Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Nice!
    Much appreciated!

Thank you for posting, Tadaaah.

O
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Dear Crime City Players,

Thank you for being part of the Crime City community.

We sincerely apologize for the problems that occurred with this weekend's Street Assault event.

While it will sound like a bad excuse, we were hit with a “perfect storm” of technical issues that delivered a poor gameplay experience.

As our valued players, you deserve better.

We have investigated and identified the reasons for these problems and will put in place processes that will hopefully prevent similar problems in the future.

We are not perfect, but we are doing our best to deliver you the gameplay experience that you deserve.

Moreover, you will see changes to Crime City in the upcoming months that we hope you will love. We will share details of these changes in the following weeks and months.

In the meantime, please accept with our humblest apologies the following:

An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize.

Free Gold: Anyone who logged in during the duration of the event will receive 50 gold.

Once again, thank you for being part of the incredible Crime City community.

We greatly appreciate your continued patronage as we take Crime City to the next level.

Sincerely,

The Crime City Team
    When are prizes coming

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshijai View Post
    Tadaaah i stepped out of syn but went back will i still get the bonus syn prize?
    No, as you would need to be in the syndicate when prizes were received.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCCKilla111 View Post
    @Tadaaah I joined another syn after SA was over. I would like the prize for my SA syn. Is that possible?
    If you were in the syndicate when prizing was awarded, please submit a ticket. It might take some time, but we'll look to verify when you left the syndicate to see if you were eligible for prizing.

Please post an accurate list of the prizes for both the syndicate tiers and for the individual tiers, so we can see which prizes we are expecting in our inventory. transparency and all...

Thank you!

Soooooo..... I got the 50 gold on my accts, but still no "next tier prize"

Well done gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    No, as you would need to be in the syndicate when prizes were received.

If you were in the syndicate when prizing was awarded, please submit a ticket. It might take some time, but we'll look to verify when you left the syndicate to see if you were eligible for prizing.
    Thank you for the gold...it is appreciated.

thanks for gold and next tier gift

Thank you for the gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Please post an accurate list of the prizes for both the syndicate tiers and for the individual tiers, so we can see which prizes we are expecting in our inventory. transparency and all...
    Kitty posted exactly what I was thinking...

please, either post the Prize List (Ind & Synd) here Or make sure that we all get an additional Splash Screen, detailing the 'bonus' Syndicate Reward & Individual Prizes.

appreciate the thanks, especially as my Syndicate had a 'technical issues' mare throughout the whole SA Event - unable to see any deploys 1st match up & continual lock out / freezing issues in final 90 seconds of battles (not that that's a key/important time!)

thankfully, even with these annoying issues, we still managed to complete Perfect Goal with 2 hours to go; with no issues, we would have completed within 24-48 hours!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

just checked Stats on my 5 Accounts - only had increase of couple of 100K, which will be just from Syndicate SLTQ Rewards...

I would be looking for an increase of at least a couple of Mil from a High Syndicate Reward (top 70?) & a Medium Individual Reward (Top 3000) especially as both rewards will carry a decent % Modifier...

So, please, let us have a splash screen or prize list...

PPS: can't even be sure if I've received the 50 gold either...
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

GREE, thank you for the 50 gold. I have yet to receive the compensated item prize. Do I need to send in a ticket?

we do get to keep the previous reward? I much rather the 6-10 over 3-5.

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    we do get to keep the previous reward? I much rather the 6-10 over 3-5.
    Correct. You get both
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....