View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 40 of 73 First ... 30383940414250 ... Last
    I wanted to vote on almost all of them... Too bad I coult only pick one.
    But serious, we need:
    Harder modes/levels
    Extra story mode
    Expansion for those over level 100
    In-game trading (not really needed but would be cool)
    Chat functionality outside of guild (yes, and improve guild chat, fact that everyone uses line says enough)

Also, at the smith and fusion building, place all the same armors together and give them the sum number.
    It really sucks when you are saving fusion boost armors or low star armors and you need to scroll pass them every time...
    [Android] Hesdrubald WBB-DRY-YPR

Lvl 1xx
    Armor of Glacier+ 70/70, Abominable Platemail+ 70/70, Demon's Carapace+ 70/70, Assassin's Shroud 70/70

I agree.
    I cant just pick one.
    ALL of these options would go a long way towards prolonging the userbase, and make the game fun again for level 100+ users.
    Just
    Cant
    Pick
    Single
    Option
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Have the Arena point milestone rewards have a matching element for the Epic Boss. This week's EB is earth, and the rewards are all water/air. In the past, since the Arena overhaul, it has been element matching, just not this week.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Do people honestly think that trading items is more important than new content? No wonder this game is going the way it is

The idea to trade armors is laughably stupid.

Just lazy ppl who want easy epics. & what armor would you "trade" for said epic?

So dumb.

Trading armors would ruin the game.

What do you think of the idea of letting GM's set minimum points to receive rewards in a guild war? Obviously it couldn't change during a war.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Armor trades, pls.

Thumbs up Please hear me out

Hey Guys! I like this game so far but in my opinion it needs these things in order of importance:

1 - Chat functionality outside of guild and ability to private message players

2 - Higher chance to have a successful fusion of higher grade armors OR more fusion stars available to players

3 - Ability to trade armors, this will really boost player activity in game

4 - Deeper guild functionality, you think this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hunt View Post
    Hey Guys! I like this game so far but in my opinion it needs these things in order of importance:
    2 - Higher chance to have a successful fusion of higher grade armors OR more fusion stars available to players
    I don't agree with this one. First of all I'd love to see epics become rare again. Now almost everyone got one. Second: I've got way to many fusion stars already, about 150 or so. I only use them to fuse 3 and 4 star armors, that's like 2-5 fusions a week.

Lvl 1xx
    Armor of Glacier+ 70/70, Abominable Platemail+ 70/70, Demon's Carapace+ 70/70, Assassin's Shroud 70/70

Quote Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
    I don't agree with this one. First of all I'd love to see epics become rare again. Now almost everyone got one. Second: I've got way to many fusion stars already, about 150 or so. I only use them to fuse 3 and 4 star armors, that's like 2-5 fusions a week.
    Fair point, I'm lv61 atm and am struggling with fusion stars. I mean I get a few from event rewards every now and then so gather up to 5 at any one time. Maybe later on I'd be able to gather so many as you do?

But my point remainds valid then for players in my stage of game. Sure end game you may have tons but early and mid game I'm pretty much bankrupt on fusion stars. What do you think?

I think that you use them in a wrong way
    To be honest, fusion stars are only needed to combine 3* and 4* (and epics) in order to get a chance on an epic. If you fuse lower armors, you get weak armors that are easily optainable by following the story line. A second use is to complete the guild tasks, but you can leave that to the higher players with enough stars.

Lvl 1xx

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Trading armors would ruin the game.

What do you think of the idea of letting GM's set minimum points to receive rewards in a guild war? Obviously it couldn't change during a war.
    Agree on both counts.

You can't force trading onto a came as an afterthought. It will do more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
    I think that you use them in a wrong way
    To be honest, fusion stars are only needed to combine 3* and 4* (and epics) in order to get a chance on an epic. If you fuse lower armors, you get weak armors that are easily optainable by following the story line. A second use is to complete the guild tasks, but you can leave that to the higher players with enough stars.
    i disagree with you completely. i cant keep them because i use them to make the 1star special armors that cant be made without fusion, which result in 50 fusion bonus instead of 20/24 . i think your using them wrong if you stock pile them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    The idea to trade armors is laughably stupid.

Just lazy ppl who want easy epics. & what armor would you "trade" for said epic?

So dumb.
    i dont know who plays the new pokemon, but it'd be the equivalent of the trading system where everyone wants a legendary bird for a weedle or something easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i disagree with you completely. i cant keep them because i use them to make the 1star special armors that cant be made without fusion, which result in 50 fusion bonus instead of 20/24 . i think your using them wrong if you stock pile them.
    Eridian described the situation in the most accurate manner, if you don't agree with him you just haven't reached that point of the game.
    With all the armors rewarded by arena, wars, EB, etc. most advanced players barely craft these days besides the EB armors. If they do it's a 3*** to fuse. Heck, a few players I know got rid of forges alltogether.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight