Lurker
    Post Count
    Who is TAW? Never heard of them

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by davem326 View Post
    Who is TAW? Never heard of them
    If things don't go their way, Typically Always Weeping

Post Count
    Well, the approach taken in this thread wasn't exactly the best one.. but I more than agree syndicates that were affected last SA with the glitch that you couldn't get a match, literally couldn't get a match, for days/hours, that these syndicates should be compensated.

Maybe T5 is a bit of a stretch.. even though there's no telling what these syndicates would've ranked had the circumstances been different, but (TAW finished rank 20 right?) They deserve at least the T10/15 syn prizes as the lock out obviously ruined there rank as it did many other syns. Ignore the obvious trolls in this thread.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I more than agree syndicates that were affected last SA with the glitch that you couldn't get a match, literally couldn't get a match, for days/hours, that these syndicates should be compensated.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Lmao! I would've expected a pony pic from you but the cat works too

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

We are working on getting this resolved so that everyone affected gets taken care of fairly. As soon as I have more information I'll let you know. Looking at the support side they have responded to players and their tickets are on hold for a follow up asap.

I do apologize for this as I know it really did screw up folks rankings/plans.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

We are working on getting this resolved so that everyone affected gets taken care of fairly. As soon as I have more information I'll let you know. Looking at the support side they have responded to players and their tickets are on hold for a follow up asap.

Thank you Sirius!

Post Count
    SAS was also locked out for a long time just like TAW

Thanks for working on it
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Interesting that the "don't give TAW anything they don't deserve" thread was locked, while the "give TAW the top prize because they would have totally dominated if they had only been given a chance" thread was not only left open, but has been given top priority by the support team.

Well played Gree, well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the update Sirius!
    Asphalt Assassins

"I set out to be good but there were too many other options. Now I just aim to misbehave."-Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly- Joss Whedon

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wonder if this update will take as long as the accomplice update that we are still waiting on......

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Well, the approach taken in this thread wasn't exactly the best one.. but I more than agree syndicates that were affected last SA with the glitch that you couldn't get a match, literally couldn't get a match, for days/hours, that these syndicates should be compensated.

Maybe T5 is a bit of a stretch.. even though there's no telling what these syndicates would've ranked had the circumstances been different, but (TAW finished rank 20 right?) They deserve at least the T10/15 syn prizes as the lock out obviously ruined there rank as it did many other syns. Ignore the obvious trolls in this thread.
    Agree. There's no justification for top 5. It doesn't matter if TAW were 5th at one point (how long for?), as there's no guarantee they would have finished there.

Give them (and other similarly affected teams) the prize(s) for the rank above where they finished but not one that would give them those top slots. If need be create one special prize somewhere between 5th placed prize and next tier down.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Agree. There's no justification for top 5. It doesn't matter if TAW were 5th at one point (how long for?), as there's no guarantee they would have finished there.

Give them (and other similarly affected teams) the prize(s) for the rank above where they finished but not one that would give them those top slots. If need be create one special prize somewhere between 5th placed prize and next tier down.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe the weapon they could come up with to give them could be called the Little Whiny *****. That'd be fair.

Post Count
    Now why are my posts disappearing? What I said was that TAW can spend the gold they saved on this event on some other event, and it will all sort itself out. They're just complaining to try to get free crap.

It looks like the replies agreeing with me were also deleted. What gives? Nothing objectionable with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.