Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Unhappy Biggest mistakes you ever made in K&D

Please feel free to talk about your biggest mistakes ever made in K&D?
    For me it has been thoese three.
    1.skipped armor of Eurus as I thought it's elements combination is useless (reason: not knowing you can heel right after defeat using gems. Use: good for fusing fusable lendendary armors)
    2.fused away my infernal lord and dark prince from DPC carelessly (should fuse with other 3 star with target in mind)
    3.waste fusion stones to fuse Wicked Wraith (which can't be fused)
    thank you.

You can get free wicked wraith with friends added your codes

For me reading too much useless info about the so call BIG FOUR ! Wasted fusion stone in the early stage trying to get the so call Big Four that no way u can get the big four in the early stage without doing armor combine so u are going to waste at Least 4 stone to get the so call Big Four

*Reading too much Advice KILLS *

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post

For me reading too much useless info about the so call BIG FOUR ! Wasted fusion stone in the early stage trying to get the so call Big Four that no way u can get the big four in the early stage without doing armor combine so u are going to waste at Least 4 stone to get the so call Big Four

Well fusing for the big 4 was ONE of the ways to go about getting it. It just saves the hassle of getting double the materials, though fusion is unreliable. There are other ways of getting the big 4 faster like tournament awards, boss awards and gold keys.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    There are other ways of getting the big 4 faster like tournament awards, boss awards and gold keys.
    add daily login reward.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Well fusing for the big 4 was ONE of the ways to go about getting it. It just saves the hassle of getting double the materials, though fusion is unreliable. There are other ways of getting the big 4 faster like tournament awards, boss awards and gold keys.
    Yes now you can get free big four by wining at least 10 times fighting those ancient dragon -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post

correction, not using your brain to make your own decision is why you fail in epic proportions.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

1-3) I levelled Monk's Vestments, Steam Wizard Robes and Snakeskin+ all to level 50, thinking they'd useful.

4) I should have joined this Forum, read the excellent advice, and started crafting the Big 4 sooner (but not by wasting Fusion stones).

5) Wasted a handful of Fusion stones early on (encouraged by the quests) thinking I might actually fuse something useful.

6) Crafted all the Epic Boss non+ armors, thinking they'd be useful. Most of them are now lolling around in my wardrobe at levels of 15 or less, never worn in battle, and just waiting to be used as expensive enhancement fodder.

I used my Half dragon armour as food for another stupid armour. By accident.

I cried.

I opened DPC's lol.

I once bought 11 DPC right off the bat when a new boss was up, in hopes of getting the nemesis and I got a bunch of crap. A few minutes (literally, a few minutes) later, the update comes to where you get a guaranteed nemesis+ for buying 11 DPC.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    1-3) I levelled Monk's Vestments, Steam Wizard Robes and Snakeskin+ all to level 50, thinking they'd useful.

5) Wasted a handful of Fusion stones early on (encouraged by the quests) thinking I might actually fuse something useful.
    I foolishly assumed that the quest would guide me to one good combination, and that I'd experiment to find others.

. . .

Also, I've crafted epic armors just to fuse them into others. I've wasted a brickton of mats inefficiently. And I thought linked element armors (earth/shadow, water/fire) were dumb.

Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

1. Not entering a random code to get the Monk Vestments, I know the armor is bad, but It would have helped so much in the early stages.
    2. Wasting a significant amount of Gold and some Fusion Stones trying to fuse for Flowstone Battlegear and Lightning Lord in the early stages of the game.
    3. Enhancing away my first set of Crius and Hydra Hunter thinking they were bad, then having to collect materials to get craft them again once I learned about the Big Four.
    4. Enhancing Armor of Eurus to Level 25 thinking the "Max" stats listed on the banner were going to be the final results, not knowing that those were the + stats.
    5. Doing a lot of the Buidling Quests, waste of gold that I could have used to make Training Fields.
    6. Spending over 400 gems on DPC, only 1 Legendary to show it for it, which is already an obsolete armor anyway.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-27-2013 at 01:46 PM.

My biggest mistake was starting to play this game. Now I can't stop!

Used my infernal plus maxed out to enhance a silly armor. Accidentally.

Wasting fusion stones with fusion boosts