Wtf has happened to gold prices - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtf has happened to gold prices

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 'MAU' Mirsad-Ra View Post
    As a Canadian we have Canadian Apple Accounts but we pay in American Dollars. So why the Fudge would our prizes go up 20%. And still showing American currency?? When I buy a vault it was already charging me in American currency and my Visa would convert it to Canadian.
    This does not happen with me, all prices and charges are in CAD not USD.

Only time I've been charged USD is when I changed my iTunes Country to U.S.A. because someone gave me a $100 US iTunes Card as a gift.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The Vault prizes are different

114,99 Euro = 135,32 USD
    99,99 USD = 84,97 Euro
    91,99 £ = 117,77 € or 138,59 USD

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree we need you to normalise the price of gold globally. Yes you will make less profit in certain regions, but it will be fairer to your players. Otherwise just shut up shop in Europe, we don't earn 40% more than the Americans so we can't afford to pay 40% more for the same thing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What are android prices now?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdtootell View Post
    Gree we need you to normalise the price of gold globally. Yes you will make less profit in certain regions, but it will be fairer to your players. Otherwise just shut up shop in Europe, we don't earn 40% more than the Americans so we can't afford to pay 40% more for the same thing.
    Sounds like the people in Europe were getting a great deal, since the Euro is 40% higher than the US dollar. Seems like GREE evened out the playing field now

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is apples doing, not gree.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Let me tell you, guys..... If there is something we know and are really good at here in Sweden it is taxes.... So let me give it to you... The vault price has been raised:

45,7 %

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    Let me tell you, guys..... If there is something we know and are really good at here in Sweden it is taxes.... So let me give it to you... The vault price has been raised:

45,7 %

right, and the Euro is 45-47% more valuable than the US dollar. So it sounds like GREE evened the playing field now. No more big discounts to Europeans.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    right, and the Euro is 45-47% more valuable than the US dollar. So it sounds like GREE evened the playing field now. No more big discounts to Europeans.
    Right, and here in Sweden we use SEK and not Euro....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What? It's always cost more in dollar terms in Europe, now it's even more expensive... $140 in the uk

Post Count
    It is plan wrong to say Europe had a discount. With increase in Uk it now costs 50 DOLLARS more for me to buy a vault compared to an American

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If this isn't a wake up call for all you gold spending addicts, there's no helping you now.......LOL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Droid is still the same at the moment, so buy it on droid. But this could be the end of the road for Gree games with these prices. Less people buying for poor service, lots will go gold free and it will die

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sounds like the people in Europe were getting a great deal, since the Euro is 40% higher than the US dollar. Seems like GREE evened out the playing field now
    Math obviously not your strong point,UK now paying around $140 for a vault and I believe US is still $99.99.
    Before price was £69.99 which is around $104 either way UK/EURO always paid more.
    Get a grown up to work it out for you!!!