Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: any news on new Building yet?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post
    Do you like to watch Gladiator movies?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    From what I hear, the architect just finished up the plans, Gree is now making final changes, and local code applications have yet to be turned in. It maybe a little while to get the building codes approved due to the government shutdown.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    From what I hear, the architect just finished up the plans, Gree is now making final changes, and local code applications have yet to be turned in. It maybe a little while to get the building codes approved due to the government shutdown.
    LOL, most have no idea how difficult it is to get building permits approved in places like Turkey :P
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    As soon as we have any information to share folks we will, so please be patient in the mean time. And ah, that comedy brings back some memories indeed.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thx sirius
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    As soon as we have any information to share folks we will, so please be patient in the mean time. And ah, that comedy brings back some memories indeed.
    Rex Kramer: Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

Post Count
    just want to tell you both good luck, we're all counting on you!!!

Post Count
    Awesome, bringing back memories
    Omar
    The Lost Souls: 692-433-061

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ani hq took 510 hours to get to level 10 (without Bonuses) Currently we have 370 hours until the end of the world domination. So bravo gree for neglecting to provide us an ltb that could be done without hundreds of gold. This is absolutely ridiculous. Come on gree, get serious.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoc View Post
    Ani hq took 510 hours to get to level 10 (without Bonuses) Currently we have 370 hours until the end of the world domination. So bravo gree for neglecting to provide us an ltb that could be done without hundreds of gold. This is absolutely ridiculous. Come on gree, get serious.
    How can you gripe about a building thats not even out yet? Do you think that maybe, just maybe, they will extend the time for a building? Even with the full 2 weeks between wars you cant finish lvl 10 upgrade, I believe that 9 is possible, but 10 would require gold. Save your whining until the thing is released

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm making two points. One there is no reason it shouldn't be out, two when they moved wars to every two weeks, the build and upgrade times should be updated. When it was monthly wars ltbs could easily be done, no reason the build times shouldn't be updated.

Post Count

Unhappy Really???

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoc View Post
    So that's why I couldn't hit LV10 in time? Think its unfair that there's no chance to getting to level 10 for a so called free-to-play game... There should be some type of slim chance to do it. I made the decision to spend my 1 billion on upgrading my Arctic Mining Rigs TWICE, rather than spending gold on what isn't even a boost unit. I try to think that I reap the rewards of the units I got from ANI level 6-9.
    I also think that it's unfair that Gree is leaving us in the dark with the building release date. At least give us a time of hrs to think about upgrading something else for meantime. My base stopped upgrading for more than 36 hrs now waiting for some type of acknowledgement on the new building.

Post Count
    I'm taking the risk of upgrading buildings that take a couple days to finish. I don't think we're getting a building during this war. But I could be wrong.

Post Count
    I'm playing safe by upgrading defence buildings instead, I know I have 24 hrs because I have to build the new building before getting to upgrade it, but I could had done with upgrading a unit building. Its a shame that Gree don't use that little section called announcements anymore. Why do you make us complain on threads before you admit there's a problem? Always leaving us in the dark until the very last minute to have an edge over the players. Great game, shame about the greed that sucks the fun out of the game. MW has so much potential. I really hope the game gets fairer soon after all the talk of the shutdown of World Domination, talking of which I'm finding hard to find information on this website. Anyone have a link? It be interested in seeing what Gree says about it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Can you please address the issues we have, rather than just telling us that you (Gree) do not know and will let us know when you know. I bet that will be when the new building comes out. Very hard to plan our upgrades. The big issue is the lack of time to complete level 10 without spending gold.