The Following buildings failed to collect warning

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Following buildings failed to collect warning

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

The Following buildings failed to collect warning

Anyone know what this is? I hit collect all. I received a warning that several 24 hour LTB did not collect. Tried to collect individually but it wouldn't let me.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    Anyone know what this is? I hit collect all. I received a warning that several 24 hour LTB did not collect. Tried to collect individually but it wouldn't let me.
    Sorry, mate, this might be a new feature you've inadvertently discovered.
    One of our knowledgeable Gree officials will have to answer this question.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is not a new feature. I've experienced that message several times before the new update ever came out. I believe it has something to do with the constant sync with Gree servers (which is ruining the game, by the way). During that process, some of the information didn't transfer properly. I'm not a smart man, so this could be wrong. Having said that, even when I'm wrong...I'm often partially right.

I never took notice if I got shorted on what was actually collected when I receive that message. Sorry that I can't offer more info.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Kmg, thak s, I'm glad to hear it might not be a new feature. I suspect that I did get all of my collections but I seem to always collect a different amount even though same buildings are collecting each time and my bonuses haven't changed.