Just CLOWNING Around - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just CLOWNING Around

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudClown View Post
    Oh my, Look at all the trolls under the bridge to Clown Town! Once again the Clowns are in the Top 25 a d the Top 10 Trolls are poaching in Clown Town! I'm confident, given the amount of scrutiny that Gree should be giving Clown Town, you should be congratulating us instead of ridiculing us!!
    Hahaha...good luck with getting the jealous little fellers to climb down off their high horses mate :-)
    If you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas

Post Count
    long thread, just *****ing and moaning really, hackers need to be removed from the game, i know, but lets remember this unfortunate truth, it not cheating until you get caught AND proven guilty by court/gree/funzio.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    So here we are. A legit Top 10 faction. And we get a delicious treat of a pick in a battle.

And then "Insanity" ensues due to past "Clowning" around.

Pics to follow...
    I didn't bother with the rest of this boring ass' original thread...but am interested, where are your legendary "pics"?

I believe you should change your name to "Mega Wank SookieBot"

You are all so boring in your pathetic whining... May I suggest you get a life instead of trying to find the sniper on the grassy knoll - it doesn't exist.

The fact that a bunch of innocent ICF members lost their accounts, had iTunes refund the money spent in-game (after investigation), and we still kept our place in top 25 proves you pathetic trolls wrong.

There was no wrongdoing, and your company lost money for banning us...yes, I am calling you Gree Employees posing as gamers. Admit it you bores.

Oh I can't wait for the schmo's that will not be able to stop their calloused little fingers from typing me some hate...get a real job!
    Last edited by Aussie Juju; 05-21-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    If you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas

Banned
    Post Count

ridiculous stats

Quote Originally Posted by rce View Post
    Hahaha, are you serious? You really are a clown.
    Really now. I scouted all of u guys and Half of your team has questionable boost in your stats. I see some with legit gold units and xbase destroyer, but a lot are questionable. Now, you accuse other teams of cheating without giving them the benefit of the doubt. What if I accuse your team of cheating too. Would that sound nice?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wah wah Aussie. Everyone who ever beat you must be a gree employee. Gree must have thousands of employes playing this game( ignore all published data on number of gree employes please) I've already said I'm the gree founder( you must have missed that one) and we have a new bonus program coming. A free appliance with every 100 k spent by a faction. ( I bet outdoor grilles with be the best sellers, or maybe kegerators) This will help to solidify my cover.

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BILAT NI KAZU BAHO View Post
    Really now. I scouted all of u guys and Half of your team has questionable boost in your stats.
    Thankfully your day job requires more acuity that MW. At least I hope.

And Aussie, I have no hate for you, despite your mean-spirited mono tribe. I Just can't believe adults with a shred of decency would play around with stolen goods.

P.S. McGurt decided to check out your faction's stats How is ICF doing tonight?

Honk Honk.
    Last edited by Meta Rage Trollbot; 05-21-2013 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Honk Honk
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Banned
    Post Count
    I always love watching people argue on the forum. It's hilarious that everyone takes each shot so personally. Come on guys, it just a game lol. To all of those who agree, I got a big bowl of popcorn just waiting to be eaten.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Wah wah Aussie. Everyone who ever beat you must be a gree employee. Gree must have thousands of employes playing this game( ignore all published data on number of gree employes please) I've already said I'm the gree founder( you must have missed that one) and we have a new bonus program coming. A free appliance with every 100 k spent by a faction. ( I bet outdoor grilles with be the best sellers, or maybe kegerators) This will help to solidify my cover.
    This is great news, I need a kegerator for the man cave!

Juju does have a point, as a faction we have become suspicious of the game! When you have players hijacked and Gree says they are looking into it and have supposedly been looking into for months, yet have done nothing about it, it does tend to erode confidence in the game! When Gree bans players and does give a specific reason other than it was a toe violation or they don't respond at all! Or when your players have gold disappear in game and report it to Gree and Gree never responds to the ticket! Or when your players report suspicious activity on their accounts and then end up getting banned! Or when your players gets a large refund from apple due to Gree inaction and then subsequently gets banned!

Yes, you could say the clowns are cynical about the game!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How's this, go back to your circle of stones and conduct the ritual where you cut your own throat so we can have some peace and quiet away from your inane drivel.

Here is my offer to the clowns, I will leave you alone if you stop all your annoying babbling, go bald in game and wipe your message boards but for a single post "I AM AN A$$CLOWN". Sound fair? My guess is you may be able to convince the owner of gree and all the gree employees to ignore you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Juju View Post
    Good Grief Charlie Brown...you are kidding me... It is a game you imbecile... If you were doing "gods work" you would actually be helping others in 3rd world countries.

BTW. There is no god, and most of us that help the less fortunate have no belief in your foolishness.

I throw a bucket of confetti over your sorry arse and wish you well in your adventure in to adulthood.
    Last edited by honest Abe; 05-22-2013 at 05:57 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Gold = steroids

Hacker = Clown

Awaiting your pics...hope you are good with photoshop.

My faction finished 529, but I must say the McGurt guys are hackers I got attacked by a guy with 2 mill attack from the mcburnt faction. I call bs. You seem like a real crybaby. Why are you such a punk? You do realize that there is more to life than this game?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob439 View Post
    My faction finished 529, but I must say the McGurt guys are hackers I got attacked by a guy with 2 mill attack from the mcburnt faction. I call bs. You seem like a real crybaby. Why are you such a punk? You do realize that there is more to life than this game?
    529 you say...

529 BORN 2 KILL 873879

Anyone have a roster? Please send me a PM if you do.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

40% sale

Quote Originally Posted by Brach View Post
    ya it was a wild finish! everyone between 4th and 10th went big the last 12 hours! the 40% sale really increased the WD point totals.
    I was very surprised about this sale. I never thought they would have another 40% sale. Is it to make up for the loss income from all the gold players leaving these top factions?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One good thing about this thread.....it's allowed me to identify all the 12 year-olds playing MW. Who knew there were so many? And so concentrated in ICF?
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody357 View Post
    Get em Clowns, I personally can't stand the Mcgurt guys, I hope you guys get stronger, so you can beat them..
    Hey Cody357. Post which faction you are with so I will know when to kick your weak sauce faction back to clown support school. I'm with iBOB so you know when to look for me. But I doubt you will. Durt is the real deal.
    If it looks like a bird, it's simply Starling.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudClown View Post
    Since the Cartel continues to target the Clowns, be on the lookout for the Nuclear Option! The Clowns will be issuing a declaration of nuclear war against the Cartel!
    The issue for me that is yet to be resolved about the Clowns is the two non faction members coming into faction, dumping $500m each and out again ... Every day or two ... In, dump, out!

A member I know was in the red nosed group for a couple of weeks before Ireland and witnessed this and left ... I would like to know from the red noses if they admit to this and why two such valuable players wouldn't be part of the faction ... Or is it that sitting hackers outside of faction makes it much harder to detect cheating???

Any red noses like to comment?
    Focus on the tasks you can control, not those out of your control