defense drinks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: defense drinks

Post Count

defense drinks

is there any use of spending gold on them? especially, in the beginning of the hate & revenge event..

in the beginning of the event, one shud allow getting hit so that ur bonus lvl increases.

what kind of dumb #$&#_$-_-#&(++$+ #-@&#&$+$ wud spend gold on disallowing ppl who help increase the bonus lvl? enough @_#&#-@&@s in the game lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree lloooovvvveeees those dumbasses.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Gree lloooovvvveeees those dumbasses.
    quoted for truth!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm starting to think that maybe it's the best course of action. Buy a big boost and let everyone else do the work for you. Because this event stinks. 9 days of checking your phone every 10 minutes so you might get one little prize a day. And it doesn't even count for kp unless buying refills and boosts. Good timing right when people need activation points. I'm most likely done. I don't care how many free refills I'm given. This event was nice first two times but now it's garbage. I'm not doing this crap again. This is pure garbage.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by POW! View Post
    9 days of checking your phone every 10 minutes so you might get one little prize a day.
    Lol, I go on every six hours or so and haven't missed my targets (other than a couple of gold spenders, maybe). Play the game; don't let the game play you.

Edit: ok, I don't get super long chains, but it doesn't worry me a bit. Real life is more important.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I never try in this event because the prizes aren't all that great for the amount of effort/activity and ultimately gold required.

I tried this time, picked up a few small mods and some nice raw attack items. Still don't know if it's worth it but it doesn't cost anything to participate if you don't let it.

Oh, and if defensive drinks were completely useless, there wouldn't be so many people buying them and even more people complaining about the people who buy them.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Oh, and if defensive drinks were completely useless, there wouldn't be so many people buying them and even more people complaining about the people who buy them.
    you've played the event.. how do u think that defense drinks are of any use? please elaborate, if i may ask

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Its like pow said, u buy big defence and your rivals bump up your points for you everytime u get hit and win lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Points for ? With this event I take 1b power. Lol.....no points to spend on any drink better buy 5% maf atk u win 7 days cool

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj ANGERFiST View Post
    Its like pow said, u buy big defence and your rivals bump up your points for you everytime u get hit and win lol
    Why would anyone want to spend one dime? There is no need to. They wouldn't have to if you find some decent people to chain with. Sacrifice points up front and start chaining with a bunch of people. Few will drop off, some with take off, but most will stay in range, yeilding thousands of points each hit. Sure, I see people with a million points, and I will personally NEVER get there, but, I don't really care.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Why would anyone want to spend one dime? There is no need to. They wouldn't have to if you find some decent people to chain with. Sacrifice points up front and start chaining with a bunch of people. Few will drop off, some with take off, but most will stay in range, yeilding thousands of points each hit. Sure, I see people with a million points, and I will personally NEVER get there, but, I don't really care.
    Some of the poor babies must cry if they see red on their screens!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    lol that has never changed. if there is anything constant in this game, it's the crybabies who wud do anything to avoid those reds. we had those types in the past, we have those now and we will see more of them in the future

"omg! i got robbed! i need to spend 20 vaults to increase my defense score!"