Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617

Great read . Lots of great info!

you forgot to add that the game is a form of gambling. that would have been nice to know before I ever played

Quote Originally Posted by honeypot View Post
    you forgot to add that the game is a form of gambling. that would have been nice to know before I ever played
    You agreed to ToS when you entered the game. Since you agreed to ToS you should be aware of how the game is. Dont blame the mirror - You are the issue here.

Besides, no on forced you to put in real money. Its a choice YOU have and YOU chose to do it. Why complain then? Why get butthurt? Also, if you read the forums you should have known by now. Thats for sure.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Gold for later levels

So I know that Radlonghammer mentions gold and how important it is in the early game and also late game. He definitely emphasizes to get training fields ASAP because obviously they gather the most gold while you are away. My questions is on a google doc that is shared on these forums it goes over long term and short term accumulation of gold using different buildings. If you are able to log in quite often it said that you can get 800k+ gold per 2.1 hours with lvl 3 monster nests (that's with all spots full of monster nests aside from having 1 arena, 1 chance chest, 1 fusion master, and 1 armor smith, meaning 29 open single spots) and 600k+ gold per 11.9 hours with lvl 3 training fields. So would it be better to have full training fields or monster nests? Obviously you'd be losing gold when you sleep but when you're awake you have gained roughly 48k more gold for the same amount of time it takes the training fields to get full.

Quote Originally Posted by FTB Jacob View Post
    So I know that Radlonghammer mentions gold and how important it is in the early game and also late game. He definitely emphasizes to get training fields ASAP because obviously they gather the most gold while you are away. My questions is on a google doc that is shared on these forums it goes over long term and short term accumulation of gold using different buildings. If you are able to log in quite often it said that you can get 800k+ gold per 2.1 hours with lvl 3 monster nests (that's with all spots full of monster nests aside from having 1 arena, 1 chance chest, 1 fusion master, and 1 armor smith, meaning 29 open single spots) and 600k+ gold per 11.9 hours with lvl 3 training fields. So would it be better to have full training fields or monster nests? Obviously you'd be losing gold when you sleep but when you're awake you have gained roughly 48k more gold for the same amount of time it takes the training fields to get full.
    This is a personal choice based on a couple of factors:

In-game cost
    Gold
    Training Fields occupy 2 spaces. Monster Nests occupy 1. Remember that as you calculate the cost to build all of these buildings and purchase the level 2 upgrades.

Real Life Costs
    Time
    You will need to be sure that you can check your buildings frequently enough to meet your own expectations. This costs time from your real life. While 4 hours might not sound bad now, consider the life of the game as well. If you suspect your personal pattern in playing games involves a cycle of dedicated play and a longer cycle that is less dedicated, then take that into account. This choice will include a BIG investment with a similar investment if you change your mind later.

Gems
    Monster Nests not only require the additional gold investment, but similar gem investment. Both building's level 3 upgrades costs gems. Monster Nests will take a lot to upgrade them all so what is your plan on having these completed? Are you going to buy those gems or go long-term saving all your free gems to get these done? This might require you to spend money to get there so be sure you consider those costs in your planning.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

I have a question,

In case I sent my phone to the lab (means they'll probably reset my phone). I haven't binded my account and I guess I'll need to start from scratch when the phone gets back. Is there another way to access my account beside binding the account to my e-mail address?

I wish I knew how easily gear would be to get by destroying people in the low level arena...
    Looking for a new place to spend your gems? Wu Tang Guild is now recruiting! Apply at www.wutangguild.com

Also feel free to join the forum and chat about everything not allowed here!

Armor Question

So I am level 16 and started about two days ago. I have been operating under the understanding that I should be using and leveling up better starred armor. Clearly I am mistaken. Two questions:

1) When trying to obtain the big 4, should I try to fuse two level 1 base armors or should I level up base armors then fuse to make some of the big 4?

