Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Gear up for our “Design an Epic Boss” Contest! Show us what you can do and design a truly menacing Epic Boss to take down! The winning submission will be used to create an Epic Boss that will appear in the game!
    What nation conflict will this be for? Like, currently we are in "RIP Romania".
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I have a question, does it have to be human? I was thinking about making it a bird or something related to AI controlled aircraft and related. I want to know before I come up with something.
    No, it doesn't have to be human. As long as it fits within the theme of the game, it's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    What nation conflict will this be for? Like, currently we are in "RIP Romania".
    The nation has not been decided. It will be decided after the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    No, it doesn't have to be human. As long as it fits within the theme of the game, it's all good!

The nation has not been decided. It will be decided after the contest.
    Why don't u have loot items for ltq/fltqs with +3 energy regen for a prize, like there used to be about a year ago? People would spend for that. I wish I would've when they were available, but I had just started playing and didn't know how important that was. Please bring those units back for a prize. Anybody else want to 2nd that request?