New quest up and issues already - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New quest up and issues already

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara4578 View Post
    It will be wonderful if the 50 free gems will just keep repeating too like stage 1, each time you restart, 50 free gems, restart-50 gems. Gree you restart the wrong thing!!!
    great post. +1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Pretty sad! does seem like the guild quest is working yet my team starting to debate whether we should just stay away until they fix it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Oh a btw Gree when you give everyone in the game the exact same things like 50gems for example you essentially deflate the value so they are worthless. Simple economics.

If they're going to do us into an endless loop at least let it not be a worthless unit. Maybe a weapon or armor for a change?

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol my guild has the same issue

Post Count

Not cool anymore

I'm having same issue.. Try #4 yielded no better results...finish 1/21 of individual quest, 2/21 doesn't show up so I exit game and restart and I'm back to 1/21 with no mobs killed.. I'm thinking 1000 free gems, but I'm a dreamer!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara4578 View Post
    It will be wonderful if the 50 free gems will just keep repeating too like stage 1, each time you restart, 50 free gems, restart-50 gems. Gree you restart the wrong thing!!!
    That would be the NICEST messed up

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Without a Paddle? View Post
    If they're going to do us into an endless loop at least let it not be a worthless unit. Maybe a weapon or armor for a change?
    Check your inventory. The unit goes away so the point is moot.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post
    Oh a btw Gree when you give everyone in the game the exact same things like 50gems for example you essentially deflate the value so they are worthless. Simple economics.
    Exactly, if everyone gets it, then essentially no one gets an advantage that the 50 gems would normally bestow. Yet, people want more free gems for everyone? No way. More people would be able to beat the ltq if more gems were given or score more points in war, thus devaluing both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post
    Check your inventory. The unit goes away so the point is moot.
    Well what is injury without a little insult?

Post Count

Ticket request sent... Will there be a response???

Post Count

But energy is used

Quote Originally Posted by Without a Paddle? View Post
    Well what is injury without a little insult?
    It's more like several insults since you lose the unit and lose the energy used...or at least I did

Post Count
    True to form and perfect timing as most of us now used half the energy to try and complete level 1 that should be on level 7 , it can not be that hard ? or is this a late april fool thing, use all your energy on 1 level and re-do until totally empty !
    get a grip please

Quote Originally Posted by Barcele View Post
    Exactly, if everyone gets it, then essentially no one gets an advantage that the 50 gems would normally bestow. Yet, people want more free gems for everyone? No way. More people would be able to beat the ltq if more gems were given or score more points in war, thus devaluing both of them.
    Is this not the same as their prizes being inflated ten fold in the last year. When ltqs started a 1000/1000 unit was all the rave. Now it's just a halfway point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard47 View Post
    It's more like several insults since you lose the unit and lose the energy used...or at least I did
    Don't forget you still get the experience which still puts you at a disadvantage as you level up in wars...