GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying Uzi's in bulk

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Buying Uzi's in bulk

Why after all this time and all the updates the game has gone thru is there still no way to buy Uzi's in bulk? Buying 100-200 at a time is aggravatingly slow and tedious.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Because you are supposed to earn uzis primarily by doing map jobs (LTQ and SLTQ). If you want to avoid spending the time to do the map jobs, you can spend the time tapping "buy" a thousand times.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well I can understand that to a point, but I don't think the majority of players have enough energy(or gold) to finish the LTQ and SLTQ's and acquire the many hundreds/thousands of uzis that are needed to donate in order to get all the prizes for the individual prize. Especially when your in need of the last 1 or 2 legendary's and keep getting repeat prize after repeat prize. Multiply that by all the members of you Syn in the same boat and you can easily see that the need for buying ALOT of extra uzis is necessary. Hence being able to buy in bulk would be a great improvement to the game.
    Last edited by Garland Greene; 04-26-2015 at 06:01 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Garland Greene View Post
    Well I can understand that to a point, but I don't think the majority of players have enough energy(or gold) to finish the LTQ and SLTQ's and acquire the many hundreds/thousands of uzis that are needed to donate in order to get all the prizes for the individual prize. Especially when your in need of the last 1 or 2 legendary's and keep getting repeat prize after repeat prize. Multiply that by all the members of you Syn in the same boat and you can easily see that the need for buying ALOT of extra uzis is necessary. Hence being able to buy in bulk would be a great improvement to the game.
    If your syndicate is full and doesn't let bosses escape it shouldn't take much more than 130 uzis apiece to do the event. Any extras for farming/indy just get as required. That should take no more than five minutes at the start. Where did you get "thousands" from, lol.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If your syndicate is full and doesn't let bosses escape it shouldn't take much more than 130 uzis apiece to do the event. Any extras for farming/indy just get as required. That should take no more than five minutes at the start. Where did you get "thousands" from, lol.
    Actually I have to disagree with this. At the rate that my syn is farming bosses (they're going down within 10/20 minutes and we're farming 3/4 bosses at a time) thousands upon thousands of uzis have been needed in order to do so.

But for just finishing elite 130 Uzis per person in a 60 man syn is more than enough
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I meant thousands in regard to the amount overall. My syn finished the syn goal yesterday and now everyones going for indi, however as I stated with all the repeat prizes popping up spread out over 60 memebers-thats alot of boss summoning. We have a min of 150 uzis for RB right at the start and guess what? It's not nearly enough to keep summoning 65/70's and some 100's so that our members can attempt to get their last 1-3 legendary's needed for indi.

Frankly I'm surprised I'm getting resistance to this idea as seems a simple solution that would benefit all regardless of Syn rank, you guys really are obsessed with just tap tap tapping away I guess

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thank you Evan, beat me to the post. Glad to see someone in agree's

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's a great idea. It would save time for lots of players when cashing in their rp for uzis. Might come with a few "bugs & fixes" so you'll need to be patient while they work those out.

What does it matter what any of us think though? It matters what gree thinks & how it will benefit them.

If you want your idea to go much farther than opinions or sarcastic posts then decide how much gold you'd like to spend in order to save you from taping & pitch it to gree.

Please update me on how long it goes ignored before you give up.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It should be glaringly obvious by now that the intent of this event was never for people to farm an infinite number of bosses until time runs out. Allowing bulk buy of uzis would only enable that. If you want to farm bosses, one of the only things Gree can do to slow that down that won't actually affect anything is to only allow one additional uzi to be purchased at a time.

There are 3 weeks between raid bosses. Using all your energy and no gold whatsoever it is very realistic for one account to acquire 150 uzis. Multiply that by 60 syndicate members and you have 9000 uzis. If that's not enough to complete the goals and do enough bosses to get everyone the individual prize, AND do some farming, you're either having the worst luck ever recorded in this game or you're doing something wrong. Consider yourself lucky there even is an option to buy the uzis at that point.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    It should be glaringly obvious by now that the intent of this event was never for people to farm an infinite number of bosses until time runs out.
    Same thing with jumping & farming EB. You should start a thread about shutting RB farming down. It needs to be stopped immediately. Why should some people that enjoy that part of the game get away with having fun when others aren't?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    It should be glaringly obvious by now that the intent of this event was never for people to farm an infinite number of bosses until time runs out.
    LOL really Weasel? How'd you come up with that gem? As long as RB's have been around people have been finishing goals early and farming away, Gree doesn't seem to care AT ALL or they would eliminate the option to buy uzi's all together and/or shorten the length of the RB event. If you think just because somebody can't get their last legendary no matter how hard they try is a result of having the worst luck in the game, well then there are ALOT of people out there who will be vying for that title as it's quite common and the reason for needing more uzi's for more summoning. So you can check your "I know better than you" attitude at the door.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I meant thousands in regard to the amount overall. My syn finished the syn goal yesterday and now everyones going for indi, however as I stated with all the repeat prizes popping up spread out over 60 memebers-thats alot of boss summoning. We have a min of 150 uzis for RB right at the start and guess what? It's not nearly enough to keep summoning 65/70's and some 100's so that our members can attempt to get their last 1-3 legendary's needed for indi.

Frankly I'm surprised I'm getting resistance to this idea as seems a simple solution that would benefit all regardless of Syn rank, you guys really are obsessed with just tap tap tapping away I guess
    Maybe it's just me but I've always found the prizes I'm lacking to complete indy come a lot easier if I'm not hitting boss after boss after boss trying for it. When we began the 100s yesterday I had no legendaries at all but all three popped out during the course of those 25 (I didn't hit all of those either, regen time decided that!). When I woke up this morning the last one went down, and I then needed all three commons and one uncommon to finish. Six level 5s later it was done!

As for what Evan said he was actually agreeing almost completely with me. The only difference is the desire to buy all the extra Uzis from the start instead of later. Each to their own but I'd rather stick to as and when necessary (which doesn't just mean when I want to kill a boss). If Gree were to add buy 10, 50, 100 buttons I'd use them of course but would still buy the same way I do now.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    Why should some people that enjoy that part of the game get away with having fun when others aren't?
    Because some people belong to well organized Syn's AND actually spend real money on this game, and should be able to enjoy certain aspects of this game that free players in a 500 Syn can't

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I've always found the prizes I'm lacking to complete indy come a lot easier if I'm not hitting boss after boss after boss trying for it. When we began the 100s yesterday I had no legendaries at all but all three popped out during the course of those 25 (I didn't hit all of those either, regen time decided that!). When I woke up this morning the last one went down, and I then needed all three commons and one uncommon to finish. Six level 5s later it was done!.
    Sometimes they come easy sometimes they don't , glad to hear it was an easy grab for you this time around

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sometimes they come easy sometimes they don't , glad to hear it was an easy grab for you this time around
    Not just this time. And just the same in MW (excepting the retarded raid boss thing inflicted on players this cycle) it's very rare I have to do more than a dozen or so.