Page 1 of 2 12 Last

The season of (not) giving!

Ok, I know player appreciation has been a disappointment to most of us. Having gotten mostly useless gifts until the cool Dragon Wings accessory. I found myself hoping that there would at least be a nice christmas chest with high rates and possibly even low cost to pull from, I even bought some gems in preparation, but to my suprise it is Christmas day and there is no chest. Is GREE full of scrooges or are they planning on putting one in later in the day?
    Last edited by Head-Hunter Arc; 12-25-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    Ok, I know player appreciation has been a disappointment to most of us. Having gotten mostly useless gifts until the cool Dragon Wings accessory. I found myself hoping that there would at least be a nice christmas chest with high rates and possibly even low cost to pull from, I even bought some gems in preparation, but to my suprise it is Christmas day and there is no chest. Is GREE full of scrooges or are they planning on putting one in later in the day?
    Mmm

10x chest out with guaranteed snow+ for buying 52. Looks like you were 20 minutes early with the post lol
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Mmm

10x chest out with guaranteed snow+ for buying 52. Looks like you were 20 minutes early with the post lol
    Yeah, all that you just said sounds like the normal stuff they have been offering for the last 3 months. I'm not spending that much money to guarantee an epic armor. 2k gems is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    Yeah, all that you just said sounds like the normal stuff they have been offering for the last 3 months. I'm not spending that much money to guarantee an epic armor. 2k gems is ridiculous.
    Mmmm.... Maybe time for you to start a new game
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

1400 gems for snow+, which is a war epic? I kno for sure im buyin 52 chests, idk how u say its not worth... if u want a war epic + now be prepared to spend 5k+ gems... if u dont think this chest is a good deal ur insane lol.

On the side note, waitin for a sale so I can buy 52 chests

Spending thousands of gems, which equals hundreds of dollars, for a digital armor (and likely lots of leveling fodder) to go with it, only to be replaced in a few weeks with more armors... Yet it's such a deal.

People who don't buy gems are clearly the insane ones. How could you NOT just give them your money.

I buy lots of gems and rarely ever get epics from chests. When i do on occasion its always the outdated ones. Same with the combining. I only open chests after seeing my freinds get like 3 of the newer epics. Sadly after i open mine i ususally get nothing. Its like a slap in the face. Some people are just really really really lucky every week or im just extremely unlucky every week. Maybe Gree hates me?

Gree hates all of us

I can just imagine how the people that got that armor when it was offered on a gemnado must feel. Of all the deals GREE has offered this is probably one of the best for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    I can just imagine how the people that got that armor when it was offered on a gemnado must feel. Of all the deals GREE has offered this is probably one of the best for the money.
    Or if you spent 5k gems to NOT recieve snowstorm+, thats even better!

/cry
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Or if you spent 5k gems to NOT recieve snowstorm+, thats even better!

/cry
    Ouch! Now that is brutal....

1 day 40% ... great present, Gree.

I already bought a bunch - hope you will do that like once per month in the future, I guess the dough would roll in more often. The regular prices or anything up to less than 30% are just too expensive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    1400 gems for snow+, which is a war epic? I kno for sure im buyin 52 chests, idk how u say its not worth... if u want a war epic + now be prepared to spend 5k+ gems... if u dont think this chest is a good deal ur insane lol.

On the side note, waitin for a sale so I can buy 52 chests
    I have a normal peacock, kills this armour, which i spent... 30gems gettting. Now let me know whats wortk 2k gems!

And Gree... I'm going to kill you're jumping fox... really annoying!

While i had much higher hopes on what we would get something is better than nothing and i only got 3 things but the wings were dope

I opened 24 chests got no epic. So the. I bought more gems opened another 24 chests, again got nothing.
    So then i opened 11 chests, again nothing. Then i bought a few more gems and opened het another 11 chests and still nothing. I find it really hard to beleive that there is a x10 chance. I know chest epics are hard to get but, come on thats a little ridiculous. I know a buddy that opened 52 chests got 2 newer epics and a ronan star robes plus. Thats why im afraid to open chests and i wont spen another dime on them. You just lost a customer willing to pay. Way to go Gree. 1700 gems we spent. Last time i do that. In the end i ended up with 26 legendaries. I fused them all and still nothing. What do i have to do to get an epic spend $2000?????