unimaginable.
    Last edited by honest Abe; 12-27-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You have no clue what you are talking about. Perhaps you should go read back through the last two years on the forum to understand. Pure ignorance at best. Perhaps you are a hacker that had his account banned?

Quote Originally Posted by beast1985 View Post
    micky mac is the best hacker in the game man. have you not seen his abiltities to hack into peoples
    accounts and scan their inventory and change it at will??? mic mac is a gree employee who shouldn't be allowed to be in sup. he hacks SUP to units they don't deserve and they never have to spend money bc
    guess what, he hacks it for him.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My vote is for Matt( forum name mgriss), he was officer and leader in a faction I was in for the best part of this year, without him I would not be still playing this game, he helped me getting started and was always there for advice, heck I didn't even know what le buildings were till he told me to get the curragh and after days of saving I did, anyway I think in game he is around level 148, but he is my vote for the special officer / leader

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would like to nominate jhenry02! I pride myself on being a 100% free player on all gree platforms. When wars first started I was down in a top 1k+ group where I was the strongest at 40k stats at lvl 21. Jhenry02 gave me the hookup and let me into his top 25 he was leading for 9 wars. I am/was (dont know anymore) one of the top players at my lvl because of him, not needing to worry about collection times etc. Because of him, he made my gameplay super relaxed and because of it, made others play more relaxed as well, because I've no need to rob anyone!
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What a LAME idea. How about rewarding loyal players that are still playing your game after the past 2 years. Way to show your appreciation GREED...Funzio knew how to treat their players!
    Last edited by Bobble64; 12-15-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobble64 View Post
    What a LAME idea. How about rewarding loyal players that are still playing your game for the past 2 years. Way to show your appreciation GREED...
    i donīt like this Nomination too as there are so many teamleaders who ALL deserve a Price for motivating their Crew to Keep on playing this bugged game and have fun within the Team.

maybe - but not really convinced - some Players who post good stuff in this Forum as they did a good Job for the community deserve a reward.

in my eyes this should be:

- Devin (best walkthroughs ever!)
    - SGT Rud for his npc lists
    - jhenry02 for a lot of screenshots
    - Thief for Boss Event Postings
    Last edited by Bobar; 12-15-2013 at 05:39 AM.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Grees answer to the 2 year anniversary is to release a series of events with absolutely ridiculous requirements of gold spending to complete 425 thousand energy are you serious,thanks but no thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count

Nominate Kim Dutch marines

The backbone of our faction I'm new to this game and she has all the a answears last wd she pulled us out of some serious battles we made the 50/50 4 times now and without kim it would not have been possible even when matched with a much stronger faction Kim figures it out and finds a way for us to win. Not to mention she is always our top point getter no matter how hard I try to beat her. Without her we would be a much weaker faction ,we have a saying. In Kim we trust. Kim is up all hours day and night very dedicated to the success of the faction

Rick Dutch Marines

Lurker
    Post Count

DG

I have a lot I would like to nominate but will stick to the rules.

1. Diver Guy- he is always incredibly helpful making sure to get information and intel out as quickly as he can.
    2. Kermit- in Jedi warriors Kermit has helped many of us in this game. For a year I played this game with absolutely no idea what I was doing. He took the time out to tell me the best way to play and get stronger, and it took a LOT of patience!
    3. Mcdocs- also incredibly helpful if I have a question. And also really patient. Always looking for ways to improve things from the game to intel.

There are so many who put so much effort into this game to help out everyone. And just would like to thank all the nominees because obviously u put enough effort in to help others and it was noticed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    Grees answer to the 2 year anniversary is to release a series of events with absolutely ridiculous requirements of gold spending to complete 425 thousand energy are you serious,thanks but no thanks!
    indeed, itīs not a gift. (thereīs a german word "gift" too, which means "poison", that fits much better)
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    I want to nominate the Faction Leader for SemperFi (no space) Col Sanders. Our faction code is 772639961. We have placed, as a faction, anywhere from top 1000 (starting) to top 100. We have recently scaled back the faction and play the events goal by goal. He helps us keep the game in perspective and emphasizes fun above all else. Most of us have been with him since very early on when WD first started. He is amazing in his game perspective and does not push us to spend too much or let the game rule our lives. Without his leadership, many of us would have tired of the events- and he has a knack of knowing when to pull us back.

Our faction has grown close, and become very good friends, which would not have been possible under any other type of leadership. There is no infighting, and he is at all times creating a family environment for us. As a faction we have been through many difficult personal times, including him. We have had relatives lose homes to fires, dealt with spouses and family members who are fighting cancer etc. On the flip side our first faction baby (it's a girl!) is due any time now.

We see pictures of each other's kids, talk about parenting and politics, and get rowdy and have a good time. He is considerate and kind, but knows how to wield the axe if someone is not pulling their weight or are disrupting the general flow of the faction. We have spouses who are welcomed and play their husband's accounts when they are unavailable. We have our kids accounts in the faction (although we are careful not to have them in the adult Groupme conversations lol) so we can have more family time when the kids are interested. We have members who have visited with other members, and we are still in touch with some members who have moved on to more competitive factions. We have recently begun opening our doors to lower level players because he thinks it is important to share not only what we have learned through gameplay, but also to share some of the benefits of being in an established faction which many cannot do because many factions are solely focused on what a new player can bring them instead of what the faction can offer a new player.

Personally this game, but more pointedly this faction, has been a lifeline for me. We all come to the game for different reasons, and mine was dealing with a sister who is young and dying of cancer. I needed this game, but more importantly I need this faction. The support is overwhelming, and makes me realize I'm not alone in dealing with these difficult real life issues. The alternately ground me and distract me! None of that would be possible if Col Sanders wasn't dedicated to us as a faction. The environment he created is a testament to why he is a great person and businessman.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    indeed, itīs not a gift. (thereīs a german word "gift" too, which means "poison", that fits much better)
    Fits a lot better I'd say!

Lurker
    Post Count

I nominate Col Sanders leader for SemperFi (faction code 772639961)

I agree and i nominate him too !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    I want to nominate the Faction Leader for SemperFi (no space) Col Sanders. Our faction code is 772639961. We have placed, as a faction, anywhere from top 1000 (starting) to top 100. We have recently scaled back the faction and play the events goal by goal. He helps us keep the game in perspective and emphasizes fun above all else. Most of us have been with him since very early on when WD first started. He is amazing in his game perspective and does not push us to spend too much or let the game rule our lives. Without his leadership, many of us would have tired of the events- and he has a knack of knowing when to pull us back.

Our faction has grown close, and become very good friends, which would not have been possible under any other type of leadership. There is no infighting, and he is at all times creating a family environment for us. As a faction we have been through many difficult personal times, including him. We have had relatives lose homes to fires, dealt with spouses and family members who are fighting cancer etc. On the flip side our first faction baby (it's a girl!) is due any time now.

We see pictures of each other's kids, talk about parenting and politics, and get rowdy and have a good time. He is considerate and kind, but knows how to wield the axe if someone is not pulling their weight or are disrupting the general flow of the faction. We have spouses who are welcomed and play their husband's accounts when they are unavailable. We have our kids accounts in the faction (although we are careful not to have them in the adult Groupme conversations lol) so we can have more family time when the kids are interested. We have members who have visited with other members, and we are still in touch with some members who have moved on to more competitive factions. We have recently begun opening our doors to lower level players because he thinks it is important to share not only what we have learned through gameplay, but also to share some of the benefits of being in an established faction which many cannot do because many factions are solely focused on what a new player can bring them instead of what the faction can offer a new player.

Personally this game, but more pointedly this faction, has been a lifeline for me. We all come to the game for different reasons, and mine was dealing with a sister who is young and dying of cancer. I needed this game, but more importantly I need this faction. The support is overwhelming, and makes me realize I'm not alone in dealing with these difficult real life issues. The alternately ground me and distract me! None of that would be possible if Col Sanders wasn't dedicated to us as a faction. The environment he created is a testament to why he is a great person and businessman.
    First profil : Arnaud - Id# : 539 631 539
    Second profil : Arnaud 2 - Id# : 425 143 684