Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Energy War of Nations Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

Hello War of Nations Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on War of Nations. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Need more league events. With alliance builds and or wars no good rewards after 6-8th. With leagues will have more alliances trying to win. Who will coin to come in 6th for 3 Eliete. Folks would be more involved if they had a chance at 3rd in platinum vs 10th in a non league event.

Also more league player events when I started playing there was player league builds.

Need ltm alliance items for alliance builds. This again would get more involved. Plus you would not have to worry about being online to collect the reward.

Need different tiers for alliances and players with no SB. No way someone without a SB can build as much as people with 6 34's and 2 38's.

If players or alliances complete there ltm mission. Next time increase by 10%.

Give us the ability to coin for a match. You work hard to get matches and when you only need 2-3 more they get retired. And sorry 1800 for a All star com sucks when it. Could be any 1 of 50 available.

What's is going on in there. I had seven different personal boosts ...now the game is glitching and I have only two....please fix as I know this problem is not isolated to me ....being discussed in Alliance and World Chat

These satellite stuff is all you get from attacking; no longer get cells, rookie training or higher, speed ups, etc. always liked when got training card even at 1K it takes boredom out of game taking time to promote your comms. It's also something you can use. Currently all you get is satellite building materials so you can never use all of them so it's a fail.

No alliance ltms unless the goals are realistic. The last time there was an alliance ltm, the goal was so unrealistic that it cannot be complete. And that's with supers for some of the alliance members.

Quote Originally Posted by W27 View Post
    Need more league events. With alliance builds and or wars no good rewards after 6-8th. With leagues will have more alliances trying to win. Who will coin to come in 6th for 3 Eliete. Folks would be more involved if they had a chance at 3rd in platinum vs 10th in a non league event.

Also more league player events when I started playing there was player league builds.

Need ltm alliance items for alliance builds. This again would get more involved. Plus you would not have to worry about being online to collect the reward.

Need different tiers for alliances and players with no SB. No way someone without a SB can build as much as people with 6 34's and 2 38's.

If players or alliances complete there ltm mission. Next time increase by 10%.

Give us the ability to coin for a match. You work hard to get matches and when you only need 2-3 more they get retired. And sorry 1800 for a All star com sucks when it. Could be any 1 of 50 available.

Looking forward to Holdout. Hoping for no glitches/minimal lag.

Edit:

A few glitches. There is a random enemy army icon at the top left of my screen that isn't disappearing, and some of the levels of different ops have disappeared.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 03-11-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Looking forward to Holdout. Hoping for no glitches/minimal lag.

Edit:

A few glitches. There is a random enemy army icon at the top left of my screen that isn't disappearing, and some of the levels of different ops have disappeared.
    You spoke too soon lol. Server down and can't log in

Get rid of Stronghold event please, its pointless to give the top alliance grate prizes with no competition. everyone else is just a punching bag in champions league. The prizes for second and third are not worth fighting for.

fix the issues with the stronghold event it makes no sense having different divisions but letting people attack any stronghold and getting more points from holding higher strongholds

Could it be possible to open up the point calculation system for holdout, as after all this should be a strategy game not a "try to guess what happens" -game?

Having a prize for 3rd is an improvement, but Holdout is a pretty dull event now. Too little BP available, and everyone is guilty of just taking a SH and then abandoning it so as not to lose units.

It's already a challenge when there are allied alliances, but even more so when nobody sees the point of participating.

Not sure on how to fix it, but maybe either: a) an individual stronghold or b) once it is reinforced you can't abandon it.

Utlimately though, it just gives the top alliance easy prizes and makes it really difficult for anyone to catch up.

I'm fed up of it as well, the entire event is won by the same alliances in the same tiers every time, which is great if you in one of them, not so great if you are not, as the progression for your alliance competition wise is naught, platinum only has 1 master event recruit for example when you are in the alliance that comes second it is pointless, as this event is the only realistic way people can get hold of these recruits since the removal of tiered build and BP events.

Quote Originally Posted by lukekarts View Post
    Having a prize for 3rd is an improvement, but Holdout is a pretty dull event now. Too little BP available, and everyone is guilty of just taking a SH and then abandoning it so as not to lose units.

It's already a challenge when there are allied alliances, but even more so when nobody sees the point of participating.

Not sure on how to fix it, but maybe either: a) an individual stronghold or b) once it is reinforced you can't abandon it.

Utlimately though, it just gives the top alliance easy prizes and makes it really difficult for anyone to catch up.
    I would be ok with you not being able to abandon the SH. You still would need to be able to send some units home so it can refill with bigger armies. So maybe once your in the Sh there would be a mimium of 5 armies in that you can't dismiss.

Need to change to where you can only attack the SH that your in. So if you are in the champion league you can only attach the Champion league and also you can't attack anyone outside of your league.

So sister alliance can't give a champion SH to a alliance in a different league to give them points.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    I'm fed up of it as well, the entire event is won by the same alliances in the same tiers every time, which is great if you in one of them, not so great if you are not, as the progression for your alliance competition wise is naught, platinum only has 1 master event recruit for example when you are in the alliance that comes second it is pointless, as this event is the only realistic way people can get hold of these recruits since the removal of tiered build and BP events.
    Yes need more league events for players as well as alliance. When I first started playing there was league player war and league player build events. One of the best ways for some of the smaller guys/alliance to get a hold of some good com's

If you are in champions league you can only attack champions league SHs... The holdout event is set up so you can only attack SH in higher leagues but you cannot attack SH in lower leagues.

If they remove the abandon SH feature then no one in champions league would ever get a SH. Only time alliances get SH in champions league in W27 is when we decide to abandon them...

I will agree that the SH event has gotten a little dull and has def lost its excitement.

I would suggest the following changes:

1. Give the alliance occupying the SH an option to build a defense grid if they want. Each SH would have that option. If an alliance has more than one SH they would be able to choose which SHs had defense grids and which ones didn't. For this event, the defense grids should not have a construction or demolish time, however you can only add or remove the defense one time per hour or every 3 hours, whatever time length makes the event fair. That way the alliance occupying the SH cannot just build and demo defense grids as different incoming waves change. Obviously if this is implemented, CLEARLY mark which SH have a DG and which do not.

2. Bring back the radar except only allow the occupying alliance to see travel time, unit types, unit numbers, and commander information (name, level, traits, etc.). This would add some strategy to the game as the defending alliance could make changes to the SH but would also protect player attacking the SH because their player name and location would not be revealed.

3. Allow enemy alliance to scout SHs in order to send correct waves or plan attacks.

I think these changes would make the SH event more "strategic" and might liven it up a little.