250 Alex

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 250 Alex

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

250 Alex

So a recent battle list contained at least 10 players named Alex at level 250 with 500 allies, all with attack stats in the 160b range, 4-square kingdoms, a 0/1 shadow tunic and 21/21 mail crushers (naked otherwise) and a single rubbled castle.

Have these guys always been around and I'm just now noticing? What's the deal? And why do they not show up on a battle list unless many show up?

Also, it's clear that not every erstwhile player would show up on a battle list- does anybody know how activity level influences that?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    So a recent battle list contained at least 10 players named Alex at level 250 with 500 allies, all with attack stats in the 160b range, 4-square kingdoms, a 0/1 shadow tunic and 21/21 mail crushers (naked otherwise) and a single rubbled castle.

Have these guys always been around and I'm just now noticing? What's the deal? And why do they not show up on a battle list unless many show up?

Also, it's clear that not every erstwhile player would show up on a battle list- does anybody know how activity level influences that?
    Those are old hacker accounts. There are many that aren't named Alex also. There are complicated legal reasons that they can't be removed. Just ignore them, lol

As far as the battle list goes, there are certain toons that I see all the time, and others that I look for but have trouble finding. I suppose that it's random, but who knows!
    Purple Squirrel