New weapons in store - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New weapons in store

Post Count
    The problem is as always Event items are better

These new weapons create another problem will these weapons eventually become redundant within 6 months ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    The problem is as always Event items are better

These new weapons create another problem will these weapons eventually become redundant within 6 months ?
    high stat weapons and their modifiers are what makes the bulk of any player's att/def stat. I have noticed gree reducing the overall raw stats for event prizes recently. not as many 100k prizes being issued out.

That being said, its hard to have 500+ high powered weapons per catergory. I think these weapons are strong enough to make a difference to your stats at this level. Especially with many players with 100, 200, or even 300% modifiers per category. a 5k gun can easily 20k in stats.

I think MW was the test run. gree possibly saw some mistakes and corrected for CC.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    exactly sleazy, obviously these weapons aren't going to rival event final prizes, that would be ridiculous. what they are though is far better than previous cash weapons available so you are able to make a significant increase to your weapons list from the mid point.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    btw I would recommend a smaller test than $1bil
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph