Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I am not one to ban someone for speaking their mind, as long as they do it in a constructive and appropriate manner. Nor am I one to pass blame or fault onto another person or department.

That being said, I understand that there are some who will often not like what we have to say or do, and will always be vocal about that. Additionally there will be those who are happy with the decisions but never speak up. Again, that is the nature of the beast with online forums and game communities. It's a tricky ferocious beast and all we can hope for is trying our best.
    And vies versa, there will be those displeased who don't speak up and then those who speak up with a good job thread. I've seen plenty of those. 2 yrs ago most of the threads were either helpful or positive. The neg culture that u have stepped into wasn't always so. I regret that the game is no longer number 1 earner on itunes (im a MW player) What I believe makes a game number 1 is cost vs entertainment ratio (value for money), trust/respect between consumer and provider, reliability and then there is always that intangible factor (that certain something which will never been seen in statistics or surveys). I hope we get the game back to number 1, it really is a great product that sells itself. Jus got to find a way to cater to the elitists n their comps to outspend each other and the battlers who spend what lil entertainment money they have on their game. Personally I think if you gave the top 10 teams a 0.001% boost they would still outspend the rest of us in pursuit of the number 1 tag.

Anyways hope you spend another 6.5mins on what comes next...

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    And vies versa, there will be those displeased who don't speak up and then those who speak up with a good job thread. I've seen plenty of those. 2 yrs ago most of the threads were either helpful or positive. The neg culture that u have stepped into wasn't always so. I regret that the game is no longer number 1 earner on itunes (im a MW player) What I believe makes a game number 1 is cost vs entertainment ratio (value for money), trust/respect between consumer and provider, reliability and then there is always that intangible factor (that certain something which will never been seen in statistics or surveys). I hope we get the game back to number 1, it really is a great product that sells itself. Jus got to find a way to cater to the elitists n their comps to outspend each other and the battlers who spend what lil entertainment money they have on their game. Personally I think if you gave the top 10 teams a 0.001% boost they would still outspend the rest of us in pursuit of the number 1 tag.

Anyways hope you spend another 6.5mins on what comes next...
    Thanks for the constructive feedback. I will pass it on, though can't promise anything.

And my next idea I promise to spend at least twice as long on.

By the way, while we will not be changing the new titles at this moment, I would love to hear suggestions from each of you about additional titles we could add at a later date. They should be similar in nature to what we currently have, bonus points for alliteration! Throw your best ideas at us!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    By the way, while we will not be changing the new titles at this moment, I would love to hear suggestions from each of you about additional titles we could add at a later date. They should be similar in nature to what we currently have, bonus points for alliteration! Throw your best ideas at us!
    *shakes head*