Angry Abuse/exploitation of Arena Glitch

What is status of fix and/or action against abusers?

Out of curiosity, what was the glitched that has so many upset?

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    Out of curiosity, what was the glitched that has so many upset?
    They are working on this and the actions taken against any player will be handled privately. The team takes this very seriously and is investigating this very carefully.

Abusing glitches is considered cheating (it is not "part of the game") and players can be banned for abusing glitches.

Discussions about glitches violate the forum code of conduct, so please do not.

If you think somebody might be cheating or abusing a glitch, please send in a ticket and they will investigate it.
    If you think you know of a glitch, please send in a ticket with details about the glitch.

Thank you.
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeninja View Post
    Greetings Knights!

We have taken action against those responsible for unfair game play and have adjusted rankings for recent events. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

We take game security and fairness very seriously, for the safety of the Kingdom!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...fair-Game-Play

Just in case anybody missed this in the Announcement sub-forum.
    There's another new thread over there, too. Check it out.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    What happens if you do not know something is a glitch or exploit ? I've noticed when I take a call on my phone midgame , the set of opponents I get Arena changes , sometimes for my benefit & sometimes at my cost . It ONLY happens on my new extremely basic phone company smartphone & only when I receive calls & not make them . None of my friends who play or my Guild Mates have had this problem , so if it's a unique quirk of my device/setup I hardly class it as an exploit others could use . Just asking , as I didn't want to be punished for something I can't do anything about .
    A friend has noticed a minor quirk/glitch on her Galaxy when moving between it & her tablet . It has no real effect on game play & just makes her Knights randomly invisible !
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by London Knight View Post
    What happens if you do not know something is a glitch or exploit ? I've noticed when I take a call on my phone midgame , the set of opponents I get Arena changes , sometimes for my benefit & sometimes at my cost . It ONLY happens on my new extremely basic phone company smartphone & only when I receive calls & not make them . None of my friends who play or my Guild Mates have had this problem , so if it's a unique quirk of my device/setup I hardly class it as an exploit others could use . Just asking , as I didn't want to be punished for something I can't do anything about .
    A friend has noticed a minor quirk/glitch on her Galaxy when moving between it & her tablet . It has no real effect on game play & just makes her Knights randomly invisible !
    Lol
    That's a good question!
    Basically, ignorance of it being a glitch is not an excuse for exploiting it.
    I'm not saying you are ignorant or exploiting anything.

Best thing to do is report it thru Customer Service (CS) as required by the Terms of Service (ToS). CS will forward it to the team for investigation and probably close your ticket unless they need further info.
    GREE takes reports of glitches, bugs, exploits and cheats very seriously. After a very thorough and careful investigation, GREE handles each case individually and privately.

It might just be a random bug, but the engineers can track it thru your game data, investigate it along with other reports, and fix it if anything needs to be fixed before somebody claims, "It's not my fault 150 people called me and my Arena changed 150 times!" Again, I'm not saying you would say this; I'm just using your post as an example.
    Anything that alters "normal gameplay" as defined in the ToS, might be suspect. Please read the ToS for more info. The ToS can also be found in game under the Help menu.

Also, you are probably not the only one who this has happened to and most likely many others have already reported it.

Glitches and bugs unfortunately happen in games. Reports to CS are always appricated!