Free Gold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Free Gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down Free Gold

So yes we all know android users are unable to get gold from video offers currently, but GREE why are you rubbing salt in the wound?

On IOS i can download the app and run called 'Link' for 7 gold
    However on android is it only 5 gold

So you disadvantage a group of players and then decide to do what happens the weak and scrawny in prison showers when they drop their soap.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ya wtf gree

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Back when Tapjoy actually worked for me I would see the same offers for both CC and CCHD (both iOS). I too thought it was strange that for some reason the offers for CCHD all awarded less gold than the same offers for the non-HD version. Pretty much the same game, same platform (same device even), same offers, different rewards.

If you send a ticket to Gree, there is a very good chance they will tell you they have no control over the issue and you should email Tapjoy. However, if you send a ticket to Tapjoy they will tell you they don't set the reward amounts and you should email Gree.

So this may or may not be on Gree and there's no way to tell and nothing you can do about it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Back when Tapjoy actually worked for me I would see the same offers for both CC and CCHD (both iOS). I too thought it was strange that for some reason the offers for CCHD all awarded less gold than the same offers for the non-HD version. Pretty much the same game, same platform (same device even), same offers, different rewards.

If you send a ticket to Gree, there is a very good chance they will tell you they have no control over the issue and you should email Tapjoy. However, if you send a ticket to Tapjoy they will tell you they don't set the reward amounts and you should email Gree.

So this may or may not be on Gree and there's no way to tell and nothing you can do about it.
    Love the ping pong attempt, however if you think about it tapjoy run these services for many many different firms, and they have no idea how much face value in game currency has so it must be Gree who set these it.

Perhaps they look at gold spend over different types of devices and it is higher on avg in android, so forth they limit the amount of free gold to increase profits

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    So you disadvantage a group of players and then decide to do what happens the weak and scrawny in prison showers when they drop their soap.
    Seek professional counseling. No need to talk about your past experiences on a public forum where children may be present. Jeez

Post Count
    Stop complaining about free gold and buy it like the rest of us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Stop complaining about free gold and buy it like the rest of us.
    ok, can I borrow your CC?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Seek professional counseling. No need to talk about your past experiences on a public forum where children may be present. Jeez
    I felt that was the nicest possible say to phrase that excact saying

Post Count
    Yeah well, until recently ios users would have to watch 4 videos to get one gold, so it wasnt worth it to watch any.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151