Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post we need a new what i want poll -

So - lets hear it, give some ideas on what you think should be listed. try not to be vague either - more for lvl 100 to do is not a great answer. shoot for - how about this event for people over 100.

obviously a map expansion should be up their and hopefully with a map expansion comes new armors for each new level - possibly a new set of big 4? lets here it guys. ill post the results in a poll later next week.

What do we want? CHANGE!
    When do we want it? EVENTUALLY!
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Revamped rewards for 11-15. Corrupted armors.

Abolish the language filter in in-game chat.

Ability for GM to set a score minimum for which players are denied rewards when failing to meet it.

A reputation system. Perhaps similar to the Arena tab on a player's profile where it might list "Positive rep given by GM of X guild" and "Negative rep given by GC of X guild."

1. Ability for GM to set a score minimum for which players are denied rewards when failing to meet it. (from Sol +1)

2. A reputation system. Perhaps similar to the Arena tab on a player's profile where it might list "Positive rep given by GM of X guild" and "Negative rep given by GC of X guild." (from Sol +1)

3. add a good reason to continue lv after 100 , was posted in a another tread a +1 point in stats every 10 levels , this can reward realy active and determinated players

4. A very hard map expansion for lv 100+ (something with many , many minions and bad arse bosses)

5. Milenium stones for blitz and epic wars and prizes to the best inside the guild ( something similar to the raid boss reward sistem)

I think that the ability for GM to set a minimum score is viable, as long as there is a safeguard that allows him/her to manipulate the system... say you have a 80k req, you have a member do 75k then their phone breaks (I know outrageous but it could easily happen), the GM should be able to pull the req from that individual member.

I think the biggest boost would be mini events that take place randomly throughout the weeks. Part of the problem with the EB's and Arena is that they are so predictable, a new arena starts at a certain day and time, EVERY WEEK, same with EB. If they were to implement a once per week, 12 hour event that randomly appears at any time (Specialized arena tournament, Specialized EB tournament, or a variety of different ideas) it would keep players more interested throughout the weekdays.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I've said in another thread, but during a battle it'd be nice to be able to select which of your opponent's knights you use your special on.

**Edited for clarification:

Right now, you have to just hold onto your special and wait until the knight you wish to use your special on is up first in the rotation. I want the ability to hit the special, then choose which of the 3 knights you use it on. This means that I can use my special on my opponent's 3rd knight without having to defeat the 1st or 2nd.
    Last edited by Scabs; 07-16-2014 at 07:46 AM.

I think that's what the Special Attack button is for, Scabs.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    So - lets hear it, give some ideas on what you think should be listed. try not to be vague either - more for lvl 100 to do is not a great answer. shoot for - how about this event for people over 100.

obviously a map expansion should be up their and hopefully with a map expansion comes new armors for each new level - possibly a new set of big 4? lets here it guys. ill post the results in a poll later next week.

What do we want? CHANGE!
    When do we want it? EVENTUALLY!
    Map expansion: we know the Dark Prince had family...perhaps the expansion might bring us into contact with them? Honestly, I don't just miss new locations to uncover on a map, I miss new missions, and new snarky messages from The Dark Prince...what if he had a brother?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

So, not to instantly criticize anyone, but... GM's shouldn't be the ones giving out rep. It should/could be more of a grind, to go along with building the guild. At least that is what I feel.

As you complete quests and events, much like in WoW, you gain rep with your guild. If you quit, there should be a penalty, either losing a chunk of rep, or possibly even all. Yes, it defeats the purpose of a tracking system if it is a complete reset, but taking a %, say, 10% every time you hop guilds could def hurt when people are looking for someone with devotion to a guild, or character. You know, the longer you've stayed and participated in one guild, the better your rep with that guild should be. Guild hoppers will never keep enough rep to make the cut into top guilds. This could be a problem for some, but a great benefit for others.

Yes, no?

Quality of Life Suggestions:
    • A button to sort armours either from highest or lowest.
    • Make materials and potions sellable for gold.

Game Improvement Suggestions:
    • As what we had in the Guild Raid, implement Personal Milestones and Top Knight Rewards in the normal 3-day Guild Wars. Fusion Wars can stay as it is.
    • Using the Summoning Stone, let players use Gold or Fusion Stones to summon the really, really old Epic Bosses. This will give massive new content for new players to play with and not feel intimidated by the current Epic Bosses.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Map expansion: we know the Dark Prince had family...perhaps the expansion might bring us into contact with them? Honestly, I don't just miss new locations to uncover on a map, I miss new missions, and new snarky messages from The Dark Prince...what if he had a brother?
    Dark Prince momy .... Meet the Dark Queen !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I think that's what the Special Attack button is for, Scabs.
    Here's how I envision it working:

There is a new special target indicator that is defaulted to your opponent's first (active) knight. At anytime during the battle, you can move this indicator to any of the 3 knights (or 2 knights once the first is killed). When you execute your special, it will still be executed by your first (active) knight but will target the opponent knight that is currently selected by the indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    I've said in another thread, but during a battle it'd be nice to be able to select which of your opponent's knights you use your special on.

**Edited for clarification:

Right now, you have to just hold onto your special and wait until the knight you wish to use your special on is up first in the rotation. I want the ability to hit the special, then choose which of the 3 knights you use it on. This means that I can use my special on my opponent's 3rd knight without having to defeat the 1st or 2nd.
    the longer you save it, the less damage your doing. also this isn't how their battle system works, your asking them to make their system better, which i can guarantee is a wasted effort. sorry.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 07-20-2014 at 08:36 AM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Copying Hopeless 82 style of suggesting

Quality of Life Suggestions:
    - Be able to do an entire area in one go. Picture doing Skeleton Tomb but doing 1/1 rather than 1/4, perhaps give a bit of bonus experience for doing it like that. It would make farming a little more bearable.
    - Be able to buy and sell potions

Game Improvement Suggestions:
    - Guild minimum requirement, those who fall below the requirement do not receive rewards during the raid/war
    - Lower gem cost of summoning stone, most high end players don't bother with it but for newer/mid level players this could allow them to get stronger armor a tad faster
    - New map, there is a Dark Prince but what about another brother(Prince)? A sister(Princess)? A mother (Queen) or father (King)? Even beyond those you can start getting into a Deity that made the Dark Prince evil in the first place.
    - A daily quest asking you to craft specific armors or farm specific materials, reward being experience, gold and 5 gems.

Keep the game interesting

Better rewards for gaining a level past 100. A gold key, or 25k gold is very poor.

The ability of the GM to privileges to commanders

The ability to gift gems, gold, or armour to other guild members

The ability to quarantine guild members without fully kicking them out. Once quarantined this Frees up a guild slot.

Due to international time zones, it some times places a disadvantage on Europe. The war starts at 10pm at night. The EB event is midnight or even later. For EB event can the time clock start running when you start the event. With wars can they alternate it to be more fav able to Europe and then back to the US

More support for ISO 5. That is the operating system on mark 1 iPads. The game plays very slowly and freezes altogether in the friend fights.

A more fair war prizes. Lower ranked guilds below the top 100 need a plus version armour more than they do.

lol

a new random question so i dont have to keep typing in "dog" when responding to forum posts