Current version unstable?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current version unstable?

Exclamation Current version unstable?

Are any of you suffering from this version of MW? If so, what version of iOS do you currently use? Are you experiencing delays in attacking/raiding? Is your request/ticket not replied to? Do you crash while tapping jobs rapidly? Do you get no free gold from video offers? Did All your money get drained when buying a specific amount of gold via redeemed gift cards? I'm using version 7.1.2 of iOS on iPhone 4.
    Last edited by Cartoondude135; 03-08-2016 at 04:52 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The entire game is unstable, been like this for about three and a half years. Just play for free and wait for the final curtain call.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    The entire game is unstable, been like this for about three and a half years. Just play for free and wait for the final curtain call.
    What does "the final curtain call" mean?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WISDOM, great WISDOM has been dispensed in about two dozen words!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Once upon a time... long, long ago... In a galaxy far, far away... this game was stable... And then I woke up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoondude135 View Post
    Are any of you suffering from this version of MW? If so, what version of iOS do you currently use? Are you experiencing delays in attacking/raiding? Is your request/ticket not replied to? Do you crash while tapping jobs rapidly? Do you get no free gold from video offers? Did All your money get drained when buying a specific amount of gold via redeemed gift cards? I'm using version 7.1.2 of iOS on iPhone 4.
    The lag and crashing has been terrible (almost unplayable) for me since they released the forced update.
    Playing on iPod Touch generation 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Probably has something to do with the older A4 and A5 processors.

Post Count
    haven't updated but get 2 or more data sets everyday, there is 3-5 sec lag fm tapping to menu response
    485046391 & 565411567

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    haven't updated but get 2 or more data sets everyday, there is 3-5 sec lag fm tapping to menu response
    I get annoyed by all the data pushes. The game is way more laggy then it was 1 month ago. Hitting NPC's, WD targets are all very slow and takes forever for prize to show up. I am on iPhone 6.

Post Count
    What does "the final curtain call" mean?
    ...means the end of the app, iow when they turn off the servers, but that is not gonna happen for a very, very long time.
    Players have been saying the game is on it's last leg, circling the drain, barely surviving, etc... for years and years and we're still here.

Unfortunately, the crashing and other app issues your are experiencing might be device-related.
    I've stopped using my iPhone4. My new iPhone6s works fine with GREE's apps.

It kinda sucks that we live in a world where everything is upgraded or becomes obsolete & gets thrown away or recycled! (Please recycle!) My iPhone3G is a calculator/alarm clock now, and it still looks brand new! Same goes with my 1st gen iPad. I miss playing on my iPad! But, everything got upgraded to 64bit last year and older devices couldn't upgrade. Oh well.

GREE codes for & QAs on the newest devices. If you send in a ticket and you're using an older device, there isn't much the customer service (CS) agent can do after they forward it to the MW Team. So, they close the ticket and it looks like you're being ignored only because the CS agent doesn't have a good answer for you. Sometimes the developers will reply to tickets, but it's very rare. Tickets are collected, feedback is noted, nothing gets ignored.

Regarding free gold videos, I believe those are still suspended until further notice for iOS users, but I'm not 100% sure.

If you feel like your ticket is being ignored by CS, please PM me to let me know. I'm here to help if I can. Instead of sending in a new ticket for the same issue, please reply to your original, and it will re-open it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Vile Lynn- What about tickets where they said problems fixed but it never has been? I gave up sending in tickets after 4 tickets being responded to with a survey and a message saying something to the effect of, I hope this helps. I gave up trying to send in tickets. It seems like some get answers while others dont. I use iphone6 and am fully updated. I haven't seen worse customer service before.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Vile Lynn- What about tickets where they said problems fixed but it never has been? I gave up sending in tickets after 4 tickets being responded to with a survey and a message saying something to the effect of, I hope this helps. I gave up trying to send in tickets. It seems like some get answers while others dont. I use iphone6 and am fully updated. I haven't seen worse customer service before.
    I guess it depends how persistent a player wants to be about the issue.

There are always exceptions either way.

I'm not sure of the exact problem they said was fixed when it wasn't, but the CS agents (for the most part) do their best with the info they are given (and I don't think they are given much info.) I doubt any of them play.
    It's like me moderating in the Knights and Dragons (KnD) forums: I can answer simple questions about basic game play, but players get upset when I don't (can't) address what they think are major issues like why they can't bait their pets (huh?) or forge their DragonForge armor with their who-knows-what. I don't play KnD, btw. KWIM? I sometimes feel out of water here because I don't play at most of y'all's super high-stat levels, but I try and know the game at least.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    The lag and crashing has been terrible (almost unplayable) for me since they released the forced update.
    Everything is perfect for me.

I deleted the game from all of my devices weeks ago.

I no longer experience ANY problems.

Im amazed and ever so grateful to THEGREE.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blest@iBOB!.mw View Post
    Once upon a time... long, long ago... In a galaxy far, far away... this game was stable... And then I woke up.
    Once upon a time... long, long ago... In a galaxy far, far away... this game was stable... And then.........GREE took over

There I fixed your post to properly show what you really really meant

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Everything is perfect for me.

I deleted the game from all of my devices weeks ago.

I no longer experience ANY problems.

Im amazed and ever so grateful to THEGREE.
    Sounds like a sweet fix. I'll give it a try.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Erase all those dirty pics you got saved.
    MW runs best for me when I have lots of space available.