Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

I love you Wise One
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.
    Just wanted to say, as one of the original members of the +11 movement, THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    Lol. So that's how rr has been getting top. Darn hackers. Good riddance
    Yes, "darn hackers. Good riddance"... One person got banned out of the blue and the logical thing to do is to assume that everyone is hacking. RR gets the top and will continue to be on top, some people complain, "rr is sponsored by GREE" or now "rr cheats to be first place." No need to keep looking for reasons that we win. We pay for what we get, that is first place, it will continue to be that as well. It is a shame what happened to hades and we don't condone or support cheating in not only RR but any of the feeder guilds, him being a leader of the Rco, I don't believe him to be hacking.

However the facts are he was banned, but it won't change the position of how RR performs in wars.
    GM of The Rainbow Rug. Lifetime Rugger.
    Line account "jacottylaw34" 1st place min req
    Too many epics to list out like a scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by The JokeRR View Post
    Yes, "darn hackers. Good riddance"... One person got banned out of the blue and the logical thing to do is to assume that everyone is hacking. RR gets the top and will continue to be on top, some people complain, "rr is sponsored by GREE" or now "rr cheats to be first place." No need to keep looking for reasons that we win. We pay for what we get, that is first place, it will continue to be that as well. It is a shame what happened to hades and we don't condone or support cheating in not only RR but any of the feeder guilds, him being a leader of the Rco, I don't believe him to be hacking.

However the facts are he was banned, but it won't change the position of how RR performs in wars.
    Even after gree confirms that all the people banned were indeed hackers you are still skeptical? I think all the leaders in your clan scams. They have private chats on line just for them while they make the idiots like you guys pay out the arse so the clan stays on top. Watch more and more of your higher ups get banned.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.
    Hi wise one!
    you have the community gratitude! we truly appreciate this ban wave and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise.
    overall everyone are supporting this ban wave and further more *expecting* for continuously effort to prevent hacking/exploiting.
    as member of the 11+ group and player in few line chats - THIS IS 100% SUPPORTED!
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

My account has nothing to do with Rug/Rooms success, they were first before I moved up and will continue to be long after I'm gone.

BobSaget, mate you're just upset I didn't let you into Rug. Grow up, if anyone wants screenshots of that my line ID is hadesthe8th.

Also Kingjuju yes, they're still skeptical because when has Gree ever been known to be perfect and fix exploits in their game properly? Reference stripping down to fusion boosts during wars in order to farm massive amounts of points. Guys like you are the reason the we need a blacklist...

Maybe quadruple check your info TheWiseone, because I've never touched a hack, exploit or cheat on K&D. Learn to accept when you've made a mistake. Anyway I see no need to go about this on the forums, my ticket is in, I'm looking forward to resolving this and moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    My account has nothing to do with Rug/Rooms success, they were first before I moved up and will continue to be long after I'm gone.

BobSaget, mate you're just upset I didn't let you into Rug. Grow up, if anyone wants screenshots of that my line ID is hadesthe8th.

Also Kingjuju yes, they're still skeptical because when has Gree ever been known to be perfect and fix exploits in their game properly? Reference stripping down to fusion boosts during wars in order to farm massive amounts of points. Guys like you are the reason the we need a blacklist...

Maybe quadruple check your info TheWiseone, because I've never touched a hack, exploit or cheat on K&D. Learn to accept when you've made a mistake. Anyway I see no need to go about this on the forums, my ticket is in, I'm looking forward to resolving this and moving on.
    No guys like you are why we need a blacklist. U darn hacker. Enjoy your perm man and your wasted life. Har har
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Hi,

Thank you so much for this. It's nice to see (most of) the cheaters gone now.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

So the bans go out roughly 3 wars AFTER, the numbers and evidenced surfaced, AND top 10 scores IMMEDIATELY DROP????
    Seems legit.......

Wheres all the fanboys claiming "we worked so hard" " we saved up gems" "haters gonna hate"

So the bans go out roughly 3 wars AFTER, the numbers and evidenced surfaced, AND top 10 scores IMMEDIATELY DROP????
    Seems legit.......

Wheres all the fanboys claiming "we worked so hard" " we saved up gems" "haters gonna hate"

Bye bye cheetos

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post
    Seems legit.......

Where are all the people still claiming the herd cheats? This proved them wrong.

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    No guys like you are why we need a blacklist. U darn hacker. Enjoy your perm man and your wasted life. Har har
    Thanks, I'll add Hades to the blacklist now.
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

Jujuking just a very bad troll.

Guild war

Dunno if you guys have noticed but who's top In war bye miles with the same score as usual .... That's what I thought ....... Thank you and goodnight , be the same this war and future wars .

Also thank you wise one for the reply it is much appreciated