Division Rewards - Did GREEdy forget to give them out? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Division Rewards - Did GREEdy forget to give them out?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Why should it matter what faction you are in today? If you guys could get even this right, you should be able to award the correct unit to the team members who were there when the clock struck zero. Sounds like lazy programming to me.
    I think you hit the bullseye!!!

They should have been given out the same time the other rewards were also given out.

Imagine the anger if we had to wait this long for the faction and individual rewards?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Relic, Please inform you dev friends that changing prizes after an event has started is not a good way to treat the customers, or for gree to make money as it even constitutes valid reason for the customers to get reimbursed for gold spent directly by apple/itunes (please read your ToS with itunes)

(yes, this also applies to the stats of the current LTQ speed prize where you reduced the stats with ~90%)

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Thank you for letting me know you didn't switch factions. I'll send this info up right now!

I apologize for the confusion
    First off, when you reply to players at least bother to actually read what the question/statement was in the first place. I think the Superman007 pointed out clearely that DIVISION prizes that we received for Top tiers have DIFFERENT BOOSTS than what we should had received !! Does this make any sense to you at all ? So let me try and make it more clear to you: New Zealand Silver Faction - +1% Triple Strike PRIZE that was shown the entire event for New Zeeland Silver VERSUS New Zealand Silver Faction - +2% Alliance Defense Increase PRIZE that was given for New Zeeland Silver - BIG DIFFERENCE and it has nothing to do with factions or anything like this !! So talk to your devs and CHANGE the PRIZES/BOOSTS as they were SHOWN the ENTIRE 4 DAYS OF WAR !!! Piece of cake if you ask me...THANKS and Waiting on a REPLY man !!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=cadillacdoctor;1494530]
    Quote Originally Posted by Die14 View Post
    New Zealand Platinum Faction - +1% Alliance Attack
    New Zealand Gold Faction - +1% Alliance Defense
    New Zealand Silver Faction - +1% Triple Strike
    New Zealand Bronze Faction - +1% Double Strike
    New Zealand Copper Faction - -5% Building Upgrade Time

Here is what was rewarded so far

New Zealand Gold Faction - +1% Double Strikein
    New Zealand Silver Faction - +2% Alliance Defense Increase
    New Zealand Bronze Faction - +2% Alliance Attack
    New Zealand Copper Faction - +1% Alliance Defense Increase

Nice try on the "because you changed Factions" excuse...I never left my Faction and I did not get the correct rewards that I payed Cash to get!!! GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE WOULD YOU !!!!

You guys are still spending money on this programming abortion? I want my rewards too! I'm pretty sure we were in top 3 overall and number one in division! And I finished the speed event and didn't receive my 1b ATT unit! Get your stuff together GREE! Also, when is new equipment coming out? My soldier needs the next gen NVGs! Lmao!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

I've alerted the dev team about this and it's being investigated. Apologies for the confusion on this, in the past this would happen when a player switched factions after a WD event; however, it looks like that might not be the case this time.

If you're experiencing this issue and you didn't switch factions, please submit a ticket to Customer Support so it can be tended to. You can open a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still no Divisional awards. Tickets sent. Told to reboot game. Nothing!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The longer the delay, the bigger the reward package.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey everyone,

I've alerted the dev team about this and it's being investigated. Apologies for the confusion on this, in the past this would happen when a player switched factions after a WD event; however, it looks like that might not be the case this time.

If you're experiencing this issue and you didn't switch factions, please submit a ticket to Customer Support so it can be tended to. You can open a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you
    Relic, yes, sending a ticket can be useful.
    But, no one has received any divisional rewards.
    So, before the unnecessary tickets start to flow into your CS personnel (overloading and overwhelming the queue), wouldn't it be better just to say EVERYONE will receive the promised rewards as soon as a fix has been created to deploy them to all players???
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still no Divisional awards. Tickets sent. Told to reboot game. Nothing!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I found out that when you do not receive a reward unit when it was already given out, you will not be able to get those until CS actually fixes the problem.

Restarting the game or re-installing the game will not fix the problem either.

The only solution is for CS to actually "send" the reward to your profile. Keep on them for those rewards. The last time this happened to me was Feb 2014 and it took them 5 weeks to resolve my problem.

It took GREE 2 weeks for the initial person response and then nothing for 2 more weeks and another week after someone finally responded that they are finally working on getting me my missing unit.

I hope no one here has to ever go thru that with GREE's Customer Support.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Instead of 20+ factions sending in a tickets and flooding the CS. It should be a easy fix for the dev team to resolve this pretty quickly with a simple script update. All they have to do is update the boosts for each of these rewards. Anyone who has these rewards should have the right modifiers as advertised during the whole of WD campaign.

Reward: New Zealand Gold Faction
    - Change +1% Double Strike to +1% Alliance Defense
    Reward: New Zealand Silver Faction
    - Change +2% Alliance Defense Increase to +1% Triple Strike
    Reward: New Zealand Bronze Faction
    - Change +2% Alliance Attack to +1% Double Strike
    Reward: New Zealand Copper Faction
    - Change +1% Alliance Defense Increase to -5% Building Upgrade Time

Post Count
    I'm probably going to just submit a ticket and then get a refund when they close my ticket with no resolve.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still have not received DIVISION rewards for New Zealand WD. Received individual and faction rewards. Finished top 50 in Division so I'm owed 8 units, and all of them have a bonus attached to them. Sent ticket, got a reply that it's in my inventory, but obviously you guys didn't check my inventory because they are not there! I replied to ticket multiple times, no response. Ticket # 2359992. Even called gree at their California office was told that an email will be sent to cust support regarding this ticket number. No response.

Units I'm missing for finishing top 50 in Division:

Morgothian Scout +6% Air Defense
    Morgothian Catalyst +5% Ground Attack
    Morgothian Combat Aid +5% Sea Defense
    Morgothian Medic +5% Infantry Attack
    Morgothian Super Mustang +4% Air Defense
    Morgothian Assault Tank +4% Ground Attack
    Morgothian Sea Serpent +4% Sea Defense
    Morgothian Marksman +3% Fight Valor Payout

Response needed!! Ticket #2359992.
    Last edited by Addwind; 04-13-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    this is GREEs new way....ignore the problem long enough and people will forget about it as new problems arise. Example: Missing map mission rewards, going on for 5 weeks now. After a while, it's hard keeping up with glitches and missing units. This is by design.

Wonder how long before someone files a class action lawsuit against GREE.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I received the response for my ticket but they're saying it is a display glitch on the prizes listed for the division rewards. The rewards shown during and after the event remained the same and we pushed hard to get into Top 2 in our division based on the prizes that were displayed. Probably, it might have been true from some of the factions that pushed hard for those rewards. If the actual boosts where displayed then we might have been content with the Top 5 in our division without spending insane amount of gold to get into Top2. All I am asking is how are we suppose to know what is a display glitch and what is not? Shouldn't the rewards be honored based on what was displayed for the entire event?

Prize Display Error Actual Boost
    Top 1 New Zealand Platinum Faction +1% Alliance Attack +1% Health Regen
    Top 2 New Zealand Gold Faction +1% Alliance Defense +1% Double Strike
    Top 3 New Zealand Silver Faction +1% Triple Strike +2% Alliance Defense
    Top 4 New Zealand Bronze Faction +1% Double Strike +2% Alliance Attack
    Top 5 New Zealand Copper Faction -5% Building Upgrade Time +1% Alliance Defense