GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blighted Oak: New Additions to Raid Boss

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count

Blighted Oak: New Additions to Raid Boss

Greetings Players!

We would like to announce some new additions to the Blighted Oak raid boss event starting tomorrow.

• A new guild goal chain has been added titled “Deep Roots”
    • A new individual goal chain has been added titled “A Soldier’s Duty”
    • The later levels of the raid boss will incorporate bonus units into their loot table. THESE UNITS DO NOT STACK

Individual goals:
    “A Soldier’s Duty” requires players to collect units by fighting the raid boss at various levels. As players complete the goals the units required come from higher level raid bosses.

Guild goals:
    “Deep Roots” requires guilds to collect rewards from individual players who complete “A Soldier’s Duty”. As the guild completes the goals the collection requirements increase.

Summary:
    Individual players collect units to get “x”. Guilds collect some number of “x” to earn rewards.

Starting at level 85 the raid boss will begin to include bonus units in its loot table THESE UNITS DO NOT STACK. The loot tables for the late level bosses look like this:

Again. Please be aware that the bonus units in the raid boss loot table DO NOT STACK.

Thanks for playing and good luck fighting Blighted Oak!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why won't the boosts stack ? I appreciate the fact you are telling us they won't stack - just asking the logic behind not letting them stack

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    Why won't the boosts stack ? I appreciate the fact you are telling us they won't stack - just asking the logic behind not letting them stack
    If they were to stack, then you would see all guilds farming,,thus everyone has a chance at only getting a full set of them

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thanks IP for the heads up, my concern along with others that here in the UK were forced to wait for events to start and I'm not a slave to start times so I shall be in bed so I will miss the early lvls as my guild will compete all early lvls before I wake, then I work the next day so again I miss a total of 20 hours from the start. Can I catch up indiv part or will I miss it again due your event times. I would be nice to bring the start time back 2 hours for UK and Europe to get a start before bed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Thanks IP for the heads up, my concern along with others that here in the UK were forced to wait for events to start and I'm not a slave to start times so I shall be in bed so I will miss the early lvls as my guild will compete all early lvls before I wake, then I work the next day so again I miss a total of 20 hours from the start. Can I catch up indiv part or will I miss it again due your event times. I would be nice to bring the start time back 2 hours for UK and Europe to get a start before bed
    I agree, this will be a big problem for all european player. If the “A Soldier’s Duty” would work like an antiquary it wouldn't be a big problem because you could kill some lower lvl bosses after you finished the higher lvl bosses. If it is something like collecting 2 drops of a lvl 10 than you can collect 2 drops of a lvl 30.... than it will be a problem for europe because the lower lvl will be finished in the morning

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    I agree, this will be a big problem for all european player. If the “A Soldier’s Duty” would work like an antiquary it wouldn't be a big problem because you could kill some lower lvl bosses after you finished the higher lvl bosses. If it is something like collecting 2 drops of a lvl 10 than you can collect 2 drops of a lvl 30.... than it will be a problem for europe because the lower lvl will be finished in the morning
    Finish the guild portion, then afterwards let peeps summon the low levelsthat they missed. Once an active peep gets the first few Indy levels, he/she may have another of the higher level unit's to finish in a few minutes.

That is unless Gree ruins this event also with outrageous boss health.

Yep, probably doesn't even matter
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 03-10-2016 at 04:23 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    Hmm....I could get 50 of the lockbox cooldown units and get a "sorry" every few minutes, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Finish the guild portion, then afterwards let peeps summon the low levelsthat they missed. Once an active peep gets the first few Indy levels, he/she may have another of the higher level unit's to finish in a few minutes.

That is unless Gree ruins this event also with outrageous boss health.

Yep, probably doesn't even matter
    you're right of course

BTW shouldn't it be -2% Lockbox Cooldown? Hope this will be fixed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post

That is unless Gree ruins this event also with outrageous boss health
    That question is yet to be seen, they only have raid boss and wars left to mess up. My guess with the changes we will find raid boss with very high health changes.

Post Count
    "A soldiers duty"....: if 50 gild members want to go for this quest (and in good guilds this will happen) you will very soon run out of orbs. Best droprate at lvl 20 Bosses (killed with 1 QA), you need 5 drops (chance 50%), so 10 kills for each of the 50 -> 500 bosses a 13 orbs, just for "A soldiers duty" 1/5... not speaking about the time and organisation trouble to summon 500 bosses....

Please Gree.... think about this again!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Please change the drop rate for orbs - there will be a serious shortage

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The Lockbox cooldown is not working for me. The time is exactly the same as it was before RB started.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    "A soldiers duty"....: if 50 gild members want to go for this quest (and in good guilds this will happen) you will very soon run out of orbs. Best droprate at lvl 20 Bosses (killed with 1 QA), you need 5 drops (chance 50%), so 10 kills for each of the 50 -> 500 bosses a 13 orbs, just for "A soldiers duty" 1/5... not speaking about the time and organisation trouble to summon 500 bosses....

Please Gree.... think about this again!
    Omg, I hadn't done the math yet. 60 members, 600 bosses = 7800 orbs
    Then there's the next 4 levels. Actually when we get to the higher levels, we should have all the drops we need from finishing Heroic. But for the first 3 levels, we will need @ 25,000 orbs.

Gree, this needs to be addressed

I just want Gree to understand that this is a FAIL for RB. EB was so hard, almost no one got orbs from Legendary. The orb drop rate from the ILTQ is terrible.

I suppose that once the guild finishes a the 1/5 level (by having 10 peeps finish the Indy 1/5) that we can move on to the next unit and try for those. Oh, but wait, the Indy 2/5 needs 1/5 to be finished before anyone can earn the drops. So we're going to need @ 25,000 orbs, otherwise there's no way for us to finish this FAILED RB .

This will become very frustrating in @ 12 hours or so when guilds finish Heroic and want to get the drops for the Indy quests. It would have been a lot better for you to use the drops from higher level bosses, since muttiple peeps would need to hit them. These low, single hit kill RB make it very tedious.

Gree, I hope you understand what peeps do when you make quests next to impossible and very frustrating. I'm already hearing from peeps who are fed up with you and KA
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 03-10-2016 at 06:13 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Please give us some ORBS, we are running out with everyone summoning for individual goals,...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Out guild thought that we could have only 10 toons going for the Indy quest, but guild 2/5 needs 25 peeps to complete it. We're going to need @ 25,000 to 30,000 orbs.

Gree, we need orbs!
    Purple Squirrel