Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Post Count
    I nominate Durt Mcgurt, Thief and Infected.......everyone of them are solid on the forums and in game.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Thumbs up

I would like to nominate 3 people from the Dutch Republic:

- Sjefke. Because he has set up TDR and has made it to the succes it is now. Sjefke turned TDR into the best faction from the Netherlands.

- Ron. For taking over the job from Sjefke, and also being like a father to all members. Ron has organized a great event in real life, where a lot of TDR members for the first time saw eachother in real life. This was a huge succes, so Ron also organized a second real life event. Ron also took care that Dansgek was put in the spotlight during thisn event for his great support

- Dansgek - for being almost 24/7 online and helping and planning the LTQ events. TDR would never be what it is today without Dansgek.

And all the other members at the Dutch Republic and Boss Crew NL who made this game much more them just a game.

I couldn't have said it better Gert :-)
    "To finish first, first you'll have to finish !!!"

Lurker
    Post Count
    I nominate Dansgek for letting me join The Dutch Republic, when I almost completely lost interest in the game, and make me feel welcome and showing me again that the game can be fun in a well oiled faction. And also Mike from TDR and Warbase Lars who just decided to leave TDR and soon the game all together for making events more fun by their dedication to the game and the faction.

Consistent Contributor Marcusfiahie's Avatar
    Post Count
    I nominate Sonic form SGWarTeam!

In game you see him as Sonic Boom, Super sonic, Ultrasonic, Subsonic and Banana. He is the heart and soul of our faction. As our co-leader he does not get the recognition for the work and knowledge he has brought to the game. This member has so many accounts and spends more on gold than he really should to help the faction.

I personal owe him for setting me on the right path to create a month start a monster account when I first started playing. This account is the best in our faction for its level due to his guidance and strategy schemes. He is the senior in our group in age and I never seen a guy be on at all hours to help the faction during World Dominations. He shares knowledge with out questions and Tudors our new members who lack the experience or need to rethink their strategies.

Last Epic Boss event he had 8 devices running to help us get our 5 Special unit. It was sick to see hard he works for the faction! SGWarTeam is blessed to have him as a co-leader and I am blessed to call him my friend. This is what sets us apart we are life first and the game second. We find we are the best top 250 faction in the game due to his philosophies and guidance! Sonic Rules and everyone needs a man like him in your faction, unselfish, a!ways giving and a mentor to all!

I hope everyone votes for this player as he well deserves not just the recognition but the admiration of his fellow players!

request ID#: 729-930-128

SGWarTeam
    903 in Ireland
    569 in Columbia
    469 in Madagascar
    629 in Poland - No Gold used!
    483 in Australia
    352 in Canada
    223 in India + 29 wins
    258 in France +36 wins
    200 in Mexico 37-0[
    264 in Italy +36 wins
    207 in Netherlands 34 wins

Killdore "The Mutant"
    New Recruits PM me for joining procedures!

Consistent Contributor Marcusfiahie's Avatar
    Post Count
    I Nominate Sniperfou from SGWarTeam!

Known in game as Sniperfou, Chewbacca & R2D2
    Sniperfou is the most dedicated player in our faction. He tirelessly puts together our war plans given to him from our officers, he built his own faction spreadsheet that tracks all our players progress and participation and growth in the game! He is a leader I. World Domi action you can count on to make who ever he has on at that time win the war they are in. We have beaten faction in the top 100, 50 & 25 because of his leadership. He is on all the time and is a friend to all in our faction. He will do anything to help the faction to make it better. How do you put a price on all of the hours of work he chooses to do so we have the Intel we need to be successful in our World Domination and faction decision! He is so done everyone needs in their faction and we have him in SGWarTeam! Making us the best top 250 faction in Modern War!

request ID#: 729-930-128

SGWarTeam
    903 in Ireland
    569 in Columbia
    469 in Madagascar
    629 in Poland - No Gold used!
    483 in Australia
    352 in Canada
    223 in India + 29 wins
    258 in France +36 wins
    200 in Mexico 37-0[
    264 in Italy +36 wins
    207 in Netherlands 34 wins

Killdore "The Mutant"
    New Recruits PM me for joining procedures!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There are many people that have helped to build the positive community spirit and help all players. Some, like devin, left the forum early in my playing, and others like Larry Jackson have come to notice recently so I can't nominate them. Of the many that freely contribute their time and energy to making this game more fun for all of us, three stand out:

- Thief, for tracking Bosses and LTQ walkthroughs. For keeping a positive vibe and for trying to help newer players.
    - SGT Rud for immediate tracking of all NPCs, for deliberately letting the trolls make their noise without responses and keeping the positive forum going, and for making chat rooms fun and entertaining.
    - Hooker Gal for organizing chat rooms, sponsoring faction coopetition (yes, that's both cooperate and compete) and for maki many man smile with funny pics.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

I like make nomination on 3 guys from the Tdf best faction in the Netherlands

1# Luicen from the Dutch fighter is probally the best setup man on the game nobody has better organize skills and battle skills than him with out him be lost in are war and fltq and give him hard time about it lol just brushes it off 2 #. Is the fearless leader mr. Tournai is the best leader in the best faction in the Netherlands hands down the Dutch fighter he one that had possible I started from the beginning with him most friendly laid back guy on the planet always wants make the faction better 3#. Hector from the Dutch fighter "the man" need I say more !! When war online he's winning for us when something need finishing he finish with out him we be lost ... In my opinion the best unknown player in game he not about fame he team player

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count
    well , if i have to nominate 3 persons , i will begin the most respectful one in MW , i nominate Ferr , he is a great person in game and in real , never saw him insulting someone or talking bad to someone , he is Always trying to help the Community and persons , even the ones who hurt him with bad Words , I NOMINATE FERR .
    second will Pirate Justice , i don't know if he retired or changed his name , but to be honest he was a real great man , i loved his Words , they were Deep and make you Think , he was also funny and helpful and never talked BAd to someone , you are my second choice PJ .
    third will Bap , the leader of The Darkness , a great leader and a real helpful man , i used to play with him for 2 wars and to be honest he was Amazing , a respectful man who knows what say and when to say it .
    those are my nominees : Ferr , PJ , Bap
    wish i could nominate some more because so many here in the forum are so good ppl and very helpful , but if i will nminate the funniest and cleanest soul here i will go for LittleFruit , funnier than him i will never meet .
    thx everyone and thx all my friends who make me smile and help me out .
    Last edited by amir1974; 12-11-2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Talledaga Knights: The ballad of General Pain

I want to tell you all a story of my experience in this game to date. About 1 year ago I was recruited for a top 750 faction, where i quickly became an officer as I was an original member. Soon after came a low level player by the name of general pain, who thought mw was the mobile version of mafia wars. The guy was as noob as it gets. But he did everything he could to meet the demands of our furher, Gaga. Fast forward a few months, and the faction is growing and general pain is addicted. Not any good, but addicted. He had all the defense buildings money could buy, and didnt know leveling up hurt him, he thought it was good. Fun times! Well gaga was a top scorer and a beast back then, and didnt worry bout the lil guys like pain. Pain was always bugging him about how to grow stronger, but this annoyed gaga. So pain googles modern war and finds this forum. Thus his training began. He read every thread and became familiar with every event. Fast forward to gagas departure, as he leaves for the clowns two days before war. The faction is left in disarray. Pain was very active and knew he had to step up. Our leader at the time just wasnt reliable enough. Pain took the bull by the horns, and with the help of our big guy tazman, they became killers. Destroying everywar, putting babies to sleep as we would say. Pain wanted us to win. He recruited ingame and built up the faction. But we were small and just didnt have what it took to be much better. Pain liked stewy, nut knew he could not lead us any further, as he was unreliable to be active. By this time pain was an officer and did all he could including scorint 200k in a top 500, just to ensure we finished ok. We were full of old non active members, but stewy ignored that. The active guys decided we needed more, so pain used the forums to find us a better faction. He also found us off site chat app at the same time. In a few short weeks, 15 of us went to a barely top 500, joined forces with another top 500 and formed what is now special elite soldiers. We finished top 150 our first war. We played our game and enjoyed it. Over time pain learned all the tips and tricks such as how to fight boss, how to prestage for ltq, and even how to fight wars. He didnt invent this, but learned from others and shared his knowledge and we all became better. Players liked pain and he formed relationships that make this game fun. Over time, ses became greedy with a leader that was completely addicted, and she began booting our loyal members that built that team. Eventually pain had enough. We were a team. Once again, pain needed to find us all another faction. He spent one war without us, looking to put together a full crew of pkayers who could join us. We wanted to play as a team and have fun. He found the talkedaga knights, who were a small but strong faction. There he merged three teams of active, loyal players. Pain has always been about our team. If there was ever a problem, we could communicate w him and he would always find a solution. He once bought extra gold to cover a player who had a death in the family just to cover his point requirement from a demanding leader that wanted this player booted because the funeral was during war weekend. He organizes events using spread sheets, sends messages to players asking if they can help with events, motivates us towork together. He is the type of player who will take the wall and dleader both if needed, just so free players can save hits to smash a target. And he finds the targets. He wants us to have fun. All this back and forth with him has cost from stat gains multiple times. He may not be a leader to this whole community, but to our small group, he is a godsend. The guy knows how to play and protects his players. When we were booted for a bad war, or not spending enough gold, he has had our backs, found us a better faction. To our little group, and a few that know him, he is the best assett a faction and player can have. Between 5 factions he has been part of, he has had a positive impact on 100s of players, and its time he had recognition for his efforts. Through faction turmoil to success, he has always been there for us. If there is any player out there that deserves this prize, its general pain. If its any testament to his goodness, i do not like gaming forums, but created this account just to recognize his efforts and write my modern war biography. Any player that knows him and is reading this knows what an assett he is. Now, for the first time, he is not with us for this war because of personal reasons, but still deserves this award. I humbly ask the powers at be consider him for his vallient efforts and team committments.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would also like to nominate dreadnok of seal team 6. Dread is a hugo part of st6 but he is also the leader of our feeder faction pitbull assassins. He is always helping new and old members with his knowledge of game. Helps new members set up group me accounts, organisizes fltq, informs all members of the lastest mw news. Dread is a non selfish player always helping other players before himself. Boss events this man does not sleep killing bosses with 6 diffrent accounts just to help out both factions with the event. Please consider him for the prize he definitely deserves it.

Post Count

Thumbs up

Wow a Forum Event Again! (That is awesome as we sometimes feel neglected over here in Modern War compared to CC and KA with the MOD forum participation)

First and Foremost i want to thank all of the 2 year Veterans of this game. Many have come on the forum and helped paved the way for great guides and tools that we have today. So many names come flooding to me when i think all of those who have helped to get the forum and the game where it is today. Names that come to mind when i think of some of the originals:

Hello Kitty, Khimsoo, War Priest, Maverick, Agent Orange, Devin, Miner, Tramp Stamp, McDoc, MickyMacirl, Speed ump, JMC, Fl@sh, MadManDX, Zoltarov, Copenhagen, HB Bomber, Ranger4Life, Hivesy, Ph4ntom Stranger, Poopenshire (CampKiller), JohnnyR, Bronson, Thunder Child, Aiden, Sepi, Ryan67, Ferr, Selfproclaimed, Led and probably a dozen other names that i'm overlooking (bigflan was the first troll...although while i don't condone the actions he was mild in comparison to what we have these days)

As for the Friends and Teamates i have encountered over the last 2 years you all know who you are! The list is vast but no one is forgotten (even those that have gone off for greener pastures in retirement).

