CJ54 - please advise dev to fix stone drop rate

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ54 - please advise dev to fix stone drop rate

Post Count

CJ54 - please advise dev to fix stone drop rate

You have increased the amount of wars we have to fight.....but stone drop rate has not increased...in fact, most players would say it feels like it has *decreased*.

We need the following immediately:

• Stone drops on Attacks - at least 1 in 5 (right now = 1 in 12 or worse)
    • Stone drops on Raids - at least 1 in 5 (right now = zero)

It would hurt no-one to increase this, and would not "overstuff" the top guilds...as they have plenty already and no problem getting more.

This is hurting guilds that are "in the middle" - top50-300

Top10 do not have a problem gathering stones - higher stat players, easier to attack.

And you made raiding so easy/lucrative that most players are raiding instead of attacking now. It is even *harder* to get stones from players raiding for the gold they need for Epic Boss, Building LTE, and just plain-ole upgrades.

Also, please consider the following:

• Stone-yielding building
    • Extra stones from demolishing a building in raids

Do *NOT* bring back "stone rewards" in GLTQs - that was a *very* bad idea for getting us our stones.

Banned
    Post Count
    Agreed! +100

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree completely. I really like the idea of a stone production building: a rock quarry or mason's lodge. Also, a decent stone drop rate for the finishing blow to a building is a good idea too. Hop on it Gree! The people have spoken. At least two of us anyway.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Banned
    Post Count
    And if not a stone producing building, at least a stone drop boost building.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I like all of those. That would be a great unit Rastlin and it would also be a great building too

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This thread cracks me up, because just five months ago, I remember a thread where a huge debate raged on whether or not walls were worthwhile in wars...

and now people are complaining that they don't have enough stones to build walls...

guess that debate's over! :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All wonderful ideas!

Post Count
    i have like 60 stones remaining. had like 300 and something but donated to guild a bit of it. if u need stones then pm me

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    This thread cracks me up, because just five months ago, I remember a thread where a huge debate raged on whether or not walls were worthwhile in wars...

and now people are complaining that they don't have enough stones to build walls...

guess that debate's over! :-)

At that time wins or win streaks didn't matter. It was all about straight CP gain. The game has changed...
    Last edited by Sandhawk; 11-15-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    At that time wins or win streaks didn't matter. It was all about straight CP gain. The game has changed...
    ^^This guy gets it!

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Post Count
    Yes - guild wars have completely changed. And this aspect has been left completely behind. That we are *not* getting enough stones.

Players simply do not want to attack just to collect stones. We need more options!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnum View Post
    Yes - guild wars have completely changed. And this aspect has been left completely behind. That we are *not* getting enough stones.

Players simply do not want to attack just to collect stones. We need more options!
    Take XP gain out when attacking then I'll attack for stones! If not, I need a stone producing building please!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Stones are fine as they are, the higher guild have just as much chance to get a stone when attacking someone, there will always be someone that you can raid regardless of level, just a matter of being patient. That's just my 2cents about it though, no reason to flame me.
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    Stones are fine as they are, the higher guild have just as much chance to get a stone when attacking someone, there will always be someone that you can raid regardless of level, just a matter of being patient. That's just my 2cents about it though, no reason to flame me.
    Why are you mentioning raiding? You don't get stones for raiding... that's OP point. We want stones when we raid! So no it's not fine how it is.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Why are you mentioning raiding? You don't get stones for raiding... that's OP point. We want stones when we raid! So no it's not fine how it is.
    Lol? You get stones for raiding rivals...
    Hi guys