Thank you!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank you!

Post Count

Thank you!

In a couple of weeks it will be a year since I joined the forum. During this time I learned a lot and I made new friends. This thread is just to say thanks to all for sharing strategies and friendship. I don't know for how long I will be around but I really enjoy being here.

I had quite few messages lately on my wall from players that I had no idea they were on this forum. It makes me happy to see so much appreciation.

Thanks for all efford you guys do to keep this forum alive. It's a hard job and many times we are really frustrated with the poor service received but at the end I'm happy with new friends.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nicely done E....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    In a couple of weeks it will be a year since I joined the forum. During this time I learned a lot and I made new friends. This thread is just to say thanks to all for sharing strategies and friendship. I don't know for how long I will be around but I really enjoy being here.

I had quite few messages lately on my wall from players that I had no idea they were on this forum. It makes me happy to see so much appreciation.

Thanks for all efford you guys do to keep this forum alive. It's a hard job and many times we are really frustrated with the poor service received but at the end I'm happy with new friends.

C'mon Wolverine! Your not going to leave Gambit fighting alone right. I know your Gambit's best pal you know that...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Not yet Gambit! I know this thought is coming and coming lately but I will be around for a while. I want to believe something new is coming this side. I might leave MW first if that happens.

Post Count
    Thanks for the friendship Wolverine. I'm dedicating my first post to you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FBBear View Post
    Thanks for the friendship Wolverine. I'm dedicating my first post to you
    Thanks FBBear! It's very kind of you! That's one of reasons in my case that's so hard to leave this addicted game...lol. Players who have a nice sense of humor and are good friends. Thanks for you friendship FBBeer too!

Banned
    Post Count
    Just added you mate! In-game name is Hammer! Consider me as a new found friend!