Will iOS goal completion splash screens ever show reward stats?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Will iOS goal completion splash screens ever show reward stats?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Will iOS goal completion splash screens ever show reward stats?

Some items, like boss loot, show the stats in the splash screen, but others, like rewards for completing goals, do not. It would make accomplishments like completing the epic boss event feel so much better to see the stats in the splash screen instead of having to search through inventory (which is a feat itself) to find out what you really earned. During the raid boss, goals are completed so quickly and often that I don't bother checking; I just move on hoping that I received a valuable item.

Android displays stats for all, why not iOS? I know it is a little nitpicky, but it's just one of those things that would be nice.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    I don't think that is nitpicky at all. Do want!

Post Count
    Yes this is something that needs to be implemented. It's a pain searching through your inventory to find the prize
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Yes this is something that needs to be implemented. It's a pain searching through your inventory to find the prize
    Didn't realize anyone would have the patience to do that. I usually check with a teammate who has a droid account. Would be nice for us iOS players, but, alas, this is just another request that has been brought up time and time again just to be ignored.

Lurker
    Post Count

I agree. This should be a simple fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    Some items, like boss loot, show the stats in the splash screen, but others, like rewards for completing goals, do not. It would make accomplishments like completing the epic boss event feel so much better to see the stats in the splash screen instead of having to search through inventory (which is a feat itself) to find out what you really earned. During the raid boss, goals are completed so quickly and often that I don't bother checking; I just move on hoping that I received a valuable item.

Android displays stats for all, why not iOS? I know it is a little nitpicky, but it's just one of those things that would be nice.
    It's simple just add stats by item man come on. Another huge thing iOS needs that droid has is showing exact rank during war. The whole war. Not just needs 20,000ip to make top 10. Exact rank. It's simple.

Billionaire u agree?

A&F give us some insight here please.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RonDaddy. View Post
    It's simple just add stats by item man come on. Another huge thing iOS needs that droid has is showing exact rank during war. The whole war. Not just needs 20,000ip to make top 10. Exact rank. It's simple.

Billionaire u agree?

A&F give us some insight here please.
    I agree, that would be helpful. The IP differential gets me close enough in my mind, but an exact would be nice.

Many things that were once thought to be impossible are now possible - level cap increases, more expansions, new buildings, and now, as we're seeing in MW, a revamped equipment store.

I'm not looking to make demands, but just offering some constructive feedback. If an inventory management process improvement is not in the pipeline, hopefully a display tweak can be.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14