Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Ok, obviously some of you can't read. I stated earlier that SAS did not try to avoid FC, and indeed had hoped to match them. I played in SAS for the my first time in cc ever. I really have no alliegence to any faction at this point, just the game I was allowed to play happened to be there, and I was watching the chat the whole time so I would know what I needed to do and when. Happy, it seems you are criticizing SAS for using better tactics then their opponents in pvp contests. Pun was always criticized for playing as a team long before the events were developed, and also for coming up with the techniques for play that everyone copies as soon as they figure out what we are doing. Other players always want to define how winners can win, so it falls I to their favor. I have news for you, they would still win based on participation.
    There's a reason why this topic was made during the war, while this one and this one were made after war ended (or after SAS finished their win streak goals, at least).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    The truth hurts, eh?
    No truth for me I'm in sas2.. FC avoided SAS this whole weekend and they know it. Now they are coming up with a lame excuse like they did about dropping to under 500 mafia.. When had the Indians been any threat to FC (no offense indians), but let's be honest the only threat to fugly chimps are the Assassins. Case closed now go find another thread..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KING Mr932 View Post
    No truth for me I'm in sas2.. FC avoided SAS this whole weekend and they know it. Now they are coming up with a lame excuse like they did about dropping to under 500 mafia.. When had the Indians been any threat to FC (no offense indians), but let's be honest the only threat to fugly chimps are the Assassins. Case closed now go find another thread..
    Hmmm, someone must have been sleeping when they handed out intelligence.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    Hmmm, someone must have been sleeping when they handed out intelligence.
    Hey, no one told you to hang out with Patrick.. GFY

Lurker
    Post Count
    932 really? Are u serious??? FC ducking SAS ... Plz get ur facts b4 u speak ... U kno better

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nepasi View Post
    932 really? Are u serious??? FC ducking SAS ... Plz get ur facts b4 u speak ... U kno better
    Sorry, I didn't quite understand you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nepasi View Post
    It's a common misconception, but although the letter "u" sounds like the word "you," the two are not interchangeable. You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Wow!! I Thought this guy quit.. What are you FC's mascot?? GFY buddy
    BM quit the game, doesn't mean that he cannot give his views here on the forums. jealous much?

Post Count

white characters...

Post Count
    You're kidding right? In case you an all the other SAS bandwagons managed to forget FC is undefeated, there IS NO threat posed to them by ANYBODY so please sit back down because your stupid is showing. If you want to try and argue this obvious fact then please check the scoreboard one more time so you can see just how much of a "threat" you guys really are. They take a dump on your chest every war and you scrubs still try to act like your in the same league as them lmao.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    BM quit the game, doesn't mean that he cannot give his views here on the forums. jealous much?
    Jealous of what forum posting? Lmao maybe you should join him.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In conclusion, I just went back to every single winner's list in the district maps and all I have found is FC. Like us or not, we are in the process of conquering crime city. Now, you can say whatever you want, after all, gree does not require you to pay 20 bars of gold to write on the forum, so continue with your self-fulfilling stories. For a supposedly silent group, you all make a lot of empty noise. For assassins, you are not impressing anyone. I have never heard of anyone scared of ASS or any of its players. I mean ASS. Auto correct at its best. LOL. Bring it to us whenever you would like, and outcome will be the same. I know both Vlad and Monte and they will both tell you the same, in their moments of clarity, of course. Go back to how ASS was formed and that will give you the answers you seek. Thanks for reading. Out.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Post Count
    SAS accessed another players account, without that players knowledge or permission and spent his gold.
    SAS can deny it, or ask for proof.
    There is the word of the player saying it happened.
    The proof is in Gree changing it's player information and removing udid number to prevent such things re occurring.
    The formation of rogues when honest SAS players walked out in protest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teddie View Post
    The formation of rogues when honest SAS players walked out in protest.
    Well, the formation of RG including the 2 perpetrators of the hacking incident.

RG didn't form because SAS was hacking accounts. They separated because Vlad and monte have no sense of humor.

Off-topic: good to see Stephen trying his hand at trolling. Welcome to the CC side, bro! Ferr steps down from his secondary position in MW so you take his spot in CC. That's poetic!
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As an impartial 3rd party, a minority, a literal CC punching bag, here is my conclusion: FC and some of it's members have changed. SAS appears to have done what the Indians couldn't and that's put some of you on tilt. The more this goes on the more I'm convinced SAS has beat FC despite what the leaderboard says. They're in your heads and have you reacting.

SAS got exactly what they wanted this war. FC did not.

Now the last thing I want to see is FC fracture and let SAS in so I kindly ask that you keep it together, have fun and just continue to dominate.

Cheers
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at