New LTQ Event Information - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New LTQ Event Information

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Edit: Thanks for the rewards but how about a energy requirement for the entire event? It would be nice to know the energy amount needed before even attempting to complete.
    Last edited by Brizzol; 02-04-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Need help

How much gold do you need to complete one of the individual event that on now how do you calculate more or less 45 second +3 Energy regain help please

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnarchy View Post
    Just reload the game a few times...
    We have several people in our faction experiencing this as well. They have rebooted many times, still no targets.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down This is so unfair

A lot of people could finish this event like nothing The people that got modify units that give you plus +3+5+6 Energy and for people like me that I need to spend real money and don't get a chance to complete the event because I don't got no units that give me more energy and I think that unfair Green need to put more units that give more Energy but that's not going to happen anytime soon i've been waiting and notting yet this is so unfair for regular people that don't got modify units that give you more Energy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chous View Post
    How much gold do you need to complete one of the individual event that on now how do you calculate more or less 45 second +3 Energy regain help please
    Say a prayer to every known and unknown deity. . . Now dance in a circle for 30 secs. Now hold down the app icon and tap the x... #NoChance

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chous View Post
    A lot of people could finish this event like nothing The people that got modify units that give you plus +3+5+6 Energy and for people like me that I need to spend real money and don't get a chance to complete the event because I don't got no units that give me more energy and I think that unfair Green need to put more units that give more Energy but that's not going to happen anytime soon i've been waiting and notting yet this is so unfair for regular people that don't got modify units that give you more Energy
    So what you're saying is that you, as either a newer player or a player that has not worked to complete past events, expect to have everything that those who have been playing for a long time and have spent a lot of time and/or real money in the game have?

I agree, we are past due having reward units that give out energy boosts, and would love to see them come back again. I'd love to see some other ones as well (anyone else want to be able to upgrade 2 buildings at once?), but don't get mad at the people who worked hard to earn them when they were available.
    Last edited by Nighthawk; 02-04-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well said nighthawk. And bahaha to all the new players. Hows the no epic boss treating ya? Bahaha. Cant expect a free ride in life newbies.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    Well said nighthawk. And bahaha to all the new players. Hows the no epic boss treating ya? Bahaha. Cant expect a free ride in life newbies.
    What he said.

Post Count

Talking Is there already a walktrhrough available for this event. (are there doubles)d

Great to have this info upfront GREE.

Does anyone already know about a Walkthrough for this event?
    And are there any doubles between the FLTQ and the LTQ?

Thanks in advance for any information

Lurker
    Post Count

Lightbulb STAT Report

You know what WOULD be nice... for the Officers and Team Leader is a break down report of who's working on what event. Now I do the leg work of tallying the difference each day for each player, their increase in faction points during a FLTQ...(which is sooo much fun btw)... But I would love to see who's working the ltq's vice the fltq so that I could get kindly redirect them in the direction I want the whole team to be going. Hell resetting the Faction Points to zero at the beginning of a FLTQ would be easier than breaking out a spreadsheet each time.

Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by IT1 View Post
    You know what WOULD be nice... for the Officers and Team Leader is a break down report of who's working on what event. Now I do the leg work of tallying the difference each day for each player, their increase in faction points during a FLTQ...(which is sooo much fun btw)... But I would love to see who's working the ltq's vice the fltq so that I could get kindly redirect them in the direction I want the whole team to be going. Hell resetting the Faction Points to zero at the beginning of a FLTQ would be easier than breaking out a spreadsheet each time.
    Not sure if you know but the LTQ and FLTQ are synchronized.

So doing 1/20 in LTQ gives you the required pts in 1/20 FLTQ also.
    Last edited by TheWizard2100; 02-05-2014 at 12:52 AM. Reason: missed info

Post Count
    Good list... Like to know prizes before I spent gold

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IT1 View Post
    Get real nosey and go through each team members inventory to find individual LTQ rewards .. lol ..

Banned
    Post Count
    lvl9 faction goal only requires 109.800 energy from the faction .. wondering what the rest will be like ..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post
    lvl9 faction goal only requires 109.800 energy from the faction .. wondering what the rest will be like ..
    Only....the energy requirements are big on this one, it suits the hlps, unless you spend vault after vault, pity no bonus on the faction goal,

Not many will get this done