View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 46 of 73 First ... 36444546474856 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    Good job taking over a thread about feedback and suggestion with pointless drama that nobody cares about but you.
    I know it may sound strange to you but "many" and "you" aren't synonimous.
    That should have been obvious enough when nobody bothered to post a single word to support your theory.
    Now please take your anger with them in PM and let this thread move on. Please and thanks

And before you point fingers I'm not associated with the people that you accuse of bullying, I play on a different OS and the only interaction I had with one of them I received sarcastic replies, but I was mature enough to laugh them off
    Sorry trying to make it a better forum not worse. I won't complain about them anymore... I think I am standing up for folks but you are right...nobody else is backing me up.....

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Sorry trying to make it a better forum not worse. I won't complain about them anymore... I think I am standing up for folks but you are right...nobody else is backing me up.....
    Standing up for folks on the forums is really not necessary. Only takes the drama to a larger scale. Besides, I really don't think being called an idiot on the internet means anything to anybody. It's a word that loses its emotion because you don't care about the person who says it.
    Last edited by Necromancers; 02-03-2014 at 10:11 AM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I'm curious. Please, tell me who has stopped posting because of me?

Show of hands? Anyone? If you've stopped posting because of me, please let me know. I will apologize to all of you individually.

Maybe because while our responses may seem "negative" compared to others, there is validity and intelligence behind the statements we make. 700+ posts and not a ban yet. Clearly I haven't been deemed a nuisance or an insulting poster yet. Keep trying.

As far as the coalition's destruction, please, enlighten me. Are you referencing one of the skittle stomper guilds/alliances "beating" rainbow? Oh wait, again, I must have forgotten. Rainbow is the only group that has an "alliance" and "coalition"... All the others are straight up, non-stripping, guild war participants.

/yawn
    I don't really think anyone has quit posting because of you...

I have... So u can start by apologizing to me... Do you think that the guy who made his third post and then was called an idiot enjoyed the experience? Really!! Do u think u enlightened anybody with that large brained comment?... You are why many don't post... U are the forum bully....
    I haven't noticed that you quit posting.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I'm curious. Please, tell me who has stopped posting because of me?

Show of hands? Anyone? If you've stopped posting because of me, please let me know. I will apologize to all of you individually.

Maybe because while our responses may seem "negative" compared to others, there is validity and intelligence behind the statements we make. 700+ posts and not a ban yet. Clearly I haven't been deemed a nuisance or an insulting poster yet. Keep trying.

As far as the coalition's destruction, please, enlighten me. Are you referencing one of the skittle stomper guilds/alliances "beating" rainbow? Oh wait, again, I must have forgotten. Rainbow is the only group that has an "alliance" and "coalition"... All the others are straight up, non-stripping, guild war participants.

/yawn

I have... So u can start by apologizing to me... Do you think that the guy who made his third post and then was called an idiot enjoyed the experience? Really!! Do u think u enlightened anybody with that large brained comment?... You are why many don't post... U are the forum bully....
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post

Ouch!! I promise I am honestly done..

How about an "cameleon" EB? A boss that rotates color and elements randomly on each kill.

If not, add it to some new zone bosses - If they ever come.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    You mean...you don't just press the back button?
    Dude, just press the back button.
    Omg... not that is that much faster, but slightly more convenient. thanks.

Dear Gree would highly recommend you shut out buster oaf and eunuchorn. They make this site a negative experience for most. They attack and intimidate anybody that has a genuine desire to make this a better game. They are really hurting site participation.

Many have quit posting here because of these two.
    I LoLd. Spock is such an idiot. Read through our entire post histories & tell us again how unhelpful we are. We've been saying the same suggestions over & over for months before you even started playing. Get off your high horse noob.

Ideas

I have a few ideas for Knights and Dragons. My first is just a chest, I named it the Negative Chest, it looks like the silver chest, but in negative. It has a new epic or legendary that is "Darkmetal" and it is strong against Star armors and all others too, but has slightly lower stats than usual. It should be a 4x chest that costs 35-40 gems. If this goes into use, is really love some kind of reward for the idea, especially since everyone will spend a ton to get the new element (money maker). My second idea is a training field tab, you unlock once you buy a training field, it is just unlimited battles, with no cost or reward, you just pick a difficulty and battle AI's. (Easy= Low Health, weak armor) (Hard= 607 Health, Epics). You can just see how good your armors are, and just have fun battling. My third and final idea is a message tab, you can find someone in the arena and send them a message or message your friends (Only a few messages a day to one person so you can't spam someone). Those are my ideas and I really hope that someone at Gree sees this and the community and I all get something out of this.

Hello Gree ,
    Can you please bring back the 30 % or 40 % sale again and do it before wars please..
    Can you at less try to make the offers are equal with android; by makeing the dark prince bounty" 1000 "gems not just 800 gems ..
    And thank you very much ..
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Here's my wish list.

1. Sell some epic armor even tho there's alredy a chance chest. Cause is freaking hard and expensive to have epic armor for new players via chance chest or shud I say the previous one is nian chest.
    2. Sell some fusion armor too in this way new player will have a fighting chance to fight with others (they just need to spend some gems cause in order to get epic armor your guild needs to have a good points in guid wars but most of the guild they require higher lvl. ( how about new players??)
    3. In this way it will help both new player and developer
    4. Have a online chat so people in the game and other guild can talk. It's like global chat
    5. Sell / trade some players can sell or trade there armor to difference armor
    Cheers
    Last edited by Vash13; 02-11-2014 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Add new idea

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Belly View Post
    <snip>If this goes into use, is really love some kind of reward for the idea, <snip>
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Vash13 View Post
    Here's my wish list.

1. Sell some epic armor even tho there's alredy a chance chest. Cause is freaking hard and expensive to have epic armor for new players via chance chest or shud I say the previous one is nian chest.
    2. Sell some fusion armor too in this way new player will have a fighting chance to fight with others (they just need to spend some gems cause in order to get epic armor your guild needs to have a good points in guid wars but most of the guild they require higher lvl. ( how about new players??)
    3. In this way it will help both new player and developer
    4. Have a online chat so people in the game and other guild can talk. It's like global chat
    5. Sell / trade some players can sell or trade there armor to difference armor
    Cheers
    1. they know epics are hard to get from chests, they implemented it this way for a reason.
    2. fusion armors are "sold" through guild donations already. If they decide to sell one it will be for the donation cap, which I believe is 2M, or they will have to find something else worthy enough to reward our donations.
    3. nope. developers won't make money, new players won't have in-game currency to buy them.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Quote Originally Posted by Vash13 View Post
    Here's my wish list.

Cheers
    What about new players? Play the game first... spend money later. If you want epics, get to level 100+, get some good armors (EB+), and join a good guild, spend gems in the arena, or buy chests. Getting Epics atm is pretty fair. No need to make them easier to get.
    no

there is nothing a new player needs more than to level to 100 before asking for anything... anything...
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Gree again , please Make the sale Before wars , if there is no sale" I don't buy ",
    for other peoples the sale is for everyone, so I'm not ask something "selfish"
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.