Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

That's right, WD = Battle for EC! Fixed it! Sorry.

Street Assault will be similar to the Frontline event in MW.

As for the 300 level cap, while it's a great idea and would be awesome as it is the 3rd anniversary. It is unfortunately too late to implement this in time for the celebration as it would affect all the other events game balance. We have brought this up with the design teams and it is in discussion (no promises) for a later time in the future.

Stop downsizing the company that made the game that takes up so much of your life.

One more bump. L300 definitely needed. Should be a race to that level with L-zoned prizes. Was considering dumping my L250 as it's useless... but this gives hope.
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

How about do what Mobage does, they have weekly drawing for mobage coins. Why dont you have weekly drawing for gold?? by entering your CC ID and as for for 3rd. Anniversary celebration Why Dont you have a drawing for 1000 lucky winners, To win a Mod item Exploding Energy Drink, energy recharges 25 or 30% faster!?/ Thats something I would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbibee View Post
    How about do what Mobage does, they have weekly drawing for mobage coins. Why dont you have weekly drawing for gold?? by entering your CC ID and as for for 3rd. Anniversary celebration Why Dont you have a drawing for 1000 lucky winners, To win a Mod item Exploding Energy Drink, energy recharges 25 or 30% faster!?/ Thats something I would like to see.
    Maybe something along those lines. They make good money. It wouldn't hurt anything. Although the people who don't get such items would probably get pissed.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    As for the 300 level cap, while it's a great idea and would be awesome as it is the 3rd anniversary. It is unfortunately too late to implement this in time for the celebration as it would affect all the other events game balance. We have brought this up with the design teams and it is in discussion (no promises) for a later time in the future.
    I'm pretty sure this is the first time anyone from gree addresses the issue.
    Amazing that it's only being in discussion now, after years of asking for it, but beggars can't be choosers.

I'm low level.. but usually games have levels up to a minimum of 500 just so their is no issue for years to come... If they do raise it.. they should make it to 350.. or 400.. even 500.. so when people get to 300 no one is asking for 350.

My $.02

Most hold back their excitement for new or more events due to the cost of this game.

Suggestions:
    1. Drop gold refills from 25 gold cost to 20.
    2. Bring back the old gold bonus program. But include 3k tier.
    3. Have a 40% sale at least once per quarter.
    4. Be more creative as it relates to prizes. EX: +1 building upgrade, Skill points (will be a nice addition to prizes).

How about a 48 hour Stat Amnesty too...

so everyone who was duped into putting points into Atk & Def can move them into ENERGY & Stamina (Mainly Energy)

OR Actually Make the ATTACK & DEFENSE STATS WORTH HAVING
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Street Assault will be similar to the Frontline event in MW.
    But wait, my syndicate already won 10th place.
    Pagoda no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    How about a 48 hour Stat Amnesty too...

so everyone who was duped into putting points into Atk & Def can move them into ENERGY & Stamina (Mainly Energy)

OR Actually Make the ATTACK & DEFENSE STATS WORTH HAVING
    Either of these ideas I actually like, but I would probably like the first one to happen

+1 for lvl cap increase to 300

This month we celebrate our third year of Crime City!

Look for these special events this month!
    • Special 11-Hour Battle for EC on 8/15
    • August Anniversary bundle pack
    • Anniversary LTQ on the 25th
    • First Street Assault event set to run at the end of the month
    • An LE set that's anniversary-themed
    • Free prizes (given out via popup) in the same vein as last year
    Thanks for offering special events and free items. The masses always holler from the rooftops, but a simple thanks goes a long ways.

& thanks for Raid Boss Health increase...

Must assume that the 3rd consecutive Lvl 100 Boss Health increase must also be linked to the 3rd Anniversary!

2 Billion / 4 Billion / 6 Billion on consecutive RBs is way above the Stat Inflation that GREE created & is making playing the game all the more impossible for those Syndicates below Top 100. or in case of current RB Top 30-50...
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Um, so is there anything going to happen for the 3rd Anniversary other than the Cake item?