My defense stats dropped 50,000 overnight......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My defense stats dropped 50,000 overnight......

Post Count

My defense stats dropped 50,000 overnight......

that's pretty freakin awesome. Yesterday my defense was 330k this morning it's 275k. I was not booted from a faction, was not attacked, did not sell off defense or boost buildings. Anyone else have this awesomeness happen?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Other people have reported it after downloading the new Android update.

Post Count
    I'm on a Mac

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBubba View Post
    that's pretty freakin awesome. Yesterday my defense was 330k this morning it's 275k. I was not booted from a faction, was not attacked, did not sell off defense or boost buildings. Anyone else have this awesomeness happen?
    thats messed up man,but to be honest i wouldnt exspect anything less from gree and the awesome work of the IT'S there

Post Count
    and I do NOT take screenshots of my stats on a daily basis. That'd be akin to taking pics of myself with an iPhone in the mirror on a daily basis to measure the tremendous growth of my hairy chest.

Seriously who in the heck takes screenshots of their own profile everyday?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    and I do NOT take screenshots of my stats on a daily basis. That'd be akin to taking pics of myself with an iPhone in the mirror on a daily basis to measure the tremendous growth of my hairy chest.
    Yeah no kidding, i use my ipad for that, much better screen size

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool

Well. I guess you from now on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big73 View Post
    Well. I guess you from now on.
    Ahhhhh, no. Not gonna happen.

Post Count
    A member of my faction had this happen to him as well two days ago. He is on an android platform. He sat almost 60K def higher than atk. Now they are even. His defense lowered about 60K.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Banned
    Post Count

Haha quality !

Lurker
    Post Count
    it happened to me too about a month ago. i went from 55k defense to 40kdefense. my offense went from 49k to 36k. total bs. has anyone had this issue resolved?

I had this same thing happen to me last month. I sent in a request to fix the problem and got this answer back:
    "
    Our developers put the fix on our servers, which does not require any action from you except an exit/restart of the game.
    Previously, boosts were not being properly displayed, which gave an inflated appearance to both attack and defense stats on the profile page. Your actual stats as recorded on our server and used in battles have not changed. Attack and defense stats are now correctly displayed on your profile. I apologize for any confusion caused by this"

I think a message sent out to all Modern War players explaining this would have been a better way to announce that many of us would see a change in numbers! Apparently we have been playing with the umbels that are showing now but we thought they were much higher! Explains some of my mysterious failures when I thought I was attacking a weaker player. I hope this helps you and anyone else bothered by this!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraUPowers View Post
    I had this same thing happen to me last month. I sent in a request to fix the problem and got this answer back:
    "
    Our developers put the fix on our servers, which does not require any action from you except an exit/restart of the game.
    Previously, boosts were not being properly displayed, which gave an inflated appearance to both attack and defense stats on the profile page. Your actual stats as recorded on our server and used in battles have not changed. Attack and defense stats are now correctly displayed on your profile. I apologize for any confusion caused by this"

I think a message sent out to all Modern War players explaining this would have been a better way to announce that many of us would see a change in numbers! Apparently we have been playing with the umbels that are showing now but we thought they were much higher! Explains some of my mysterious failures when I thought I was attacking a weaker player. I hope this helps you and anyone else bothered by this!
    Hmmmm, ok, I don't really buy into it though.

Post Count
    Happened to one of our guys today too

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Banned
    Post Count
    Gosh dang that was a stupid bug.