New rivals list - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New rivals list

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Also no limit on how far up the levels you can see. I'm level 94 hitting some 250s right now
    I brought this up in another thread that has mysteriously disappeared, and I can't believe no one else has brought this up.
    When you defeat someone with cash on hand, the formula was your level times 1000 minus 10000. Now it's your rivals level times 1000 minus 10000. So some level 94 could theoretically beat you out of 4.8 million. Your retaliation total would only be 1.6 million.
    Yeah I know this is only in theory, and I can hear you saying bank your money.
    It still feels like more punishment to higher level players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Under the new system improving my defensive stats actually hurts me.

If stats determine the quality of your rival list, and then defensive stats are cut in half, then improving mydefense causes me to face stronger rivals who I'm less able to defend against.

I'm also a low level, high stat player so I'm rarely a target in wars.

The net / net is that with these changes it actually hurts me to improve my defensive stats. Any items with high defense stats or defensive modifiers are now undesirable for me. Don't want them.

How silly is that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My observations as a high stat, high iph player are that I am still seeing very low and even 0 iph hoods out there and not seeing the other high iph hoods which I know exist. Worse yet I am basically seeing the same small group of rivals over and over, even with multiple refreshes. What I also noticed is that I am seeing lower level and weaker players from my main rival syndicates. I think the new approach needs work, as many of the things Greed rolls out prematurely.
    Geo. 250

Post Count
    Looks like I'm playing the same 25 players forever now.....17 of them are vastly more po werfull than I.......am already receiving coercive messages that I should move to their syndicate.......hate this change

Lurker
    Post Count
    In game K2 CCR

I play this game to rob, its great enjoyment to Me just doing it. This new rivals search for Me personally does not work. I have refreshed it now over 50 times and the same 20 people turn up over and over, just is a rejigged/mixed up order. Tried it this morning, same 20 for an hour, tried it this afternoon, same again, just tried it several hours later, still the same issue. I have 4 accounts in CC. I hope you fix it, if you do not I will be gone and save Myself a small fortune in the process.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PariaHOsT View Post
    In game K2 CCR

I play this game to rob, its great enjoyment to Me just doing it. This new rivals search for Me personally does not work. I have refreshed it now over 50 times and the same 20 people turn up over and over, just is a rejigged/mixed up order. Tried it this morning, same 20 for an hour, tried it this afternoon, same again, just tried it several hours later, still the same issue. I have 4 accounts in CC. I hope you fix it, if you do not I will be gone and save Myself a small fortune in the process.
    i like this player.. butim not having the problems your having, working great for me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's the same 20 people over and over..all the people I used to rob don't even show anymore 👎

Post Count
    I dont like this new rivals list
    My hood sucks and I cant rob good hoods anymore
    Time to build a laundromat to improve my IPH ?
    Any tips ?
    EX HTC - retired - living in the bar

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It sucks, the game is called Crime City not "love thy neighbour" the whingers and whiners with high IHP would do right to remember they started playing a game called Crime City on exactly the same footing as everyone else, they and they alone chose to go down the path of hood and IPH building at the expense of attack and defence stats, open up the game again to how it was.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LongFingers View Post
    I dont like this new rivals list
    My hood sucks and I cant rob good hoods anymore
    Time to build a laundromat to improve my IPH ?
    Any tips ?
    oh the schadenfreude LOL

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    It sucks, the game is called Crime City not "love thy neighbour" the whingers and whiners with high IHP would do right to remember they started playing a game called Crime City on exactly the same footing as everyone else, they and they alone chose to go down the path of hood and IPH building at the expense of attack and defence stats, open up the game again to how it was.
    We chose to build a good iph and build strong stats to be at the top. We made ourselves that we was untouchable by 99% of our rivals. Then after 3 years of spending gold and playing, gree move the goalposts. The old bait and switch.
    They've changed the basic parameters of the game after taking our money.
    I have not gone in expense of attack and def stats, I hadn't lost in months. Now I'm facing people 80-100 levels above me. People who are not my rival, like me being a middleweight and having to face the heavyweights.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Yes and no.
    With the new rival list the level is no more needed. My mini on lvl13 faces a guy with lvl 114.
    With the right syndicate u can have a lvl 20 player faces a lvl 250 player. Is this right?

Is it okay that a guy with 6mill attack can rob a guy with 8mill defense? He wins maybe only every second rob but he wins excact the same amount of money as a guy which has 8mill attack and wins against someone with 6mill defense. Is this fair?
    Why should I rob guys now? To get robbed back because everyone can beat me now on my list?
    No thank you Gree...

I hope that the def. buildings become a factor in this game.
    Another idea:
    Just like in the battles you can build up a wall which a player has to destroy before he can rob your hood. Than the levels becomes interesting because at lvl 20 you havent the energy as you got on lvl 250.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The only good thing about the rival list, is that it exposed all the hackers. Level 1 players with 30mil attack. I hope Gree fixed this ish.