Respect points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Respect points

Banned
    Post Count

Respect points

maybe a thread has already been done about this, but here goes.
    Respect tokens are useless for the higher end gold spenders, this is a little unfair after all, the gold spenders is what keeps the game in business.
    I think when GREE do the next up dates they should allow better end higher attack/defence so we can use these points we have collected. Otherwise we may as well throw them down the toilet.
    It should be say, 20,000 respect points to get a car for instance with 150 attack/ defence.
    Maybe this will fall on deaf ears, but GREE c'mon keep us all happy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by isshi View Post
    maybe a thread has already been done about this, but here goes.
    Respect tokens are useless for the higher end gold spenders, this is a little unfair after all, the gold spenders is what keeps the game in business.
    I think when GREE do the next up dates they should allow better end higher attack/defence so we can use these points we have collected. Otherwise we may as well throw them down the toilet.
    It should be say, 20,000 respect points to get a car for instance with 150 attack/ defence.
    Maybe this will fall on deaf ears, but GREE c'mon keep us all happy.
    I would tend to agree with you.. I am a limited gold spender.. (two vaults total so far) and am already seeing limited returns on rp items given the scratchers and the events which I play for free only... I get the gain of using rp still but can see that the returns are diminishing over time...
    retired

Post Count
    From my perspective, if a gold spender is doing exactly that, then why should rp even matter? Respect should be an alternative to gold, or maybe even a prelude to gold.

Seems like the request is moving backwards eh? I do agree with the preposition, though, that there needs to be more RP items spread evenly over the levels. Can you imagine the RP stash of a serious gold spender? lol

I wouldn't wanna see it!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count
    for either gold spenders or free, Respect items entices more people to PVP if the rewards are good enough.

Even gold spenders might capitalize on respect items to help fill in the holes they haven't spent enough gold on to fill as respect items are usually still better then cash items and most regular loot (non boss event).

I know I will be soon to a level where I can buy chain whips. So I will start adding them to my inventory until I can buy any of the rest (full combat armor, exelero or RPG). I just wish there was an explosive that was respect bought and not consumable.......
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kitzune View Post
    I just wish there was an explosive that was respect bought and not consumable.......
    I can respect a respect explosive.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    for either gold spenders or free, Respect items entices more people to PVP if the rewards are good enough.
    At really high levels of attack and defense, not so sure this is true. Many folks out there have reached a point where respect purchases wont increase either at all so unless they add new respect weapons with better stats or explosives etc then its just like saving box tops from cereal boxes except you can't donate them to your local school
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Well mr gwiz, is it fair that lower users can use the respect points and the higher ones not. After all, we can not have cowboys without Indians. Why should the bigger spenders be punished. It's not fair, even some higher ck members would agree with that, the ones of course who can not use respect points anymore.
    Some of the people on very high stat people will be extremely hard to catch anyway, unless you have very deep pockets.
    Everyone has the same opportunity to buy as they wish.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Isshi if you spent gold you are in a different league , the respect the cash , everything becomes invalid !
    Basically you are not being punished , you have simply outgrown the use of it all ...

Lets take 300k stats as example , lets say all items are equal , to get to 300k stats , means
    120 stat items are your minimum , anything below 120 , is "useless" if you want to keep growing .
    For more stats , so they will be phased out sooner or later .

Sorry being a goldspender simply put you ahead of the curve , at the cost of gold !

Banned
    Post Count
    Then you may as well say, let's limit the gold spenders as the bigger spenders have an advantage. Respect points with higher att/def would benefit everyone. Like I said in my first message, 20k points for say a car with 150/150. Everyone would have the same opportunity to save and get it.

Post Count
    I just wish there was an explosive that was respect bought and not consumable.......
    or better yet have it BE consumable with stronger stats. that way there is always a motive for the use of earning/spending respect instead of it be "collect 500 and complain about not having a new respect item"
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Then you may as well say, let's limit the gold spenders as the bigger spenders have an advantage. Respect points with higher att/def would benefit everyone. Like I said in my first message, 20k points for say a car with 150/150. Everyone would have the same opportunity to save and get it.
    Not everyone , cause hackers get those for free !
    Currently no respec and cash items are possible till cheat detection prevent those hacks .

Well in a perfect balanced world , I would create 200 gold/event items 100 event items 100 respec items 100 cash items!
    x5 , for the total maffia , so everything has it's value . but sadly this is not my game .
    I play with the rules provided , and if I play gold game , I know at certain stages the 50 -200 gold items will be worthless , same way cash items earlier on purchased , pve loot items earlier on farmed , will be worthless .

You can ask for respec , but let simply say even if cheats were combated RESPEC item will never be equal to gold items!
    PERIOD they have to make a living , and income !

Goldspenders donate money to this game , in return they get more power !
    Not they buy more power like everybody else want to see , donate more the more powerfull you become !
    yeah in simple terms just like REAL LIFE !
    You donate enough you get front row seat !

Post Count
    As a previously free player...gold spenders pay the bills and drive the content... It's the only reason any of the new content has been rolled out.. I have no beef with gold spenders and free players need to understand they don't make money for gree or pay the bills...it's not an add supported game so it will never be "fair"...

Heck the gold players probably have more to complain about because the scratchers and event freebies dilute their spending..
    retired

Post Count
    RPs don't matter in the HLs... use them up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

since i can't start new threads for unknown reason, i'm hijacking this one for a sec

i'm at the point where i'm gonna sell off some of my low level bldgs esp 1 hr ones but i have some questions so any help is appreciated.

first, i have a L2 carousel i hate. when i sell it back will i get any $ for the gold used to build it in the first place or just the 50% from the one upgrade.

2nd, if i don't complete the sports bar upgrade to level 10 goal, i won't get other upgrade goals. i like completing the goals but the sports bar will NEVER pay off the $$ put into it. what upgrade goals are after the sports bar?

thanks in advance

Post Count
    1) you won't get any gold back, just some crappy in game $
    2) not entirely sure, but I believe you won't be able to complete the other building goals. They're all are worthless, so it's not a big deal.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1