GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kick or Suspend members during WD

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hit n' Run View Post
    I got better idea...
    Just give us the option to set minimum amount of wdp required.
    If the member dont do that amount he will not get rewards.
    If he do that amount of minimum he will get the rewards.
    Not thought through. You are penalising your good members if they are on holiday or unable to play.
    (amongst other things, like wall-bashers for example)

Post Count
    I think the option of just having officers being able to declare is a good one. At least it will actually make the officer title mean something (rather than them just being able to accept someone into the faction).

My other problem trying to stop people from attacking when we don't want them too (for different tactical reasons - keeping points low, late surprise attacks ect). I know it's a game, but in real war you don't have soldiers attacking whenever they like, they wait for the command from an officer. I think officers should be able to set a flag which enable/disables everyones ability to attack.

@Ghost I really feel for you budy. At least my frustrations are from faction members doing things by mistake (i hope), and not out of spite. That's why i think also being able to suspend or freeze out a member would work well if you can't just kick them out.

People messing up just one or two wars early on can really mess up the whole event and make you wonder what the point is in getting very little sleep for 3 days to do this. It used to be fun, now i want to quit already! Certainly ZERO gold from me this WD gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ste58008 View Post
    I think the option of just having officers being able to declare is a good one. At least it will actually make the officer title mean something (rather than them just being able to accept someone into the faction).

My other problem trying to stop people from attacking when we don't want them too (for different tactical reasons - keeping points low, late surprise attacks ect). I know it's a game, but in real war you don't have soldiers attacking whenever they like, they wait for the command from an officer. I think officers should be able to set a flag which enable/disables everyones ability to attack.

@Ghost I really feel for you budy. At least my frustrations are from faction members doing things by mistake (i hope), and not out of spite. That's why i think also being able to suspend or freeze out a member would work well if you can't just kick them out.

People messing up just one or two wars early on can really mess up the whole event and make you wonder what the point is in getting very little sleep for 3 days to do this. It used to be fun, now i want to quit already! Certainly ZERO gold from me this WD gree.
    only officers declare, 100% for it, but not letting anyone attack....most people can read forums. But sometimes ppl cant be till the end to make hits, then its better to make hits when he can than make no hits at all (if it would be disabled).

Post Count
    Me and ghost12 are in the same faction and this guy just keeps declaring war! Gree really needs to do something about this

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by keeskiller View Post
    no suspending needed. Just Give OFFICERS POWER!!!
    only the leader, def leader and al the officers can declare war?
    What happens when the guy gone rogue is an old member who is an Officer! what then?
    Its crazy that leaders have absolutely no power or control over the faction once war starts.
    There's gotta be some sort way that at least leaders can do something
    (give them a time out or put them in a corner until war is over). And of course
    sending a ticket is the worst one can do! "will forward you request to the developers, you
    ticket is now closed"... walking away head down and tail in between legs!