Feedback thread - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread should be deleted as its a waste of time making a suggestiin to gree, as they dont fix it. Dont want to fix it, cant be arsed to fix it, and haven't a business head between them ( or they would listen to the people paying the salary ). Whenever you do make a suggestion/comment or point out what there doing wrong, they delete your topic.

I expect this to be deleted as usual.

#getagripgree

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy 3 View Post
    Here is a suggestion:

Sell your company to someone that actually cares to run the game properly and create a positive gaming experience.
    +5

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    this thread was started with good intentions, at least on the surface, as a token of the intent to try to make some positive reforms in the game,

however none of us believe that anymore as there has been no notice taken by the mods for dozens of pages now. af, this is starting to break down which is an excuse for you guys to delete this, but the reason this thread has broken down is because we get little to no interaction with positive returns from the mods.

please at least try and placate our grievances, your silence speaks more than you ever could and people are getting the wrong idea, or possibly the right idea. that you guys could give a damn about us your members
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Lurker
    Post Count

help GREE please transfer my account....its been 4 database

GREE customer support hasn't answered my emails for 4 days now to transfer my game. What's going on? GREE....help me get my game back. This is baaaaaad! My entire syndicate is hurting now and I'm missing out on a lot of events.]

Post Count
    Please for the love of whatever, implement some sort of skill point reset option.

I for one would love to be able to reallocate my points.

Another thing that would be hella sweet would be a way to manage our inventory. Especially the ability to delete or sell chunks of worthless weapons.

I think the obvious choice for Gree would be to implement the skill point reset, but.... the inventory management would increase player enjoyment/retainment/overall experience (nice investment imo).

Oh and is it possible to tweak the robbing of buildings? I travel to hoods and rob a lot of buildings to see the message that it cannot be robbed, or it only produces a dollar, or says it cannot be robbed, and then produces a dollar. I don't quite understand why the third hit is bust, why not just do 2 hits and then remove the icon? It just seems wonky/clunky, and can detract from the over all experience.

PS I love this game.

Banned
    Post Count
    This game started your ridiculous empire gree, these are the players that should be your prime focus. MW is a pile of sht.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I spent a lot of time building my IPH..

And a lot of money on funzio (andthen gree) building enough strength to feasibly defend my IPH from people who had equally decent stats..

Now you've erased that barrier.. My high IPH makes me a target that I can't defend against.. It's only takes a few days of me sleeping in or a few days of me traveling for work to realize it's pointless for me to spend cash to try and defend my IPH... Those people who farm are typically NOT the ones that spend cash on the game, they don't have to and they exist on easy targets... You've made EVERY high IPH player an easy target..

Congrats, you get no more $$ from me

Banned
    Post Count
    Another testament above by monte, high income folks have been completely screwed over by this rivals change and it needs to be undone immediately. I would make suggestions of how to keep it and allow high IPH folks to defend themselves but I've already done that and wasted my keystrokes and my ideas on you gree. I can only hope enough players play for free that you need to seriously start listening.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    Another testament above by monte, high income folks have been completely screwed over by this rivals change and it needs to be undone immediately. I would make suggestions of how to keep it and allow high IPH folks to defend themselves but I've already done that and wasted my keystrokes and my ideas on you gree. I can only hope enough players play for free that you need to seriously start listening.
    I won't presume to speak for you Zend, but the rivals change got rid of the three or four leeches I'd been putting up with.... in a couple of cases since last christmastime.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm pleased the change was positive for you. Most folks in our high income ranks have experienced a profoundly negative effect, however. I am one. I should not have to see some of the folks I have seen. I deserve the chance to defend my hood heavily, along with other high income folks.

Lurker
    Post Count

User Feedback

I think Billionaire's post on the first page explained it best. There are many features he mentioned that I agree with that you could incorporate over the next year or so that can add more enjoyment to players of the game. Adding new buildings, not just LTB, more modifiers that syndicates can work towards, increasing number of levels. Also, a better system that can separate most visited hoods (friends) and those met strictly through the game, and, of course, a mob market where you can sell/trade weapons. Maybe you gain respect points as opposed to in-game cash and gold from selling weapons which you can buy stronger weapons in the respect point item tier.

Some other suggestions would be to fix the IP point system during syndicate battles. It seems to favor only those who camp out with their player as they gain more IP than higher level players when attacking a rival.

I'm fairly new to the game, but as an avid gamer, I could say that a majority of these additions most players would welcome to the game, thus increasing the replay value of the game. Hopefully, Gree will take the suggestions mentioned under serious consideration and implement some of these into future game updates.

Thanks Assault and Fury.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm fairly new to the game
    Cut to the chase; nothing will be implemented unless they can find a way to charge for it.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this is what we need for pvp:

1. syndicate goals (similar to epic boss goals)

2. ind and syn leaderboard with tier prizes(this will bring in the gold)

3. decent prizes

4. rivals that are too beaten up already should not show on the list

you say you tweaked it down so theres not too many events but thats not what we asked for, we asked for just 1 event usining energy or stamina ect, i dont care if theres raid boss ltq and pvp because they use different resources.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully you'll be hearing from more devs. We are trying a community outreach program to respond to issues, post event information before the event starts, and have more communication with the community. We just have to balance responding in the forums and creating content since we don't have a full time moderator. :/
    How's the program working out? This weekend would have been a great opportunity!!!

Consistent Contributor MoarKrabs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Any chance that we can finally address robbed buildings still having the money bags over it. Tired of attempting to rob and being told it is already robbed or worse spending a stamina only to get $2.
    This.

Just this.

It's the equivalent of getting a middle finger thrown at you after minutes of patience and searching.

Also gree, take out the case events. No one enjoys them and the item stat inflation that goes with them is abysmal.
    It was his hat Mr. Krabs, he was #1!