GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City triathlon weekend

Banned
    Post Count

Crime City triathlon weekend

Crime City triathlon weekend.

The weekend would consist of a 24hrs PVE SLTQ, 24hrs of a PVP tournament, and 24hrs battles. Syndicates locked.

Start the weekend off with 24hrs of battle time. No win streak, no individual wins. strictly just based off influence points. Prizes for the 24hr battle would reflex the time difference.

When that is up we would start 24hrs of a PVP tournament with a syndicate goal for x amount of fights won, could be a goal chain. Prizes in the PVP tournament would reflect the shortened time. Points from battle and PVP are combined and carried over to the final event.

Final 24hrs would be a pve sltq. Points award to the syndicate based on how much time is left when the syndicate finishes.

Once done all the points are added up to see what and how the syndicates rank up. Prizes awarded for such in a tier feature. Similar to battle tiers.

The pve sltq could be switched out for a epic boss event with a goal chain of overall kills. Syndicates to finish the goal chain gets points awarded depending on how much time is left.

Just an idea
    Last edited by Deadwater; 11-12-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Post Count
    you my friend, are insane ;-)
    Last edited by Allowishus79; 11-12-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sounds very interesting and I think could be a good idea. It would be fun and a new twist, with lots of coordinating and communication.

Only one problem...Gree has a hard enough time running one event at a time, 3 back to back events that are intertwined with data flows...I smell a server meltdown and the game will just disappear from everyone's devise in an instant! lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline Sal View Post
    Sounds very interesting and I think could be a good idea. It would be fun and a new twist, with lots of coordinating and communication.

Only one problem...Gree has a hard enough time running one event at a time, 3 back to back events that are intertwined with data flows...I smell a server meltdown and the game will just disappear from everyone's devise in an instant! lol
    Lets not think of gree's problem. If the game ran perfectly, I believe this would be the best weekend for alot of reasons.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think that this is a very good idea! I hope that Gree reads it and gives it a try. First original idea in a long time on this forum.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm all for 24 hour war. God forbids 3 days are way too long.

Would be a huge cash cow for Gree, although I don't know how good my team is at doing SLTQ with speed. lol

but something to switch up the formula is definitely something i would like to see

Lurker
    Post Count
    sounds interesting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like it, gree... Listen!

Proud member of the EastSiders that placed #63
    Pm me if interested

"I"m all for keeping dangerous weapons out of a fool's hands, lets start with a keyboard"

Sounds interesting.....

From everything I've read on here, it seems SAS or MoM would win the thing though.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    (⌐■_■)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (•_•)

(•_•)

(-_-)

No.

Never say never, though. It's a pretty awesome idea, if insane.

Post Count
    Ya know. I kind of like that idea, but then again the cheese slid off my cracker a long time ago.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    It is insane. It might be crazy enough to work.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew's Crew View Post
    Ya know. I kind of like that idea, but then again the cheese slid off my cracker a long time ago.
    Lol. This made my day