Page 1 of 2 12 Last

3 days? Seriously?

This has money grab written all over it. Totally not fun.

It's not even 3 days! The event just started and it's over in 2 days and 8 hours. This is lame.

Also glitchy as ****. Not keeping track of anything I destroy and it's froze on me twice.

The invasion rewards are exactly the same. It is quite unusual

very disappointing from a time stand point; rewards standpoint and quality. i've had to delete and restart a few times and all progress has been lost...

Thank you guys for your feedback. We'll pass this along to the teams. The glitches are already in the works for a fix. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If we continue to do shorter events in the future, what would be some suggestions to make these events more interesting and exciting?

1) More attainable goals. 350,000 points in 2 days and 8 hours seems a bit steep. That's not much lower than the 7 day events, which were what..... 450,000 in 7 days?

Napkin math breakdown:

450,000/7 = 64,286 points per day

350,000/2.3 = 152,174 points per day

152,174/64,286 = 2.367

So it's 237% over what already is a really high point total to maintain.

Yeah seems events are harder to get to gold keys. Like needing more points to pass a section. Less event time should equal less points needed to progress to next section.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thank you guys for your feedback. We'll pass this along to the teams. The glitches are already in the works for a fix. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If we continue to do shorter events in the future, what would be some suggestions to make these events more interesting and exciting?
    They do need to be much more obtainable for a time as short as 3 days. Longer events are much much better. Keeps you focused on one goal for longer and It's in reach for some.

I'll sit this one out!

Quote Originally Posted by HornedOwl View Post
    1) More attainable goals. 350,000 points in 2 days and 8 hours seems a bit steep. That's not much lower than the 7 day events, which were what..... 450,000 in 7 days?

Napkin math breakdown:

450,000/7 = 64,286 points per day

350,000/2.3 = 152,174 points per day

152,174/64,286 = 2.367

So it's 237% over what already is a really high point total to maintain.
    Yeah I did the math too. If everything was working correctly and I played non stop for the next 2 days I would still only achive half the points I need. Why would I rack my brain for half the rewards? Don't make any sense. I'll sit this one out GReed! You dropped the ball on this one big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodanguts View Post
    Yeah I did the math too. If everything was working correctly and I played non stop for the next 2 days I would still only achive half the points I need. Why would I rack my brain for half the rewards? Don't make any sense. I'll sit this one out GReed! You dropped the ball on this one big time.
    You could always just go for the gold keys.

We all know how good them gold keys are...not

Gree is tying different event lengths to see which ones generate the most income per hour. Whatever event length does that is what we will keep getting.

My thoughts, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I didn't hear any of my guys complaining about a week long event.

Quote Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
    We all know how good them gold keys are...not
    They are better than silver keys. My whole team is from gold keys and they throw out more good stuff than anything else