The RACE to Level 10 - Can YOU Win?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The RACE to Level 10 - Can YOU Win?

Post Count

Thumbs up The RACE to Level 10 - Can YOU Win?

Please read the third post of this thread. Thank you.

So I purchased my Haunted Mansions rather late (Yay for Tapjoy!), but how about we see who will be the first THREE to level BOTH of their new Haunted Mansions to level 10? Where are you at in the race? Are you already almost finished? Only pictures count, so post your progress!

Note: You need at least TWO Haunted Mansions to participate.

1st place:
    2nd place:
    3rd place:

Here's mine:

Last edited by Sunsets; 11-07-2012 at 10:18 PM.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Banned
    Post Count
    What's the prize for coming first?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia Gillard View Post
    What's the prize for coming first?
    I dunno. Bragging rights I suppose? It's just for fun lol

But think about it, what's stopping this forum community from simply holding their OWN fun events once every week or month or so? We could start a whole thread about it, record progress, the whole 9 yards.

Even the various major "gangs" that I've heard of within the Crime City forums could get involved and put their differences towards some Constructive Competition. Competition that doesn't require both an arm and a leg of gold spending to always compete in, and doesn't need constant bashing here on the forums to prove victory.

Tallies could be kept during simple and fun events like this, and those "gangs" could furthermore establish an even greater sense of triumph by defeating their rivals in weekly or monthly FUN events that we as a forum community could pick and choose.

Seriously though - Whose to say that the ONLY events we can ever compete in are, "Who can spend the MOST gold to be in the top 10/25/250?" Not always the most fun in my honest opinion.

I think something like this could potentially help a few forum users to start focusing themselves on something positive for a change; rather than just always doing the traditional flaming, trolling, or the typical bashing on other players/gangs.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly the most experienced forum member, but from what I've seen thus far - The community on here seems to really be falling apart. Every other thread I see is literally either someone trolling, trying to troll, or being trolled.

I just think it's time that we start working together to try and actually IMPROVE the forum community for once, rather than just always tearing it down.

TL : DR - Start hosting fun events held by forum members every week or month to improve the community. CC Gangs can get involved and start competing for "Respect" by emerging triumphant in these community events. Official tallies of community events could be kept in a thread, with "individual" and "gang" winners announced monthly.
    Last edited by Sunsets; 11-07-2012 at 10:23 PM.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    yawn...compete in the GAME, that's what the GAME is for...

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    ... Or we could always just keep trolling, flaming, and bashing each other 24/7, that's fun too I suppose.
    Your best idea yet!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    I dunno. Bragging rights I suppose? It's just for fun lol
    Yes I suppose the gang bangers would jump at any chance to show off their big floppy e-peens

Consistent Contributor Ballerado's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm in Sunsets. Haunted House challenge accepted! I've got an event idea too. I'll work out the details and try to get it up soon. Thanks for trying to be fun and productive!

One House Is at 6 and one is on its way to 6 for progress report.

Banned
    Post Count
    Reserved for posting pictures of classic lunch boxes

Consistent Contributor Ballerado's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    Reserved for posting pictures of classic lunch boxes
    I'm in Tony, Lunch Box challenge accepted. If you don't have the thermos it doesn't count....

Banned
    Post Count
    Here you go.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey Sunsets bunch of peeps already at level 10. There was a gold glitch said to up grade only cost 1 gold for each level. I read bunch of people did it before they realized it took more then 1 gold and have since placed tickets to get their gold back.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    Here you go.

Nice Mr. Spaghetti

Post Count
    I love the idea of classic lunchboxes, bravo sir!

Banned
    Post Count
    That's some great looking spam! Here's a little something all of us can enjoy (some more than others)!

Banned
    Post Count
    Excellent Post Mr. Spaghetti

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky the Nose View Post
    Hey Sunsets bunch of peeps already at level 10. There was a gold glitch said to up grade only cost 1 gold for each level. I read bunch of people did it before they realized it took more then 1 gold and have since placed tickets to get their gold back.
    yes i have robbed numerous lvl 10 haunted houses already.