New tiers!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New tiers!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well the scores page may have changed, but did anyone actually check the rewards page? I see the rewards for the next battle use the same tiers (1, 2, 3, 10, 50, 75, 100, 150 etc.)

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face

well those of us in the 400-600 range that were the most hugely affected and DON'T USE GOLD are happy with the tier changes. My team would have made 500 if it would not have been for match up problems.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    so top 120 got the 10% building increase?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I guess ill complain too. Our syn finished 302 we wouldve put more gold into at the end had we known about this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks so much Gree! We got top 100 prize now I love you!! (please do not take these prizes away)

Lurker
    Post Count

Kind of Related

This is unrelated but since I can't post a new thread, here goes...

My syndicate received the TOP 1000(1200) prize Pack O' Dogs (686/561) now the splash screen and the original rewards list, listed it as having +3% attack from cars BUT it is showing in my stats and bonuses screen as having +3% mafia defense...WTF is going on?????

packOdogs.gifpackOdogs2.gif

Banned
    Post Count
    On a side note.... It is actually nice to see rivals united together for a cause. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in forming a more permanent off forum group to address issues associated with Gree and how we, as players, should respond In the future.

( note to Gree... Please do not take my proposal as being anti-Gree... This proposal is simply a response to moderator complaints that we start too many threads about the same issue and that we, as players, are sending mixed messages to Gree regarding what we want in response to problems occurring in game. I propose this group to be offsite to allow players to fully vent their frustrations without fear of a lifetime ban )
    Last edited by Absolute silence; 09-16-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We ranked 75th! So now instead of posting that we are a top 75 syndicate we have to say top 90??? I don't like this at all! We had members buy gold to help with the extended hours of the event and they weren't even available for the last battle because they thought they would have more time. Not everyone reads the forums and saw this with the time to get the last battle timed to end with the event. I'm glad I did or we would have not even made top 90 (I'm still posting top 75 since it looks like this was a one time repair for a programming glitch)
    Cha & Cha II
    Sunnyvale

This change is complete bull****...we placed fifth and scored over 23 million ip and instead of being able to coast we went like crazy to make sure we got top 10 with the 6 hour extension, but 2 teams that gave up on top 10 early are gifted the reward because gree messed up? And gree wont even bump up us a tier or reward us at all for spending so much money? Anyone else see the logic there?!? Complete bull****
    Lights OutŪ

#3 Financial District Fallout

#3 We Be Clubbin'

#1 Nightlife District Knockout

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you are rewarding your customers, you should reward them ALL. Not just a select few and that too without any prior notice. Completely unacceptable. One blunder after another. I'm going gold and GREE free

Also applied for refunds

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by genaks View Post
    Also applied for refunds
    Let us know how that goes for you.. I'd love the same.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation I am outraged

What a debacle. What could have possessed someone to CHANGE THE RULES OF THE GAME MID EVENT?

I am seething GREE. I and others made a decision to effectively pay to propel us into the top 500 and yet we just should have

A. quit half a day early with absolutely no ill effect
    B. Saved hundreds of dollars each

Why didn't you just hold off until next war? The logic of that is so blindingly simple. But that ship has sailed. So you need to bump everyone up to the next tier and give FC something for their pain because heaven-knows you don't do refunds.

Most of all though someone needs to get on these forums in their official capacity and explain what happened and why. STONEY SILENCE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

In the absence of GREE responding I will be pursuing refunds for accounts on several devices and I will be demanding my statutory rights be enforced.

Forum members, as you can see this effects players all across the board and we feel just as cheated.

Post Count
    It's a game. get over it.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    It's a game. get over it.
    It's a business. A badly run one at that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Totally agree to move the team up the tier prize.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I think if you were to go this route (which I don't necessarily agree with) the correct thing to do for a move like this is to move every team up one prize tier (Top 25 gets Top 10 prizes, Top 10 gets Top 3, etc), and give FC something else I guess. Instead of the way it is, where a few teams benefit greatly from the shifted tiers (e.g. 12th place finished with 16,293,274 IP, while the mark for Top 10 was 16,286,349 IP when there were 19 hours still to play-- GREE allowed 18 hours and 58 more minutes of the Top 10 battle-- which ended up over 23 million IP-- and shifted the tiers with 2 minutes to go), whereas the teams that had legitimately earned their spots get the shaft. It's about the scummiest move I can think of GREE pulling.
    Yes I totally agree with Big Money , Gree should move the team up the tier prize not downwards, this will keep everybody happy, and give FC extra bonus rewards to be fair to them!!