BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    What all this blabber has to do with the theme of this thread. I fully respect that low tier teams do not care about rivalry between top factions and rather would complain about boss health been too high for rb or ltq requires too much energy. May be they can ask mods make sub forum for them so they whine and commiserate together.

For those who are playing in major league a death of the flock is a big deal. So if you do not care do not post. You have 300 threads started by PJ where you can participate and show your depth and wisdom.

It’s also funny that the same people who are whining and trolling here now are been long enough on this forum to witness Ferr’s public virtual MW suicide, that he stretch for 3 weeks while opening new thread every time he would delete silo or armory or oil rig.

The bottom line is birds are dead and SUP is victorious. Thank you very much for your warm cheers.
    Dude. News flash. You're not playing major league. You're spending stupid amounts of money to buy pixels. Hence the apathy to your "achievement". Accomplish something real if you want respect.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Please, your jealousy is showing. Every game , sport , or contest, has their top participants. Yes it's some sort of big deal to many people go play at the top like genen said. I've been in enough chats, rivals convos etc, to know that is indeed true. If it wasn't, then why all the efforts to beat sup, or beat the birds, or Kys, or whoever a particular team is trying to beat. Each team members congratulate themselves on a great performance when they win a direct battle against the ones the feel they are competing against. Maybe it's not a prime time event, but it's big time for the people involved. In COC people talk about the top clans, in ez, they talk about the strongest players, etc etc etc. in crime city it was fight club, then sas, etc. yes people do care, or they would not be here posting. If it dosnt interest you, just ignore it, no ones looking for respect for playing a game. A little recognition for a job well done would probably be appreciated from time to time, but too many here just wanting to cast a negative blanket over others. If someone came here and posted they had just reached 100 trillion, I'd say nice job, not who gives a flip. But that's just me, you're free to keep bashing all you want.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Please, your jealousy is showing. Every game , sport , or contest, has their top participants. Yes it's some sort of big deal to many people go play at the top like genen said. I've been in enough chats, rivals convos etc, to know that is indeed true. If it wasn't, then why all the efforts to beat sup, or beat the birds, or Kys, or whoever a particular team is trying to beat. Each team members congratulate themselves on a great performance when they win a direct battle against the ones the feel they are competing against. Maybe it's not a prime time event, but it's big time for the people involved. In COC people talk about the top clans, in ez, they talk about the strongest players, etc etc etc. in crime city it was fight club, then sas, etc. yes people do care, or they would not be here posting. If it dosnt interest you, just ignore it, no ones looking for respect for playing a game. A little recognition for a job well done would probably be appreciated from time to time, but too many here just wanting to cast a negative blanket over others. If someone came here and posted they had just reached 100 trillion, I'd say nice job, not who gives a flip. But that's just me, you're free to keep bashing all you want.
    I've just reached 100 trillion

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Congrats hell. Nice job.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dont believe it i want a ss

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Funny that the only ones that care about this are the SUPpets.
    I laughed at this. Sometimes it happens. Oh, the irony.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I promise you the CMs did everything they could, but they had no position of power. Every issue that was raised they would bring to development or support. But, that was as far as they could go. They couldn't fix issues, they couldn't even get stuff prioritised. Yes they attended internal meetings about new features and releases. But they were never given timelines and the info they were given was no more than the basic details that CS got.. They didn't have access to support tools, or any sql skills. Their hands were tied.
    Make all the excuses you want. Every mod has been terrible since day 1. If this is not trained then it's in their culture. NO EXCUSES, DO YOUR JOB

Post Count
    "jealousy".... That's it? That's all the argument you've got isn't it. Pfffttt..... Ok dude, keep telling yourself whatever it takes to keep the wallet open to buy more of those third rate pixels. How jealous are the people in your real life acquaintances, or is the amount of spending you do on a phone game a guilty little secret?
    -
    Let's review the facts. All it takes to get to the top of the tree in MW is an open cheque book. Skill? Don't make me laugh. Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap....... that takes about as much skill as a Bangladeshi sweat shop labourer, and at least they are trying hard so deserve some respect.
    -
    You bought your way to the top of a phone game. Wow. I'm Impressed. Let me be the first to applaud your obvious stellar physical and mental prowess, overcoming all obstacles in the hard, dirty war you fight daily, battling all elements to get that credit card out faster than your opposition.........
    -
    Clap....... Clap....... Clap.........
    -
    As if any of that deserves real respect. Pffttttt, please..... don't make me laugh.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    "jealousy".... That's it? That's all the argument you've got isn't it. Pfffttt..... Ok dude, keep telling yourself whatever it takes to keep the wallet open to buy more of those third rate pixels. How jealous are the people in your real life acquaintances, or is the amount of spending you do on a phone game a guilty little secret?
    -
    Let's review the facts. All it takes to get to the top of the tree in MW is an open cheque book. Skill? Don't make me laugh. Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap....... that takes about as much skill as a Bangladeshi sweat shop labourer, and at least they are trying hard so deserve some respect.
    -
    You bought your way to the top of a phone game. Wow. I'm Impressed. Let me be the first to applaud your obvious stellar physical and mental prowess, overcoming all obstacles in the hard, dirty war you fight daily, battling all elements to get that credit card out faster than your opposition.........
    -
    Clap....... Clap....... Clap.........
    -
    As if any of that deserves real respect. Pffttttt, please..... don't make me laugh.
    You are definitely jealous. No question about it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I love how these threads always devolve into the same old boring cat fights between speedo, his little minions and the rest of the community. Come on guys, I'm only here for the entertainment, at least you lovebirds can offer up something more exciting. This is getting old. Step it up people, stop throwing limp-wristed jabs and flinging your poo around. I need more value for my time.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    You are definitely jealous. No question about it.
    Ok, you all win, you're heroes. I wait with baited breath for the ticker tape parade celebrating the way you bravely reached for that credit card and went above and beyond in your never ending quest for shinier pixels. Wow, I'm surprised I haven't seen the fall of the birds, carcasses laying strewn in the streets with SUP combatants posing victorious over the heaped bodies, on CNN. Such truly momentous achievements. I'm sure the luxury car dealership next to Gree HQ are singing your praises as we speak.

The pomposity over a phone game exhibited by certain deluded individuals would be truly hilarious if it wasn't for the tragedy of what that money could be spent on instead. Yep, yours to spend as you see fit. Just don't expect us to stand in awe of the choices you make on how to spend it is all.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Good GREEf. Please do not be so easily baited. I know it's hard, but it is possible to resist a rebuttal to the "envious" claim baiting. No need to lose your mind over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    He sure is nugget, and trying to deny it with every breath. Thou dost protest too loudly my dear friend.

Post Count
    Nah, it's just a fatal flaw in my character that when I see over inflated egos full of hot air and very little substance I have an OCD moment and reach for the pin..... I know all I'm doing is giving them the validity they desperately crave, but as speedie says, sometimes you just can't sit back and let some BS go unanswered. At least on that we agree.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Besides, when a cartoonist draws absurd caricatures of those that deserve a pin prick to their hyperinflated self importance, it's not intended for the edification of the object of the ridicule.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln