Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    I cant either, it was done by the Funio Staff. I am pleased to tell you I added the Doc to the Guide.
    Thanks Ghost.
    I have added a link to your guide on the first sheet "Info/comments".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FisK View Post
    Thanks Ghost.
    I have added a link to your guide on the first sheet "Info/comments".
    I also had a link I made a separate tab, hope you don't mind
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi Ghost,

After a Pvp battle, I see a set of numbers in the post battle summary called "Strongest Units and Items". What exactly are these numbers? I've sometimes gone into battle against another player with an Attack vs. Defense rating comfortably in my favor, but I got my ass handed to me on multiple tries. In the post-battle summary I saw the other player had a much higher "Strongest Units and Items" rating. I'm guessing this is why I lost? How is this number calculated?

Chris.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissa View Post
    Hi Ghost,

After a Pvp battle, I see a set of numbers in the post battle summary called "Strongest Units and Items". What exactly are these numbers? I've sometimes gone into battle against another player with an Attack vs. Defense rating comfortably in my favor, but I got my ass handed to me on multiple tries. In the post-battle summary I saw the other player had a much higher "Strongest Units and Items" rating. I'm guessing this is why I lost? How is this number calculated?

Chris.
    This is just the unit/weapon/armor count that fall into the 45 best used. It is the total of how many of each of the 45 the player has.

Make sense?

If you add all the #s you get of those 45, you will get the # shown up there -6. At least that is what I get when i add them and I dont know why.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Very nice guide Ghost. I have a question regarding quests. I'm lvl 14 now and all I see for quests is the "Collapse the Cave". I do the quest and it disappears from my quest log. Later, this same quest pops up again. I do the quest and the whole cycle keeps repeating except the rewards don't get credited.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hache View Post
    Very nice guide Ghost. I have a question regarding quests. I'm lvl 14 now and all I see for quests is the "Collapse the Cave". I do the quest and it disappears from my quest log. Later, this same quest pops up again. I do the quest and the whole cycle keeps repeating except the rewards don't get credited.
    What exactly does the quest require you to do?

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Unfortunately you can not sell armor/weapons/units. I would advise you to camp, which means try not to level so fast, and work on your economy (money buildings). Upgrade and build nonstop, this will help you with your problem, I have 300 of each of the armor/weapon in the army equipment that costs 32gold. Equipping your units with something rather than nothing will help a lot.
    Unfortunately I am late for camping, i am level 26 or 27 and growing very fast (even I am trying not to) not growing my strengh thouh, just my level . I should restart the game ...

A quick question: I love when monsters drop you armor or so but.... What is "filthy pelt" for? I mean... I guess it is nothing useful , right ? , no armor, no weapon... (i was killing lots of rats coz they were dropping some of those but... For nothing? )
    Last edited by DianaBold; 04-25-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    Kingdom Age ID: 764949308

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaBold View Post
    Unfortunately I am late for camping, i am level 26 or 27 and growing very fast (even I am trying not to) not growing my strengh thouh, just my level . I should restart the game ...

A quick question: I love when monsters drop you armor or so but.... What is "filthy pelt" for? I mean... I guess it is nothing useful , right ? , no armor, no weapon... (i was killing lots of rats coz they were dropping some of those but... For nothing? )
    There is a quest that requires you to kill those rats till you get those filthy pelts, they are of no use, just quest related.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Post Count
    When you visit allies, you will get 25gold/time. How much total gold I can get when visit ally ? Sorry for my terrible English

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DungBeo View Post
    When you visit allies, you will get 25gold/time. How much total gold I can get when visit ally ? Sorry for my terrible English
    I believe you can visit 25 allies/day so a maximum of 625 gold/day can be made (it may be 20 for 500 but I am pretty sure I have done 25/day). I have found this to be useful when I am trying to buy something just over where my current vault limit is and I don't have a decent money building ready to pay out any time soon (or energy to go kill some creatures for gold). Later in the game it probably won't be worth the 5 minutes to do it unless you are bored, but early on it is very helpful.
    Last edited by Odie; 04-26-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    I believe you can visit 25 allies/day so a maximum of 625 gold/day can be made (it may be 20 for 500 but I am pretty sure I have done 25/day). I have found this to be useful when I am trying to buy something just over where my current vault limit is and I don't have a decent money building ready to pay out any time soon (or energy to go fill some creatures for gold). Later in the game it probably won't be worth the 5 minutes to do it unless you are bored, but early on it is very helpful.
    Great answer Odie.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Lurker
    Post Count
    What exactly does the quest require you to do?
    This is the very first quest in the game. "Destroy the Goblin warren in the Crossroads" So I destroy that cave and it says quest completed and my quest book becomes empty. Then later, this same quest comes up again. I'm lvl 17 now and this is the only quest that comes up. I have not seen any other quest. By the time this bug is fixed, I should be able to breeze thru all those lower quests.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is the very first quest in the game. "Destroy the Goblin warren in the Crossroads" So I destroy that cave and it says quest completed and my quest book becomes empty. Then later, this same quest comes up again. I'm lvl 17 now and this is the only quest that comes up. I have not seen any other quest. By the time this bug is fixed, I should be able to breeze thru all those lower quests.
    Yippee... I just fixed the problem. I deleted the app and re-install. I do the "Collapse the Cave" quest and then all of a sudden, I see a bunch of new quests pop up.

Post Count
    Yippee... I just fixed the problem. I deleted the app and re-install. I do the "Collapse the Cave" quest and then all of a sudden, I see a bunch of new quests pop up.
    Bam! Cool that works I guess

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    very nice post

I have a question or two of my own, though.

There are 4 type of units:

Infantry
    Magic
    Beast
    Machine

I assume there is no specifications on what type of units one ally can carry. Also, the units don't have any specialities as compared to different types. One ally could carry 3 infantries if they happen to be the best units among all types together, if i am not wrong

So, question number one: Why are there different type of units?

Question number two: If one ally can carry only one of each type, why are there four types?

Cheers