Page 2 of 2 First 12

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    No Silver Coins available AT ALL on the European server - or at least for the past 10 Months ?

I've seen some very odd Pets/Pet upgrades : 4* Air Tier II or III Pet with a SNORKEL & what appears to be a mixed 4* Fire+Water Pet ?
    No Pet events since I started on Euros in July last year ... some players have a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE by getting such upgraded Pets , where they just aren't available for more recent starters ...

Quote Originally Posted by London Knight View Post
    No Silver Coins available AT ALL on the European server - or at least for the past 10 Months ?

I've seen some very odd Pets/Pet upgrades : 4* Air Tier II or III Pet with a SNORKEL & what appears to be a mixed 4* Fire+Water Pet ?
    No Pet events since I started on Euros in July last year ... some players have a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE by getting such upgraded Pets , where they just aren't available for more recent starters ...
    Well, silver coins are only really useful for getting Shadowforged armor/jewelry from level 99 to 105. Spending silver coins on the hunting grounds is a huge waste. And global hasn't had a pets event ever either. I think it has been said that "beta" had one pets event once...
    On global server pet wise, you have the huntable ones that can be fused up to 4* IV, some oddball chest 4* ones and now per 4-week season a new 5* pet for milestones and ranks (can be fused up to 5* V)

Heroic mode on global now has a season zero Shadowforged x2 for locations 1-12, its jewelry set at locations 13, 14, 5 silver coins at 15 and 1x current season material at 16. For me with a mix of best (~2400/2400 stat) epic+, some DF in the ~2800-3500/2800-3500 range and just a few SF in similar range, I spend I think 6 days and most of the 10 friends/day completing 1-6 mostly without gemming.
    I guess those actually getting the SF+ plus its jewelry must either have armors already way better than a season zero SF+ with jewelry or too many gems...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

hehehehe makes you look i guess? hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Well, silver coins are only really useful for getting Shadowforged armor/jewelry from level 99 to 105. Spending silver coins on the hunting grounds is a huge waste. And global hasn't had a pets event ever either. I think it has been said that "beta" had one pets event once...
    On global server pet wise, you have the huntable ones that can be fused up to 4* IV, some oddball chest 4* ones and now per 4-week season a new 5* pet for milestones and ranks (can be fused up to 5* V)

Heroic mode on global now has a season zero Shadowforged x2 for locations 1-12, its jewelry set at locations 13, 14, 5 silver coins at 15 and 1x current season material at 16. For me with a mix of best (~2400/2400 stat) epic+, some DF in the ~2800-3500/2800-3500 range and just a few SF in similar range, I spend I think 6 days and most of the 10 friends/day completing 1-6 mostly without gemming.
    I guess those actually getting the SF+ plus its jewelry must either have armors already way better than a season zero SF+ with jewelry or too many gems...