2) How do I know what type of guild to join? I have been playing guild based games for awhile (most recently CoC before it was even remotely popular) but this is a different style of game it seems. Though I may be a beginner, I am extremely active and will grow quickly. How do I avoid getting into a purely beginner guild that people are inactive and quit often?

Thanks for the great threat!
    ~ Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Itsdrivinmenuts View Post
    So I am level 16 and started about two days ago. I have been operating under the understanding that I should be using and leveling up better starred armor. Clearly I am mistaken. Two questions:

1) When trying to obtain the big 4, should I try to fuse two level 1 base armors or should I level up base armors then fuse to make some of the big 4?

2) How do I know what type of guild to join? I have been playing guild based games for awhile (most recently CoC before it was even remotely popular) but this is a different style of game it seems. Though I may be a beginner, I am extremely active and will grow quickly. How do I avoid getting into a purely beginner guild that people are inactive and quit often?

Thanks for the great threat!
    ~ Nuts
    See the post above yours, clear and concise. The old arena didnt used to give such nice prizes. I have DK fire (#1 guild) and GS Foolish Fire who is 2 1/2 weeks old so I think I can compare and give advise on new arena for newbies.

My advise you want to level up the armors with the most stars.... usually. Baby Fire still wearing a 2 star 50/50 lightening lord PLUS (the plus is important dont bother with low stars if not plus). You can easily get 4 star armor free several ways, she already has some 4 stars not wearing yet.

Get gold and expansions as fast as possible and dont level up your guy until you have armors and leveled up armors to match higher competition.

Use free gems to level up training fields to level 3, i have 8 or 9 leveled up already. I go into arena with baby fire and do streaks of 9 and she is always in top 1000 and gets very nice armors as prizes. Every 3 and 9 you get a free armor to use for leveling up. Lots of reward tiers give more armors. I get 20 gems for rewards a week plus 14 gems for top 1000, plus gems here and there. use gems for training fields FIRST, never chests.

Top 1000 gives you free 4 star armors to wear, not as good as epic boss. I am wearing 1 of my 3 wicked wraiths and 1 of the aegis of the fallen, both won for top 1000 in arena. Arena important for fodder to level up those armors, spend your gold first on making expansions then level up nice armors, forget that big 4, thats how it USED to be.

Now that you got some armors ok, you need to get thru level 15 of epic boss. Baby fire wearing the first epic boss armor she managed to beat. Some better ones earlier, but cant cry ...used the first one she won. Demons Carapace.

Baby Fire cant do level 43 yet on epic boss but that is the next goal. You have to do 43 to get the plus eb armors. Some of them lately have been better than epics, Dont get caught up on stars and rarity ..look at the stats. Moon epic is weaker than several boss armors lately. epic boss is 4 star and you need to get to that plus but that can wait, baby fire is waiting...but its next on her list.

Right now Baby Fire is NOT leveling up. If she levels up too fast she will lose in the arena and right now the prizes are too nice to pass up. She is patient. Level 55 now and leveling only slowly now. One more expansion, then work on armors, then she can level, but not quite yet. Dont level past where you can win in arena.

She is in a fun and active guild and cant beat many we fought in the war, but hey she can hit the gate. Every person in this guild is active and has a line account. Thats what I look for in a guild. People talking, people who have line better, so we have a chat room. In game you cant scroll up very far and read back if you miss stuff earlier. Every single person has some pts in the war, not big pts, but each person has some pts. You want people who share the load and each one tries and has fun together. Socialization within the guilds is more fun than the game many say.
    Last edited by firefly333; 01-21-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Great page. ..this page is what I wish I would have found as a noob.

There's a link to it in the EE Refuge Camp, with a lot of other good stuff... *grins*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

also

I'd like to see something about item harvesting. Like gaurdains crossing on epic specialing the Griffens can get u the material to make air armor the fastest

know thy elements

I'm not to sure if this was touched on but in the know thy elements section out says earth beats water think you mean earth beats air
    Last edited by filthymcnasty; 10-27-2014 at 07:43 PM.

*bump*. This should not get lost...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new