Nominations:

1) Sgt Rud: It should be no surprise that Sgt Rud is at the top of this list. While i don't personally interact with him very often he is one of the members that provides lots of great intel on the forums and Not just occassionaly. It is constant that his information is up and ready to go at a moments notice. He also seems to lead a helping hand to others and stays positive. This afterall is a forum contest and i think he shines as a forum Leader for others to follow.

2) Mcdoc: A Veteran is an understatement in almost every defenition of the word. He has been here since the beginning. Created the Idea of the Faction Family VFF (Veteran Forum Fighters) and has stayed active all this time. He is the primary rally point behind VFF Alpha placing top 10 in the Battle of Greenland where we earned our PPPPP91 Pounders (best unit in the game IMHO) and has helped VFF stay sucessful ever since. In addition he has i believe 5 accounts that he players in Various factions (multiple accounts in the VFF family) and is just a fun guy to have around.

3) CAR-TOON: Most of you don't know Cartoon but have probably seen him if you have ever come across VFF in war. The reason i want to nominate Cartoon is that he helped VFF come back from its darkest hour. There was a point in which VFF merged and in the process lost its original Faction and the merger didn't go as planned. So we completely started over right before Mexico. Only a handful of exisiting VFF members with virtually NO bonuses to be hand and he helped lead VFF Legends to a top 25 finish. 1 War later more of our lost brothers and sisters united with us to a top 10 Finish and today while we have fewer bonuses than any team in the top 10 or probably 25 we push together to make things happen putting the team before our individual needs. None of this would have been possible without Cartoon and i personally will forever be greatful to be his teamate and friend.

Honorary Mentions:

Devin: Not sure if you play anymore but you were one of the few remaining rays of hope for the forum when it was in its darkest hour. Providing the LTQ intel you did an amazing job and wish you were still around with your positivity and great work (only reason you were a nomination is my uncertainty of you playing anymore)

Solo: A True friend who has been there with me through thick and thin. Always there to provide a helping hand and a great pal to chat with.

Khimsoo: Created the Modern War Toolkit. What else needs to be said? Its the single most useful device out there for the game.

Side Note I officially Join the 2 year Veterans Club: Account Creation: 2011-12-11 14:16

Psst BTW we are still waiting on an explanation on what Warpath to Cuba is going to be needed in order to complete...a list of all the events we need to complete would be nice so everyone can have a fair chance at getting it!
    Last edited by Thief; 12-11-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    I nominate Agent orange, for his superior knowledge and well thought out post's.

I also nominate ginger ninja aka long **** silver for his constant watchful eye on this forum and guilding people.

Post Count
    It's been a while since the King as been on the forum but I had to come back and drop a vote.

First off my 2 Amigos - Aidan & Thunder Child for performing some of the best jack moves and making this forum a fun place waaaaaaaay back in the day.

3rd nomination is for Stephen as the guy is class

Lurker
    Post Count

Nominating mee by cannibalpaul

Mee has been our leader, has made side deals, has made mergers, and has kept us outcasts together. He has a passion for this game, and always makes us laugh. He's a great leader and a great friend.
    He once saved a baby from drowning by spending real gold.
    He scouts WDs like a Navy Seal.
    His pics of lamborghinis are amazing, too.
    He loves this team and we carry him on our shoulders.
    If he doesn't get this, I'm sure he may explode into a ball of flame, and you wouldn't want that on your shoulders, would you, Gree?

Give mee a good look. He's worth it.

Lurker
    Post Count

Doctor Death from Team Delta Force

Respectfully, I would like to nominate Doctor Death from Team Delta Force for all the hard work that he has done. He has taken it upon himself in coaching/training the young recruits in the forum by guiding them. He also organizes many of the recruits - old and new alike- in how to properly expend their energy on FLTQs. It is not uncommon for him to stay up throughout the weekend of WD to ensure that we fight to our top potential. He leads by example and is often looked upon to help those people struggling. Doctor Death is a legend.