happy members.. - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: happy members..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I bank each building separately to save banking fees.. just saying.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion24 View Post
    That's dedication. I wish I was that patient, but luckily I have enough bank fee reductions that I don't have to worry about paying the fee in one big chunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion24 View Post
    I remember that post. Definitely makes it near impossible to take that individual's posts seriously, colored text or not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I remember that post. Definitely makes it near impossible to take that individual's posts seriously, colored text or not.
    I lol,ed at the time.. probably wouldn't do it again tho. We were all new here at 1 stage.. I remember the responce the poor guy got tho.

Post Count
    Dedication is the customer who banks $14 at a time to save a buck.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I doubt this is the case. We all want more thing from the game, but the Forum moderation does not actually change what's in game. *Cough* Smelting Event.
    Dear Moderators: while I do not mind another member calling me an idiot, I really DO object to being called a liar. Oh wait, it was a Moderator telling the Forum I was misrepresenting my opinion! Well, hope I don't get banned for life, but I'm posting this for the HECK of it anyway.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How, or why, did this thread go from Happy Members to a discussion on banking game cash? Change seems to happen between 75 and 76.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    How, or why, did this thread go from Happy Members to a discussion on banking game cash? Change seems to happen between 75 and 76.
    It was a reference to an absurd comment that someone made. This person actually believed paying the 10% bank fee on each building individually saved them cash compared to paying 10% on all of their buildings at once.

The person who posted that now gets to post with green text, so I think bringing up that old post was meant to suggest that certain individuals don't know what they're talking about sometimes, regardless of their level of authority.

And just to CMA, I'm not saying that's true or not, that's just what I think is being suggested with the reference.

Post Count
    Lol I must have missed or forgotten that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Lol I must have missed or forgotten that.
    Clearly far beyond me even with these helpful responses! Maybe that guy who said I'm an idiot had a valid point.
    (-

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja☆Smoke View Post
    I can understand a little about both side of argument, I'm moderator on a different unrelated outdoor forum. That being said I've played CC long enough to remember Gingerbread house and Pumpkin/Football Bombs lmfao. I lurked on this site for almost 18 months, before making an account. No doubt it has changed significantly, it used be mutual respect between players and moderators. This forum used to be valuable source of information, getting to know rivals, make friends or represent your syndicate. I believe in freedom of speech, but when you pop up and read any random thread, a positive topic quickly become negative in the blink of an eye. Usually the same suspects, like many have said if you have different opinion than others, you are quickly cornered and the sharks feed. I really do hope it can get back to the way it was a year so ago, unfortunately once you lose something it's very difficult to get "THAT" back to it's original form.
    Well said.

I appreciate the efforts of some members and mods to make the forum informative again, and to counter balance the unwelcoming over zealous usual suspect ... This thread becoming yet another case in point.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Are you guys talking about one shhh Ott....?

No, you couldn't be, he was simply a character from the hit HBO series THE WIRE season 2...seems like a long cross reference to me. You need more lateral work fellas.
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 05-01-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ...But if you were referring to OTT from the HBO series "The Wire", I too agree he should not be voted in to be a union official in any capacity whatsoever...the docks need to be free from idiocy at all times.

HBO The Wire right? That is where this thread has gone?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Funny thing, about a month ago I posted a thread about an idea for cc. Nothing sarcastic, nothing hateful. Just an idea for the game. Well turns out they deleted the thread and banned my old account without any warnings, and said I was banned for "spamming". Real classy.

Post Count
    I think the forum is happy again.
    Line ID: clementine88