Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The game is ruined.

1. The accomplice debacle has not been suitably dealt with.
    2. Raid Boss health is ridiculous.
    3. 7 day war is unconscionable.
    4. LTQs are not worth the trouble
    5. Higher level players punished for playing (read: leveling up).
    6. Game crashes when high activity events are on.
    7. Items earned this month are obsolete next month.
    8. No real correlation between effort put in event and prizes awarded.

I could keep going.
    But I won't.
    We all know what goes in here doesn't matter.
    What this person says ^ . Let's get rid of accomplice false stop ,it was a stupid idea and should never have gotten past the beta stage. The rb is so high my syn had somone from a top 5 team asking for our help that is how hard it is . The is still time to cut boss 100 down. I perfered Funzio.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    What this person says ^ . Let's get rid of accomplice false stop ,it was a stupid idea and should never have gotten past the beta stage. The rb is so high my syn had somone from a top 5 team asking for our help that is how hard it is . The is still time to cut boss 100 down. I perfered Funzio.
    Funzio was not any better, the game was just slower in those days. With no syndicates, events few and far between, their screw ups weren't as constantly obvious as they are now. There was time to forget, or mostly forget, one screw up before the next one came along. Now it's just a continuous stream.

At least there is consistency and it's reasonable to expect things to become screwed up before they do. Intelligent individuals take that as a sign to spend their disposable income anywhere but with Gree.